Fernloft KL @ Chinatown Reviews

No 60A Jalan Hang Kasturi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

it was a nice stay in fernloft....especially the staff Mr.Anand was so kind and very helpful... i will stay again here for Mr.Anand......

• 5th Dec 2014
  • India

Friendly staff. Dorms were dirty. Beds are quite old and noisy, they seem to be falling apart.

Awesome experience

• 13th Nov 2014
  • India

Hi ,thanks for your valuable comment. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay at our hostel. Thanks again, hope to see you again on next visit, Fernloft Chinatowm KL Team. .

It smells nasty. The carpet floor is really gross and needs cleaning. The pillows need to be washed aswell from time to time. The beds are extremely shaky. Once anyone moves the whole bed moves. The reality doesnt look like the pictures. The breakfast cannot be called breakfast.

My time at fernloft was probably the happiest so far in my travels. I'd like to thank all the staff for helping me out, particularily Shravan who went out of his way on the day I left to help me get to the airport. The hostel is clean and the atmosphere is very relaxed. Thanks again. I hope to visit again

• 31st Oct 2014

The room was very dirty and smelt really bad. The bathroom and kitchen were very dirty too. It was really disgusting to sleep there and have a shower too. One boy from staff didn't speak too much English so it was imposible to get some directions. Other boy from the staff told me where I could take a bus to Melaka, I went there and he was wrong, so finally I spent a lot of money and time trying to find the right station. Defenitely this is the WORST hostel I've ever been. Don't go there!

thanks for your valuable comment. Our housekeeping staff takes pride on doing and making sure the cleanness is taken care all the time. We have a new staff have joined and he is still on the learning period, Regarding the bus to Malacca, my staff always goes to Malacca and i am sure they will not provide an wrong info to the guest about the direction to Malacca. Hope to see you again on your next visit, Fernloft KL Team

1 2 Next » last »