Ferienhaus Hostel Salta Reviews

751 Alvarado, Salta, Argentina

Great location in the heart of the city. The room was cozy, cleaned the ceiling fan was wonderful for the hot salta weather. Staff were very helpful and gave good recommendations for food and activities. Some louder guests were there the first 2 nights but the staff kept them away from the rooms. Great hostel!

• 23rd Oct 2014

Prepared and helpful staff, great location a few blocks from the center. A recommended place to stay in Salta.

The staff is helpful, I had to cancel the last night and they were ok with it without extra fees.

A very good location in the center worth its price. A quiet place to sleep but close the the city life. We would (and did) go back.

cute and stocked hostel; helpful staff. There was some construction going on which was annoying at times, but they're expanding so you can't fault them!

Everything was perfect. The only thing that didn't like me was that the second morning that I spent in the hostel it started to be an oeuvre, I woke up because of the noises of hammers so we had to leave the hostel very soon. It was a pity because I really had spent a great time there and the hostel seemed to me very nice until that moment.

• 3rd May 2014