Fernloft KL @ Chinatown Reviews

No 60A Jalan Hang Kasturi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Girls beware. The American owner is a creep. I heard him brag to a male guest about all the prostitutes he's defiled and then he gave him a rundown of each female guest as if we were goods for the taking. "Whatever you're into." He made the other girls I met really uncomfortable too. Aside from that, it's dirty and dark. I moved around the corner to Raizzy's for the same price, which compared to this place, is a paradise - clean, comfortable, and awesome staff. Stay there instead!

• 30th Sep 2015

Fernloft is a good hostel all and all. I state there for about 8 days and it was better than I expected when I first came into the hostel. They have bi. Lockers where you can put you backpack, yes the whole thing!, that's pretty cool to me. Breakfast is included, though is not the best I've had it was ok and it helped to make it through the morning and to savE some money. The 24 beds room is packed with guys so maybe some ladies will find this as an issue, but if you don't care then it's ok.

Bed bug bites, no towels available, odd smell, and generally seemed a bit unkept. Nice area though, and staff not too bad to deal with

1 2 Next » last »