Fest Hostel Reviews

Oboźna 7 flat 64, 00-332 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

Very friendly and helpful staff. The hostel was clean and comfortable but lacked a common room.

Honestly, the best hostel I've ever stayed. The environment felt really cozy and familiar. I want to specialy thank Kasha for all her help it was an incredible experience for me in Warsaw, definately will go back someday. And breakfast was great too

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Panama

Inviting atmosphere helped along by the picnic style breakfast table. Open, helpful, friendly staff with lots of love for Warsaw.

This is a small cozy hostel, suit people who do not like the noise of larger party Hostels. Martin the owner and his assostant Kasia were friendly and extremely helpful. They were very welcoming, and made me feel at home. The included breakfast was better than usual continental breakfast. Overall I enjoyed my 3 nights at Fest and would return.

Everything was amazing!

Lovely small hostel! Very comfortable and homely :)

Thanks to Martin, who's the most frienly hostelkeeper I've ever met, and his cozy hostel I had a great time in Warsaw. Specially the athmosphere in the kitchen around breakfast and in the evenings was very homely. The interior is new and well renovated. I would recommand this hostel to anybody looking for a please t and central stay in Warsaw.

It is a really clean and comfy hostel, and the location is in walking distance of everything, close to the centrum. The host is really nice and enthusiastic. I had a really nice stay in the hostel

They should give better instructions on how to find and access the hostel

Hi, maybe you should have read them more carefully…or twice. This is part of the directions we sent to you... what should we add more: “The entrance to the building is on Sewerynów street. Use the entry phone, just press 64 – nothing more” cheers

Marcin was extremely accommodating and about as helpful as one could possibly imagine. It was a huge relief to arrive there after a rough bus journey. The hostel itself is quiet but homely and social (this could vary depending on guests as it is small) with lots of free extras, I felt very comfortable there and had a really nice and relaxing time. (Thanks for warning me about the location of the PolskiBus bus stop too, had no clue it was so far out, could've easily missed the bus)

Cool hostel, Martin really good host

The hostel owner Marcin is the most helpful and friendly staff that I've ever met! He managed to make the hostel like a cozy and warm home instead of a hostel, he tries his best to help all the guests. And we had a good time hanging out to have vegetarian burger together, I like the breakfast too. But one thing, the bathroom was not in a very good design that the privacy is not enough when you are taking a shower.

This was my second stay at Fest host and it was as great. Really friendly staff, good breakfast, nice rooms and an excellnt location.

I spent 3 nights at the hostel with my 7 seven friends. At times I felt bad for the noice we may have caused in this otherwise very calm hostel. The hostel is located in a remodelled apartment just two blocks away from nowy Swiat (the main walking street). If i were to go on a partyweekend again i wouldnt stay here out of respect for the other visitors. If i were to go on a more civilized trip I'd definitely stay here again. The atmosphere was very welcoming and the Breakfast over expectations!

Thanks for your opinion. You are right, we are not a lound party place and we do not want to be. But don't worry, you were very respectful and amenable so no one complain, thank you for that. So if you decide “to go on a more civilized trip” to Warsaw again, you are always welcome.

The staff was really helpful and attentive. The breakfest included was really good. The bathrooms were well cleaned the only problem is that you don't have a door in the shower, just a curtain, which take a little of your privacy while showering. The location was good, like 10-15min walking to the city center, there were some places to eat near to the hostel and there were also markets at surroundings. Another thing that can be improved is the floor, it is really noisy.

Thank you for comment. Hope you enjoyed your stay. We are confused a bit because we are sure that our showers has not translucent door and the curtain as well… so no one can see you during showering.

Perfect hostel! Martin treats his guest like his friends or family. He serves great breakfast. The hostel located close to old town and very clean. Highly recommended!!!!!

Fantastic staff, great locaton and a really nice hostel. I loved my stay and will be heading back again.

Mòran taing mate.

Great hostel! The owner is so friendly and goes out of his way to help everyone. Very clean hostel, comfy beds, good showers, good wifi. About a 15 min walk to the old town, or trams all around. Would stay here again :)

Great location and atmosphere- Marcin made it feel like home and it was a perfect place to relax and meet fellow travelers. It was also a great value for money and Marcin was very helpful and accommodating. He gave lots of good recommendations for things to do and made sure everyone was happy. I would highly recommend Fest Hostel!

You are always welcome at Fest! Thank you.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Place is located in the heart of the city, it is clean, safe, very nice and breakfast is excellent. The guy who runs the place is very friendly and welcoming. He will tell you all you should know about the city and its hidden places, and also recommend some cool places for eat and drink. Atmosphere is really great and you almost feel as at home. My sincere recommendations!