Feetup Home Youth Valencia Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

2098 Total Reviews

I had an amazing time in the Home Youth Hostel! Cozy Hostel with the coolest Staff I have ever seen! Always friendly, funny and entertaining! Thank u guys! The hostel is perfectly located near the Central Market, where you can buy fresh food (fruits, vegetables, meat,...) very cheap. Free Sangria on Saturday evening :) Facilities are not new, but cozy.

Great staff! Facilities were great. Only complaint is that wifi was poor and I needed to go to the common area to get better reception. The location is amazing. Across the street from the famous market so it's easy to grab something and cook it back at the hostel. Full breakfast for less than 2 euros! Common area is huge and it's easy to socialize with other guests.

Solid hostel. The showers and bathrooms could be better.

This was a great hostel. The staff were friendly. It had a nice homely atmosphere to it and was just what we were looking for. I would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay there again. Thanks guys!

• 12th Apr 2015

One of the best hostels in town! Located in the city center and very sustainable with a fantastic multicultural staff and always available 24/24. The kitchen is not huge but functional at best with everything you need! 2 bathrooms and 2 showers on each floor and free WiFi. A great stay, "come sentirsi a casa! " Go youth

• 11th Apr 2015

Excellent location.

We had a really enjoyable stay here and the staff really made our stay here excellent

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Austria

This hostel is very centrally located. The rooms were spacious and the lockers were great. At night, it helps to have a flashlight or cell phone flash to move around the dark room if others are sleeping. The bathrooms are unisex - although this was not a problem as the shower and toilet areas are nicely divided. I would gladly return as the beds were soooo comfortable.

The beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are clean, and the location is very central. The staff are particularly friendly and accommodating and were really helpful during my stay. The whole atmosphere of the place is fun but it's not too busy so you can still have a relaxing night there.

Right behind the silk market a min from the central market.. great location.. friendly staff.. and definitely a place to come back..

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • India

This hostel is one of the best I've ever stayed at. In particular the feel of the place is one that welcomes real travellers who want a clean, safe but sociable and fun environment to explore the city and meet other like minded people. The staff were exemplary and made the whole experience even better, they genuinely seemed to be the right people to do their jobs, something not every hostel gets right. The single beds and rooms with only three or four people also were a positive. recommended!

Very loud. You'll need earplugs -sound echos up through the open balaconies. They even sell earplugs for 1€. The staff did nothing about loud juveniles who stayed up all night, pulling pranks on our floor (slamming doors, knocking on doors and putting shaving cream on door handles). Security is low, anyone could have snuck in. They claim they check peoples security cards after they enter, but I did not see this during my 4 days. Nice big bathrooms. Clean, single beds. Large lockers. Nice staff.

Hi there. You are right, there was some problems with people on your floor, but we had discussion with them the same night, letting them know we'd call the police and ask them to leave, if they won't stop with bad behaviour. We check Pass Cards regularly. Being a small hostel we pretty much know everyone who stays in the hostel; so in this case we do not bother them to show us the card every day. You are more than welcome to return so we can show you that it was just an unfortunate ocassion.

Good hostel nice staff, would love to visit again sometime

Great hostal, but I would prefer a separate female shower area.

A brilliant hostel. Very helpful and friendly staff. Would recommend to anybody.

• 27th Mar 2015

Warm and friendly hostel with a great atmosphere. Great location, I explored all of Valencia from this base. Agree that if you're staying in one of the rooms by reception the bathrooms don't offer privacy. All in all a good hostel where I would stay again.

A very good place to stay, especially since I was travelling alone. The staff are so friendly and the atmosphere at the hostel was awesome. They offer deals for tickets to Valencia attractions, free map, lockers, towels. Also have a deal with a bicycle shop down the street. very close to mercat central and the silk exchange, la llotja de la seda.

• 26th Mar 2015

Excelente todo! Las camas inmejorables y la atencion un 10!

The hostel was in a great location, and the staff were very helpful.

Good hostel. Only stayed overnight but seemed like a really chill place. Really clean, comfortable beds. I was in a 4 bed and it seemed a little tight space wise that you are close to the other person, but really it isn't too bad. There was a small balcony in our room and the hostel had really nice facilities.