Fernloft (City) Hostel Singapore Reviews

257 Jalan Besar, Singapore, Singapore

Staffs are helpful and friendly. The only thing attractive is the timber block dinning tables at the entrance. As viewed from the site photos. The rest of the decor and fittings are old and dirty. Lights are dimmed. The toilets smell. And the bathrooms are yucky!! It leaves me with horrible experience. I felt like moving out in the middle of the night to somewhere...Hyatt, Holiday Inn, Westin ...hit the streets whatever. On second thought, they already collected all my hostel money.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Not fair to have a full house and only provide one double toaster.A long line of people waiting. Bathroom should be cleaned twice a day. Fan in my room needed cleaning. Under new management, and there's a cafe on the ground floor where there used to be a TV and sitting area. Pretty basic.

Dirty, smelly I stayed here for 6 nights it was not cleaned one. They have no cleaners employed here just the reception staff run up to dorm to change sheets for new arrival!!! I travelled India for 4 months and this is the worst hostel ever.

Arrived in hostel about 8.20pm, I was attended by staff Adril Azmin told that no booking has been made even I am able to provide booking reference.I have to wait about 30 minutes just for him to called the agent instead of book me in first, temporary bed given to me as he said once he got my booking he will transfer me accordingly.He even doubt at me by saying I cancelled my booking earlier on.His service sucks and not suitable in this job,this will be my last stay in this hostel its a nightmare

Expensive, not in accordance with which we paid, the room looks messy with bedbug in her bed, rickety bed without a fence on one side makes you threatened fall during sleep above, short breakfast time is limited to 9 am, a lobby which is less comfortable because like cafe without a desktop that has a printer, the average remaining service standards alone.

• 11th Mar 2015