Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel

Fabulous 2455 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 2455 Total Reviews

10th Jun 2017

I had a wonderful stay at the yellow nest. I stayed in an all girls 10 bed which was spacious and included lockers. Not all of the beds were occupied. The best thing about this place is the staff and people. Workers were so warm and welcoming. I was very nervous to be traveling alone and they helped me out by showing me around the town and giving me much advice. I am so greatful for the connections I made here and will be back. Only complaint is location is a bit far, but managable by subway.

7th Jun 2017
7.1

It's very close to the Nou camp. But my room is near the entrance so it's so noisy in the morning.

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Jun 2017

A nice and pleasant stay for an overnight visit with some nice and sociable staff, it was nice and easy to find with good signage making it stand out. The o my this it could've done with was a couple more sockets in the rooms but otherwise a good night.

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
4th Jun 2017
5.7

Stayed here for 1 night, it was comfortable, secure with a great kitchen. The woman who received us was very friendly and informative. However the other staff members were condescending, arrogant, rude and disinterested in assisting customers. One staff member got irritated when we wanted to check out just before check out time. Another was outright rude when I asked about availability for another night. They treated us like children. It's fine if you want a cheap place outside of the centre.

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
28th May 2017

Great kitchen and friendly staff.

25th May 2017

Was only here for a quick night, spent most of my time out. Comfortable beds and spacious room, friendly staff.

• twhitt9494
23rd May 2017

The staff was incredible and very helpful. I met a lot of great people and would stay again. Nightly activities was a fantastic way to meet new people and make new friends. Andrea was amazing and a lot of fun to go out with each night for the pub crawls.

14th May 2017
6.9

I arrived after the weekend so I did not have the chance to socialize as much as I'd hoped. Hostel was quiet except for door slamming and people speaking loudly outside my street-facing window. People also smoked outside my window which was not pleasant. Room was also quite narrow and dark. Bathrooms were clean and showers large, but showers were tricky to use. Felt safe in the neighborhood and did not mind taking the metro to city center.

11th May 2017

A bit far from the city center but easy to get there by metro, great hostel, super clean, friendly staff and good vibes!

15th Apr 2017
6.3

I'm a heavy sleeper, and I'm well travelled, but this hostel was SO LOUD when I was there. The beds squeak anytime anyone moves, the doors slam, and the staff didn't do anything about the people yelling and playing music all night. When I got up to leave at 6am for a flight, there was someone playing a drum on their room.