Feetup Home Youth Valencia Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

Towels and lockers are free with a deposit, internet is free. Kitchen is alright. The staff do a really good job of creating a friendly and relaxed environment.

• 12th Feb 2015

This place is as cool as it gets. It couldn't be more central, yet still a quiet area. It has no bunk beds, big lockers that can fit a medium-sized suitcase, and most importantly very helpful and friendly staff. There's also a nice common room around the reception where it's easy to meet people. Only two points to consider: - If you like to go to bed early, a less lively hostel is probably a better option for you. - The offered breakfast was ok, but more do-it-yourself than I expected.

The stuff makes the hostel:) of course, the facilities were great too. Thanks for the hospitality, I will recommend it to my friends.

Best hostel in valencia! (A saw a lot) Placed in a really good place, the staff is polite and ready to help you to solve every problem! Amazing atmosphere, a really good place to stay :D the best part was the 'free sangria night' !!

• 25th Jan 2015

i spent a week in the hostel , the price is great for the location and the atmosphere in the hostel is awesome- a kitchen and a common area where you can meet people drink something and talk , and the staff of course are super nice :)

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Israel

The bathrooms were a bit dirty, but pretty nice! The hostel was very social and had a sangria and pub crawl night organized if you wanted to take part in that. The staff was also very helpful with restaurant recommendations and how to get to certain places.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Great hostel! It's a stone's through from the big market, close to heaps of top sites and boasts great facilities, staff and rooms. We stayed in a twin private which was huge and so well decked out. The artwork is funky and the kitchen is really well equipped. The staff went above and beyond with one super cheerful guy even helping us lug our bags up the stairs. We would definitely stay here again. A real gem.

The location of the hostel was fantastic. The staff were very good and always willing to help. My only problem was the noise. My room was on the same level as the reception/lounge/kitchen. Although the kitchen closes at midnight the lounge is open all night and there is no "quiet time".. My last night was terrible when a drunken group returned to the hostel.

I loved staying in the hostel. Awesome location to check out Valencia. All the receptionist were simply amazing, very helpful in recommending places to go, things to see and restaurants to eat. Also, great atmosphere for socializing and meeting new people. During my staying one receptionist prepared pasta in the common area where we spent really nice evening. Go and stay there. Next time will definitely stay at your hostel again.

Stay here if you are in Valencia..... it is a no brainer! This hostel really ticks all the boxes. Quality staff, who are very friendly and knowledgeable who will go out of their way to help you out. The location is excellent right in the centre of the old town. As for the hostel itself, it is extremely clean, has a fully equipped kitchen, and anything you need can be booked at reception. Easy to meet other travellers and has a great vibe and atmosphere throughout!

Really great hostel. Excellent staff who were so helpful upon arrival giving me loads of information and tips on the city. Great location and excellent room.

This is a very nice little hostel. The location is excellent near to the Mercado and the whole hostel is very welcoming in atmosphere. Absolutely recommended!!!

This hostel is like second home. Staff is always very helpful, so friendly and the atmosphere they create is absolutely amazing. Sangria class/party is fantastic and it's so easy to meet other travellers . You can buy tickets for more or less everything (City of Arts and Sciences, Bioparc, renting a bike..) with discount. Stay here, you won't regret it. Highly recommended and I'll be back.

I had such an amazing time at the Home Youth Hostel. This was my first time travelling on my own and the staff could not have been more welcoming and helpful throughout my stay in Valencia. A big massive 100% for making me feel so relaxed and for sharing all your amazing knowledge of Valencia from the most delicious pizza to the awesome drink, Aqua De Valencia along with the beautiful places to visit. I would like to say THANK YOU, Polona for the laughter we shared and your amazing spirit.

Great hostel! Definitely recommend! The staff is phenomenal! Great location and facilities. Thank you Home Youth Hostel!

I really enjoyed my stay with Home Youth. The staffs (especially Polona :D) are really friendly and helpful, makes me feel like a second home away from home. It is very easy to meet people here as the atmosphere is very relaxing and the common area is very comfortable. I will definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who visiting to Valencia :) p/s: acua de valencia is amazing! so does the via pizza. Thanks to all the recommendation.

• 4th Jan 2015