Fenomen Hostel Reviews

Str. Pivdenny Bulvar, 38, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine

Good place = no bullshit!

I stayed in this hostel for 2 days and I don;t regret it! Perfect place and perfect room for me. The place is really nice and it's really near a lake and the centre. A bit difficult to find it. The only thing I have to complain is that they didn't have a city map for me... so my 2 and a half days there I traveled by instinct. Apart from that, a very nice place.

I think it's right time to change matresses which are very thin and much smaller than bed. With the same feeling I could sleep in my sleeping bag on the floor. Some towels could be replaced as well - it's not really pleasant feeling to find a brown fluff on whole body after using the brown towel - then you should take shower again and stay wet or what? in general fenomen hostel is quite good, just few things have to be fixed. thank you

few tourists stop in the town so the hostel is not continuously manned. Call on arrival and someone will appear to let you in. 35 minute walk from bus /train station. full kitchen. near pleasant lake. check maps carefully before you try to find the place.

The hostel is located in the park near lake, but the way to the historical center of the town takes about 15-20 minutes. The have the lavatory combined with the bath, it's not convenient.

A bit tricky to find, even with a taxi driver and a map, but otherwise great!

I made a trip to Ivanno Frankivsk a few weeks, ago, and was planning to use this place as a stopover. Sadly, when I arrived, there was no one at the hostel, and after waiting 30 minutes was forced to look somewhere else. This was after making a reservaion online and paying the booking fee. I try to be generous when writing reviews of hostels, but there is no excuse for service like this, and I strongly discourage visitors from relying on this hostel.

A very good home stay, I have no complains. Very clean, big kitchen.

Nice hostel, with the nicest staff I've never met in a hostel. The only drawback is the the situation, although it's only 5-10 minutes to get to the main square.

Great Hostel. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful! We mentioned to Vilia that we wanted to go to the mountains and he found us a place to stay in the mountains and drove us there for a reasonable fee. Would for sure stay here again.

Nice Hostel, may be the only one in the city, it's not so easy to find it at the first time, but it has a nice localization, a friendly staff, and it's very clean. I definitely would stay there again, the rooms are larges.. the beds are new and confortable. My stay in Ivano-Frankivsk was very nice thanks to this hostel.

Kind of out of the way and the directions on the site are useless! its at the bottom of an old soviet apartment buildings but generally clean and safe.

A little hard to find but Tanya is a great hostess and a fantastic cook. She fed us a great homemade ukrainian soup our first night there. We had a really fun time partying with her and her friends. Would have given this hostel 100% if the beds were more comfortable.

Great kitchen and common room. Very close to the lake, great views! Very helpful and accommodating staff.

View all Ivano-Frankivsk Hostels