Fenomen Hostel Reviews

Str. Pivdenny Bulvar, 38, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine

Good place = no bullshit!

I stayed in this hostel for 2 days and I don;t regret it! Perfect place and perfect room for me. The place is really nice and it's really near a lake and the centre. A bit difficult to find it. The only thing I have to complain is that they didn't have a city map for me... so my 2 and a half days there I traveled by instinct. Apart from that, a very nice place.

I think it's right time to change matresses which are very thin and much smaller than bed. With the same feeling I could sleep in my sleeping bag on the floor. Some towels could be replaced as well - it's not really pleasant feeling to find a brown fluff on whole body after using the brown towel - then you should take shower again and stay wet or what? in general fenomen hostel is quite good, just few things have to be fixed. thank you

View all Ivano-Frankivsk Hostels