Ferah Pension/Monica's Place Reviews

Ordu Cadessi, 2 Karagozler Orta yol Nr 23, Fethiye, Turkey

Owners are lovely. Breakfast was great. If in a private room the shower has see through glass - but why not embrace that? Lovely quiet place to stay. Great if you're departing for a sailing trip as its a short walk to the harbour.

Great location near Marina (with free transfer from Otogar), friendly personnel, quiet place to rest between hiking :-) Thanks for guiding to Fish market - I bought fresh fish and in recomended restaurant beside it was grilled - tasty! Ability to use kitchen would be great!

Wished I could have stayed longer! Just there one night but easy to find, nice welcome, great room and tons of character. Not in the middle of town but that's the beauty of it! It's even got a small swimming pool!

First stop travelling along around Turkey and Tuna made it a very happy one. He reccomended a boat tour which was good and pointed out some vegetarian budget Turkish restaurants. There was no one else there but I hung out with Tuna and that was fine for me (mid-april and early in the season). 15 minute walk into fetihye Central which was fine for me as I like to be a bit out the way and to walk. I reccomended doing the walk dro Fetihye to oldunezi via Karakoy reccomended in Tuna's booklet