Feetup Home Youth Valencia Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

2095 Total Reviews

This hostel was my favorite of my entire trip to Spain. Right when we got into town, the receptionist was extremely helpful and gave us a lot of recommendations to help us plan our time. Everything was clean and the no bunk beds was AWESOME. I would definitely stay here again.

Thanks Polona to be so kind and helpful. Overall I've enjoyed a lot my stay there and would recommend.

Everyone who worked there was awesome and the atmosphere was so fun! Sangria night and the pub crawl made our one night there fun, especially with all of the fun people we met!

Everything was fine, except the guy who snored all night in the room... The hostel is close to El Mercat and everything. The staff is friendly.

Friendly staff, good shower, working wifi, clean rooms- just about all one could ask for

Great Staff Most of them Speak English, Very helpful and friendly. they have helped me so much during my visit. The rooms are Tidy, Clean and Comfortable. The Hostel is very well Located near Mercado Municpal. Its also a 2 miniute walk to El Corte Ingles, Zara, Paul and Bear Also you have a wide Range of resturants and Coffee places near buy. the hostel is located 7 minuets walk from Xatiba metro Station its Super easy to get there, you can take a bus directly to any where in valencia from there

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

Defenetely worth to sleep here hey!!

Loved the hostel! Gret atmosphere and location. Couldn't ask for any better as a solo traveller

Amazing staff, amazing location, great amenities!! Will definitely stay here again!!!

I like that this place only has single beds! However, it is more like a party hostel, if you want to sleep in a quiet environment go somewhere else. There is a nice common room area so if you're trying to meet new people, it's pretty easy here. In general i liked this hostel, although in the room next door someone got their stuff stolen so just be carefull!

I wanna say thank you for all of hostel staff cause my bag was be stolen and all of staff help me to caught the thief !!!! its like a adventure and the walking tour was also great the guide "banco" he is really professional , funny and kind and thank you Alessio who is work in hostel he is my hero !! i'm really appreciate for them and police stay in "home" is really like home home sweet home

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Didn't really spend much time in the hostel, but the staff was very friendly and helpful. Had some trouble with the lockers but one of the women that works there came up and showed us how to use them and also gave us really good restaurant recommendations. I really enjoyed Valencia -- my favorite city in Spain so far.

When we arrived at midnight, the person working behind the desk was helpful, friendly, and spoke English really well. There were no problems our entire stay and I LOVED the community atmosphere what with the activities and events that were hosted in the lobby. There was a lot of noise but it didn't bother me when I was trying to sleep. This is definitely a young person hotel but I would recommend it to anyone!

Very good. Good for socialising. Clean. Great staff.

Great hostel! My only recommendation would be to update the directions for how to get to the hostel. It's a little outdated, and it's confusing for a first timer in the city. Despite getting lost while trying to find the hostel, I had a really pleasant stay! Nice to meet all of you.

Loved the hostel and the location is perfect! The staff is great, very helpful and friendly, could have spend the night talking with them. I will return!

Clean, neat and modern. Very friendly reception.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »