7.3
Very Good 119 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 119 Total Reviews
Fernloft Melaka - The Heritage Hostel Located at 24, Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, , Melaka.
Malaysia
Melaka 75000 24, Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock
73% 119
2.1949475 102.2477173
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016
6.9

Very disappointed with the service They mentioned they provide breakfast daily but there is no breakfast provided!

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
5th Dec 2015
4.0

BED BUG! BED BUG! BITED BY BED BUG! room was dark, smelly, not clean! Whole hostel only one staff sometimes he will not around! Only one shower room available! Good location!

5th Dec 2015
7.1

So, I think I contracted some kind of infection from the hostel bed sheets or pillows. Perhaps mites or bed bugs as I have all these bites all over the back of my legs and itchiness everywhere. I couldn't sleep because I kept feeling things bite me, but I figured the place just had mosquitos. I checked around the next day and the sheet had some kind of small white particles on it that were sticking to my skin. I'm not sure what that was but, it shouldn't have been there and please be available!

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
4th Dec 2015

Everything was good/excellent: staff was friendly, location, value for money, atmosphere... except getting bitten by bedbugs all over. x_x

2nd Dec 2015
6.9

It was a nice place, but just not very lively. Not much to eat for breakfast and coffee was diluted with sugar.