Ferienhaus Hostel Salta Reviews

751 Alvarado, Salta, Argentina

Really nice place. The emplacement is perfect. Not too far from the bus terminal, but most of all in the heart of the city center. Bedrooms are nicely organised, the kitchen as well. The outdoor hall is quiet and cosy. I really enjoyed it!

rooms are hot and steamy, no aircon and poor ventilation. apart from that basic hostel with great location right in city centre

Had bed bugs, yes they allowed me to change rooms but really shouldn't have the issue in the first place.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • jackli

Nice central hostel, friendly and helpful staff. Good place to meet people.

Breakfast provided is basic and bathrooms are quite old. But very good location and helpful staff that are able to book tours.

Nice central hostel in Salta. Good breakfast!

Asked for a late check out which I agreed with staff member to pay 500 peso. When it came time to check out same male staff member demanded double for another nights stay. When I contested he demanded I get my bags and wait I for the police. I offered the full amt to defuse situation which was violently thrown back in my face. Tried to detain me till the police arrived. I had to burst past the man and run up the street while he pursued me! Extortionate place with violent staff. Avoid 4 ur safety

Great location in the heart of the city. The room was cozy, cleaned the ceiling fan was wonderful for the hot salta weather. Staff were very helpful and gave good recommendations for food and activities. Some louder guests were there the first 2 nights but the staff kept them away from the rooms. Great hostel!

• 23rd Oct 2014

Prepared and helpful staff, great location a few blocks from the center. A recommended place to stay in Salta.