Feetup Home Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

The staff were so welcoming and hekpful, evry professional. They really make sure there is no noise at all after midnight, the place is kept constantly clean which was a great surprise considering other hostels I've been to. Very secure, lockers are big and you need a card to enter the building and individual rooms. I liked it so much I stayed two more days (-:

I had a great time here. Fantastic location and people!

I'd recommend this hostel.

Estuve a gusto, con el a/a se podía estar cómodo en la habitación. Eché de menos un poco más de ambiente en el hostel, parecía que no había mucha interacción entre los huéspedes. Volvería en otra ocasión.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Great location, staff were very friendly and helpful and it was nice to have air conditioning in the rooms! Would definitely stay here again.

All reception staff were very welcoming. There were always people about the common room. Had a great time here. Shame I couldn't stay longer.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean.

Excelente la atención de la gente y el ambiente en general.

We had such a lovely time in Valencia and at this hostel. The staff are all so kind and helpful (thanks Marco)! And the best part is, there are no bunk beds! Everything was clean, the kitchen was a decent size, and the location was absolutely perfect- right in the heart of the old city.

The staff was very nice and helpful except one lady who was asking us for our hostel cards at night (to ensure we were not strangers) in a quite aggressive way punctuated by a cold "Silence please!" while minutes later she spoke really loud with other staff members. Also one of the only hostel with no bunk beds which is a great asset. I would definitely recommend going to that hostel.

Very central in the old city. 3 beds per room. Showers and toilets were very busy and are mixed. No atmosphere here, however the reception are pretty helpful. If you are there to see the sights it's good. Pub crawl was ok

Posto fantastico, atmosfera bellissima, staff sempre disponibile e gentile

• 12th Jul 2015

Posto fantastico, e staff meraviglioso! Grazie di tutto!

• 12th Jul 2015

Awesome experience! The staff is some of the friendliest I've ever encountered and they went above and beyond in helping us figure out our route, how to get places, etc, sitting with us at the computer and looking up bus/train times. The room's AC worked perfectly which is extremely necessary in the hot Spanish summer. Also, perfect location next to the central market and in a cool area, plus walking distance to train station. Would recommend to everyone!

The hostel managed to stay very clean, particularly considering the weekend rush. The room are comfortable and have AC, which is a very big deal in the heat of summer. The staff are welcoming and friendly, and happy to help you plan anything.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Spain

A nice place in the centre of the old town. Plenty of activities to go on also.

駅やバスセンターからも近く、ロケーションとしては最高。中央市場にも隣接しており、搾りたてのまバレンシアオレンジジュースが味わえる。 近年改装したようで夏の暑いスペインで各部屋にエアコンがあるのはとても快適。 スタッフの方もとても親切且つ笑顔で、ローカルな情報を色々と教えてくれた。 掃除も行き届いているようで、全く問題なし。 リラックスできながらも、他の旅行者とも知り合いになりやすい雰囲気で、夜は一緒に飲みに。 あ〜楽しかった。ビーチもいいしまた、来よう。

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Japan

The best hostel I've stayed at in Europe so far. each person gets an individual bed so no more climbing ladders every night or bumping heads every morning. each room has its own AC with remotes. easy to find from either the bus or train stn. absolutely amazing location right in the city center, literally 30 seconds away from the central market, less than 5 min walk from all major attractions in the city. every person who works there is absolutely lovely, inside and out! can't recommend enough!

I would absolutely stay here again! The staff was great and very helpful! We rented bikes for the day and we unexpectedly had to catch a night train. The friendly staff took our bikes back for us the next day. Comfy rooms, air conditioning is a must during the summer so make sure you have it! Security lockers were located right in the room but I felt so comfortable I didn't even use them. Great common area if traveling alone to meet other travelers!

I stayed at this hostel three nights in a 3 bed room. There are no bunk beds here!! The staff was awesome and very helpful. The location is great, perfect walking distance from everything. Overall pretty clean! Wifi works well. They have lockers that you are able to lock your stuff up in- they require a 2 euro deposit (that you get back) so make sure you have 2 euros! If not ask the front desk, they loaned it to me until I was able to find an ATM. I would for sure stay here again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7