Fest Hostel Reviews

Oboźna 7 flat 64, 00-332 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

Lack of 24 hr staff makes it difficult to enjoy this hostel - although staff was extremely friendly and pleasant! Showers couldn't keep good water pressure or temperature (lots of temperature swings between scalding hot and freezing cold) and they didn't have enough large towels so I was given two small towels for my stay. Small hostel in a great location means, coupled with a FANTASTIC breakfast means its really easy to get to know fellow travelers around the breakfast table.

making an appointment for reception? tourist are making connections to arrive, very inconvenient.

Staying at festhostel was the right choice and we've never eaten better breakfest at a hostel before!

Marcin the owner was incredibly helpful - it was clear he absolutely loved his hostel. All of the staff were always ready and willing to answer any questions you had. Nice small hostel with a decent free breakfast in a great location! Would definitely recommend.

close to the city center and easy walking distance to all the sights. Really nice clean hostel and the breakfast is really good too. Had a great time here

We loved our stay here! The staff were so lovely and the location couldn't be better! We wished we could have stayed longer!

This hostel was a great choice and I plan on coming back again. Marcin the owner is friendly and very helpful regarding any information you would need. The hostel is clean, the bathrooms are nice and the location is the best part. Located near the metro and bus stations you can get to pretty much anywhere. You can walk out the door and take a walk through the new and old town of Warsaw where there are many restaurants and even performances. Breakfast of bread, jams, ham and cheese is included.

• 13th Jul 2015

Amazing little hostel. Martin is very friendly! I would definitly recommendand it to anyone who travel in Warsaw!

Very friendly and quiet. You have to make sure your arrival time for the check-in. Have a nice trip!

• 1st Jul 2015
  • China

Very friendly and helpful staff. The hostel was clean and comfortable but lacked a common room.

Thank you. In our hostel kitchen and dining room is a common space, we do have a big table and some places to seat. Maybe people were not in mood to socialize...

Honestly, the best hostel I've ever stayed. The environment felt really cozy and familiar. I want to specialy thank Kasha for all her help it was an incredible experience for me in Warsaw, definately will go back someday. And breakfast was great too

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Panama

Thank you for yous stay, we are happy you enjoyed it. Kasia & Marcin

Wonderful hostel, located very close to the old Town. The staff is amazing, super chatty and always asking if we need anything. Hostel is very small, and for the best! Wifi is great, and so is the free breakfast. 100%

Inviting atmosphere helped along by the picnic style breakfast table. Open, helpful, friendly staff with lots of love for Warsaw.

This is a small cozy hostel, suit people who do not like the noise of larger party Hostels. Martin the owner and his assostant Kasia were friendly and extremely helpful. They were very welcoming, and made me feel at home. The included breakfast was better than usual continental breakfast. Overall I enjoyed my 3 nights at Fest and would return.

Everything was amazing!

Lovely small hostel! Very comfortable and homely :)

Thanks to Martin, who's the most frienly hostelkeeper I've ever met, and his cozy hostel I had a great time in Warsaw. Specially the athmosphere in the kitchen around breakfast and in the evenings was very homely. The interior is new and well renovated. I would recommand this hostel to anybody looking for a please t and central stay in Warsaw.

It is a really clean and comfy hostel, and the location is in walking distance of everything, close to the centrum. The host is really nice and enthusiastic. I had a really nice stay in the hostel

They should give better instructions on how to find and access the hostel

Hi, maybe you should have read them more carefully…or twice. This is part of the directions we sent to you... what should we add more: “The entrance to the building is on Sewerynów street. Use the entry phone, just press 64 – nothing more” cheers

Marcin was extremely accommodating and about as helpful as one could possibly imagine. It was a huge relief to arrive there after a rough bus journey. The hostel itself is quiet but homely and social (this could vary depending on guests as it is small) with lots of free extras, I felt very comfortable there and had a really nice and relaxing time. (Thanks for warning me about the location of the PolskiBus bus stop too, had no clue it was so far out, could've easily missed the bus)

« first « Prev 1 2 3