Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Reviews

Passatge Regente Mendieta 5, Barcelona, Spain

Great place to stay. Beds very comfortable, everything is clean, kitchen and common areas are great. Staff were fantastic and put on a great Halloween party when we were there. However it is out of town a bit, but the metro is pretty easy to navigate.

• 29th Oct 2015

Located about 30 minutes away from city centre by bus. Not a very social atmosphere; advertised social events which ended up being canceled. Certain staff members didn't seem very knowledgeable about the city or what to do. Good WiFi

The staff was fantastic! We went to see the sunset at the bunker with kristina and it was fabulous! She's a great human being and she's very generous!

• 22nd Oct 2015

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel very much and I will definitely recommend it to all my friends who would be visiting Barcelona. The atmosphere was very pleasant because of the very nice personnel, especially Kristina, who has helped me to arrange all my trips in Barcelona and recommended me all important ,,must - see,, places and made me feel very comfortable at the hostel, then Beth and Sophie, who were always eager to help and I enjoyed talking to them and so improving my English.

• 21st Oct 2015
  • Slovakia

Absolutely fantastic. Loved this hostel. It wasn't even so much about the hostel for me, this time round, as it was the staff. The hostel is quite nice and clean and very close to metro lines. The mixed dorm is where I stayed and was a lot better than most mixed dorms I've stayed in. Now for staff.. They were awesome! Hilarious and chatted with me like I was an old friend. So helpful and even lent an ear when my phone got stolen and I missed my flight and blah blah. Pub crawl is 100% worth it!

Had a great stay at this hostel. Everything was Ok. Definitely recommend this place! I want to say a big thank you to all staff (especially Kristina, Sophie and Beth), were friendly. Also walking tours were great.

This is the perfect place if you are going to the Barcelona game. I booked it only one night for the game, and trust me that's all you need there. The wifi is great, and works everywhere, but the bathrooms upstairs don't lock, and I didn't have any hot water for either shower I took. (Hence the 2 showers) the pub crawl looked fun, but I was burnt out so I didn't go. But if you are going the game you are 1 minute walk to the stadium it's great cause then you don't have to deal with the metro.

I chose this hostel because it was so close to the nou camp and I was going to watch a game the first night, so for that its brilliant. for anything else, i.e going into the town centre its a bit out the way but you do have the metro with is easy to use and find your way around with. They organise a pub crawl every night, its good fun and you join people from other hostels, had a great night. not a great deal of atmosphere in the hostel itself unfortunately, have to say though, super comfy beds

• 16th Oct 2015

The staff was incredibly friendy and helpful. Unfortunately, I got bug bites.

• 15th Oct 2015

Best hostel I've stayed in so far! Loved it.

Great place , do the pub crawl here.

Had the best time here loved it sooo much didn't want to leave. the staff were so friendly and so helpful. Met so many cool people. pub crawl and walking tours were awesome. Highly recommended this place I'm definitely coming back if I get the chance. Best hostel I've been to so far!!! Thanks again for everything✌🏻️

Nice hostel with a big kitchen and hang out area. Cinema room is great. Not much going on though everyone was super chilled. Also there's no locks on the lockers and you have to buy one. It's close to camp nou for the football games but to get closer into town you can't walk you have to take the bus or metro. Was really clean and the beds comfy were comfy. We stayed in a 10 person dorm and it was very spacious

Great location - 4 mins walk from the station, direct line to the city center and just one change from the airport. Good facilities. comfortable bunk bed. Dorm gets a bit messy (but that's from the other travellers, not the hostel). Overall would come again

The staff were all fun and helpful! The hostel was clean, and getting into the heart of Barcelona was easy.

Great place! Friendly people and excellent value for money!

The Yellow Nest Hostel was great. It is a beautiful hostel with a great rooftop nice rooms and very friendly staff (especially Chistina the eastern european girls was so nice and friendly)

This place is strictly to catch a Barcelona game as it's next to camp nou. But it's super far from the heart of the city. Staff was awesome. Overall a pleasant experience. Book a night here you won't be disappointed