Feetup Home Youth Valencia Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

We had an amazing time in Valencia. This hostel had fantastic and well-informed staff who made our trip great. Would highly recommend!

• 21st Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Lovely staff, hostel has got an amazing design, and it was great to have only 4 beds in a room. Very convenient that the Walking Tours and Pubcrawl started from the hostel. The location is absolutely great. The only thing is that the shower had some issues with the temperature.

• 20th Jun 2015

Shower was too hot and almost impossible to control. Other than that very comfortable and homey

Cool vibe at this hostel. Nice setup. I was only here for a short 1 night stay though.

Awesome atmosphere and the perfect location in the heart of the old city. No bunk beds were great, and the staff was so eager to help!

• 12th Jun 2015

The hostel was really homely and the staff were fantastic and always there to help and to have a chat with. There's events on everyday so you can get as involved as you'd like and also meet other travellers staying in the hostel. The location was perfect, right in the heart of the city. I highly recommend staying here, I absolutely loved my stay and will definitely be back next year!

• 12th Jun 2015

Good hostel overall. Single beds were a godsend after bunking for months. Staff are lovely. Its a quiet hostel but its easy to meet others. Kitchen was great, make the most of the market just around the corner. Bathroom and overall cleanliness could be better but ive seen worse.

Great hostel, location is perfect right in the middle of the city center. Staff is awesome, really friendly, great for tips but also just for a talk. No bunk beds! And sangria night at the hostel! Go for it if your looking for a fun but cosy hostel! Had a great time!

I walked in expecting nothing and came out with a whole lot of something! It was the best time I had in España! From the time I walked in the door, to the time I left I was very pleased with everything. The staff were amazing. The staff asked Spanish or English and I told them Spanish! I was explained everything and then showered to my room! Later, I found out I had roommates and it was great getting to know them. Some great guys from England. Muchas gracias! Me voy otro día en el futuro!

Came with 2 friends for a weekend break in Valencia. Aside from the obviously fantastic city, this hostel was really the best possible stay for us. Great central location, charming building with balconies, basic facilities but fine for us. The staff are really nice, especially Polona, who gave us great local tips on what to do, bars, beaches and parties. Very recommended!

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Slovenia

PROS = no bunk beds, great location, nice staff, very clean CONS = the stairs are a friendly reminder that you don't do enough cardio at the gym, slightly noisy but nothing a pair of ear plugs can't fix

There will be some noise if they have activity at night.

I only spent one night there but it was awesome. Great atmosphere, helpful staff, nice rooms.... Just as good as the other hostels I stayed at in Spain (Granada Inn Backpackers, Sant Jordi). I didn't do the pub crawl but I enjoyed some free sangria and just chilling with other travellers there :). Great hostel, great location.

Had a great experience here. Very kind helpful staff, good central location and they run a great walking tour and pub crawl. Sangria party was fun too. Only negative was that our room was right next to the reception and main common room so we could hear people coming and going and checking in all night. Bathrooms were clean enough. Hostel is in very old building. They also do a great breakfast for only 2.50 euros

The staff are nice, the beds are comfortable and the other facilities are just OK. No problems with this hostel but it was not the nicest I stayed at in Spain. The location is great, however.

• 28th May 2015

The hostel was in a good location and the 4 person room was very nice. We enjoyed the free sangria night that the hostel hosted and the pub crawl was fun, if a bit disorganized.

The staff was very friendly, giving a good introduction to the city. Internet is good and a good breakfast for a few coins. Good location in inner city. Many rooms with only 3 beds, obs no bunk beds which is great.

Great location right by the World Heritage site La Lonja, near the bustling market (get orange juice!!), not a far walk from the cathedral either. Felt safe, things were clean. Option to purchase cold breakfast (muesli/juice/bread/etc.) for a few euro. Bathroom is not in the room but not far down the hall. The walking tour with Sonya was excellent. Good group of people that do the tapas tour/bar crawl. Friendly, helpful staff.

Pretty simple hostel. Single beds was an awesome thing if you want a break from the bunk bed life. Great location and i would recommend this hostel.

These people know how to run a hostel. Real professionals!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5