Feetup Home Backpackers Valencia Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

Amazing place to stay in Valencia! Location is really good as you can reach main monuments within short walking distance. Staff is friendly, always there for you to help and give recommendations. Huge kitchen with good facilities, clean rooms and bathrooms. Enjoyable stay, would definitely come back here during another trip! Highly recommended and huge thanks to Carlos for a warm welcome!

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Lithuania

The location is great! Is the really centre of Valencia, there is a really nice restaurant and bar in fron of the Hostel. For a couple of days it's perfect, the only thing is that the for our entire stay there wasn't hot water for taking a shower, and it was pretty cold in Valencia this days, so a cold shower wasn't so nice.

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Hello thanks for your review. I have to apologize for the water problem, it´s true that we had some problems with the heaters and could not warm as much water as we needed. Anyway the problem is totally repaired and if you want to come back to the restaurant in front of us you could check it on your own. Best regards

I cannot even begin to compliment the customer service in this hotel. We went during Fallas, which meant there was a special payment arrangement which I was not aware of. Carlos the manager made every attempt to accommodate us (we were a large group of 10 students) and was patient and helpful. The hotel is a perfect location, good facilities- particularly the kitchen- and the wifi works well. The ONLY downside would be the windows are super thin and noise insulation is pretty poor.

• 13th Mar 2015

Your beautiful words embarrassed me ; I just did my job, but I love that you liked . I take note about the windows we will try to improve their soundproofing. Best regards from Valencia and keep enjoying Cuenca

Great atmosphere and staff. Came on the day of Arabian night and the meal was delicious and cheap too! Kudos to the staff that made it. The location is minutes from the market and easily accessible to everything in the city. Would definitely come back.

Really nice staff, huge kitchen and in a good area of Valencia. Walking distance to most places.

I spent 3 nights in Home Backpackers and it probably was the best thing I could have done. The staff ist very friendly and helpful, the beds are clean and comfortable, the bathrooms as well. The location of the hostel is just perfect: it's in the historical centre of Valencia, very close to all of the most important monuments of the city and only 10-15mins by foot from the main bus terminal. They also organise a great walking tour, where you can meet a lot of other young travellers as well.

The staff were very helpful and informative, and it was reasonably priced and I will visit again, for I didn't really stay as long as I would of liked. the facilities were great.

Very helpful staff

I've spent two amazing days in home backpackers hostel. The location is perfect, you can easily visit Valencia and enjoy the night life. Everything is cleaned and the huge kitchen is always a good place to meet new friends. The staff is friendly and willing to help, special thanks to Carlos and Lucia, hope to see you again guys. I recommend home backpackers hostel ;)

• 7th Mar 2015

I can't complain about anything regarding this hostel. The staff was very very friendly and definitely helped enhance my weekend in Valencia. The price was unbeatable and the location was superb, right in the city center, and there were tons of clean bathrooms with plenty of hot water for showers. Special shoutout to the staff members Daniela, Sara and Yanice!

1 2 Next » last »