Feetup Home Youth Valencia Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

2098 Total Reviews

The hostel was centrally located right by the market and I stayed in a female dorm room with only 4 beds, which made things much cleaner and more comfortable than the usual dorm situation. The hostel security is very good although I did find the atmosphere a bit 'flat' but that could just be because I was there on a Sunday. The absolute best part of my stay was undoubtedly the walking tour with Sonja who's bubbly personality and passion for her city made the visit to Valencia quite special.

• 24th May 2015
  • South Africa

Feet up was a great place to stay. They're common room draws out a good crowd of people and the company they are partnered with for the walking tours are very good at what they do. The pub crawl that I went on the one night was pretty rowdy and I had a blast. Also they have this one pretty cute Eastern European receptionist. Maybe Central European...

Really great hostel. Staff were so friendly and helpful, pointed out things on the map they provided that might be of interest. Great atmosphere and they run pub crawls a few times a week. Really nice facilities. Plugs and lights at each bed. Really good showers too. Great lounge/kitchen area. I loved my stay and would definitely come back! Thanks guys!

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff who are prepared to go out of their way to help you. A nice luxury not to have bunk beds. Free sangria making (and tasting) was a highlight. Good communal space that encourages a sociable atmosphere.

We recommend this hostel. The staff is really helpfull, clean toilets, perfect position close to the Central Market and the main attractions. As soon as we arrived the receptionist Alessio gave us many useful infos about the city, trasports,places to eat...Excellent!

This hostel is amazing. The guy at the reception is the best. He tells you everything you need to know about the city. Its really well positioned and just a all rounder awesome!

A great hostel in the centre of Valencia - The sangria night and bar crawl on Saturday were really fun and great for meeting people

• 9th May 2015

No bunk beds and nice staff. Come visit BCN :)

• 8th May 2015
  • Latvia

Definitely the best hostel we stayed in in Spain! Also the best value for money. We had a four bed room, which was very spacious and there were no bunk beds. They had lockers in the rooms, that fit my whole backpack. The hostel is also located in the city centre. The market hall, shopping street and all the things you need to see are in walking distance. I will definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Valencia.

great hostel with amazing staff, they are very helpful with activites and places to eat. Hostel very central to everything so within walking distance to anything in the city.

This hostel was very good, but not spectacular. It was close to some good shops and excellent street art. Just wander around the area with an eye out for pieces of graffiti and street art, and you'll find some around every corner. The staff have good recommendations for activities and regional food to try; I particularly liked the Agua de Valencia that was recommended to me at check in.

Great staff, can purchase tickets for major attractions at the hostel. Location was right in the center of town, but a good bus ride to and from the beach.

The BEST experience! Right from walking in the door I was welcomed with smiling faces and told of what fun things to do in the city and how to get around! For my 1st stop without my other travel mates I felt totally safe and made friends with not only the other hostel goers but the staff too! It helps Valencia is an amazing city! From this hostel you can walk anywhere within 15minutes or rent a bike for super cheap! I'd go back in a second if I could!

A really friendly stuff and a perfect location for getting to know the city. I can only recommend it!

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

good place to stay, staff was helpful when we got there to show us what to see, where to rent bikes and helped us get a reservation at a restaurant since it was a busy Saturday night. across from the market so you can buy fresh and bring food to cook there. clean and good place to stay

The hostel was great, especially our fellow Slovenian Polona who helped us with everything we needed, from bicycle renting to bar recommendation and "must do" things in Valencia. Many thanks for all the effort :)

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

Friendly workers that wanted you to fully experience Valencia

• 23rd Apr 2015

I think giving this hostel less than 100% would be an absolute injustice, the place has everything you need, and is a great place to meet other travelers, but above anything, the guys working there love their job so they are super helpful and really nice, they genuinely want you make the most of your stay, recommend the best places to visit and they make you to feel at home! I would remember Valencia with a smile im great part thanks to Alesio, Marco, María Isabel and the slovakian girl

Great hostel, excellent location. Only drawback : Rooms of the first floor are right next to the kitchen/ common room, which adds to the noise coming from the street.

I really enjoyed my stay at HYH. Perfect location - in the heart of the old town, it's between the Mercado Central and the Cathedral/Plaza de la Reina, while in easy walking distance of many other sights/metro station. Marco was really helpful on the desk when I was checking in, answering any questions and recommending the best places to see/go around the city (as well as chatting to me about Seville!). Never once had to queue for a shower either! Only -ve was that wifi was sometimes quite slow.

• 16th Apr 2015