Fernloft Melaka - The Heritage Hostel Reviews

24, Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, Melaka, Malaysia

We didn't have high expectations as we were expecting a hostel type environment. We arrived from Singapore hoping to at least have a shower only to find that they had no clean towels left and there was no warm water, we didnt expect hot. They suggested we shower in the morning and they would have towels. They didn't.

Basic hostel at good location .but it's enough .nothing much atmosphere.because there are not so many people like kl ...small place .

• 16th Nov 2015
  • South Korea

thank you pavi appreciate for the help . the hostel is good .all attraction are very near so it ill be so convenience.

i stayed two days there the hostel was good .the night market was good.the river side place was excellent .

Value of money .location is good .friendly staff and breakfast included what else .I recommend fern loft .

Fairly pleasent hostel with good location. Bed bugs and broken beds however. Kept me awake

Normal hostel. There was not atmosphere cause there was nobody else. The owner was helpfull but should be there in the morning when you want to check out. If you are in a morning hurry I advise you check out the night before.

Really nice hostel in a great location. Would definitely stay again.

All things are good as much this value. Staff was not so helpful. He always was on personal things. Water ran very slowly at first 10 minutes when you took a shower. I couldn't even wash my shampoo and had to wait more than 10 minutes.