Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Reviews

Passatge Regente Mendieta 5, Barcelona, Spain

2047 Total Reviews

Location is not great as its a bit out the centre - perfect if you want to visit Camp Nou. Took us over an hour to check in as the staff shifts were changing over. Kitchen and common area were massive and no curfew so could stay there late if you wanted. Terrace is also great for hanging out. Great hostel to meet people

Everything was great! The place was clean, the kitchen was fully equipped, and the staff was very accommodating. The location is perfect, because it is close walking distance to everything, and close to the metro/bus so you can get anywhere in Barcelona. Note though that pretty much everyone in the hostel speaks English, and that it attracts a younger crowd who like to stay up late and have a good time. If this is ok with you, then this place is perfect! :)

• 29th Jun 2015

Great place considering how expensive Barcelona can get. Definitely a little out of the way, but the metro is close. Nice rooms and a great kitchen. Not the best community feel though

Had a wonderful stay and received good advice from the staff during my stay!

Good hostel with friendly staff. Free walking tours were nice and the guides were really good. A movie room with PS3, good common area etc. Rooms had lockers but were a bit small. A bit far from old town/main sights, but easy to go by metro. Would recommend!

I wish there were more accessible outlets near the bed. Also, the staff was nice, but they didn't show me around or explain much when I arrived. I wish staff was more interactive and helpful.

Was an amazing hostel! The staff was super knowledgeable and helpful, atmosphere was good, kitchen was large & when I had an emergency they were able to help me pack up and look after my belongings! Thank you for everything!

First hostel I have stayed at and it was nice and clean. The staff was friendly and welcoming. They are right next to the metro and store. Would stay again but longer next time.

Great location - only few minutes walk from Badal station and a bus that takes you all the way to the beach! The area itself is nice, easy to get food and groceries, nice coffee and has good vibes. The people at the hostel are friendly and happy to help, Sophie the manager keeps it spot on and can give good local tips, also spent some quality time at the bar chatting to Jamie and meeting some other travelers. Have met some really cool friendly people and felt welcome and comfortable.

Excellent staff, Sophie and the others were very friendly and helpful. The place was very clean, great roof terrace, lots of activities going on if you want to join in. Great location, close to the metro, on a quiet street. I would defInitely stay here again!

• 21st Jun 2015

Bartender is great.

Best hostel I've been to!

I stay in this hostel whenever I'm in Barcelona. Top amenities and facilities. The staff are great and I feel at home whenever I'm there. Great bar with with good deals. Take advantage of the free dinners and beach trips when available. The one down side is the location but the metro stop is a block around the corner and short ride to the center of Barcelona.

Staff was really helpful, due to a train delay we had arrived very late to check in but it was okay. Bathrooms are clean, the kitchen is a great oppurtunity to make your own food. Location is good, really close to the metro which you can take to any part of the city.

its a nice big building with enough space in the rooms and comfortable showers, the kitchen is big and you have anything you need to cook...its a nice hostel in general in my experience what i did not like it was the big crowded groups that hang out in the common area and were so noisy that didnt let the rest of us being chilled in there and also the location is not very comfortable you need to take metro or buses or spende more time by walking.

Good sized locker, fairly comfy bed, staff gave me a map and showed me some interesting attractions. Good location too - only a short walk from the tube station. Don't forget your padlock!

Nothing special at all, has awesome games - ping pong table, table tennis etc but it's way too far away from anything and majority of the staff were pretty dull (except one awesome Scottish dude, he was a legend)

Pool table was sturdy 10/10 would recommend.

• 10th Jun 2015

It's was a great hostel with super awesome staff. That atmosphere was great, the only thing that could use more attention is the cleaness of the showers.

Nobody that works there is from Barcelona. Only one person could answer our questions.