Fest Hostel Reviews

Oboźna 7 flat 64, 00-332 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

I liked the location of hostel. You can go to old town just in about 15 min by walk. And the staff is so talkative and helpful. You can also drink something with other people at a big table in the kitchen.

The Fest Hostel is great! The owner is so friendly and helpful. He was always willing to give advice or help us out with anything. The hostel is small, but the rooms are spacious and the bathrooms were always clean. Good Wi-Fi connection and breakfast was good. Thanks for a great stay!

Thank you for a very nice comment.

One of the best and nicest hostel I stayed in! Would definitely recommend it :)

THANK YOU! We are very happy that you had a good time in Fest. Regards from Warsaw.

Normal hostel, not badly located, but lack character.

Thank you for your comment. Giving review for a character is a very subjective thing, some people love it others do not notice it… Anyway if you decide to come to Warsaw for longer than just few ours like it was this time you are always welcome in Fest.

I loved this hostel! So clean, cozy, and homey. The owner was very nice and helpful, the free breakfast was great, and it's in an awesome part of Warsaw. Would definitely stay there again!

The location is really good and so easy to get to. The staff member was also nice and helped me with everything I asked for :)

Good location, nice staff

Fest hostel is a great place to stay in warsaw, i would definitely recommend it. My only criticism is the creaky floors, which make it difficult to be quiet no matter how hard you try! Everything else was absolutely great though. Thanks Fest Hostel :)

Thank you, for recommendation to others. It is true, our floorboards are vintage are a little bit squeaky, but it has got some charm too. Cheers.

Thank you for a very friendly service and we wish you success! Many thanks.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Wonderful location, very helpfull staff! Really homemade breakfast and clean accomodations. The building looks a little creepy from outside but I definetelly recommend this hostel. Good value for your money. Not the best one to meet loads of people but a really nice and confortable place to stay close to center of warsaw.

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We are a small hostel (22 beds) so you cannot expect loads of people here. Being crowded is not so nice.

A very cosy tiny hostel in the middle of the Warsaw's old town!! The owners were the best!! They made me feel like home!! Took care of any questions and helped me out the best I could!! Would definitely recommend it and come back in the near future 😀!

This hostel is small and quiet which is good if you want to relax but not if you are looking to party. The owner Marcin is very helpful and will tell you all you need to know. Also OK breakfast and showers are very good.

Great hostel! The staff at reception were incredibly helpful when we were trying to find the hostel, but be aware that you need to arrange in advance when you arrive otherwise you can't get in. Staff were also kind enough to book our onward travel and left the tickets on our bed for us while we were out for the day. The free breakfast is also great and allows you to get to know the other people in the hostel. Rooms were great and the bathrooms were clean. Sad we couldn't stay longer!

The host is very hospitable and the hostel is very comfortable and clean. A recommended place to stay as there are awesome restaurants around the hostel. Breakfast provided is also of great quality :D

I loved loved loved this hostel. Dont change anything. One of the best stays I had definitely had an effect on my stay in warsaw. Thank you so much for everything you really make a difference.

Thank you, you made us happy!

The owner is very kind, thank you very much!

Thank you very mach too!

Fest Hostel was one of the best stays I have ever had in different European cities. The hostel is small, cozy and minimalistic. The owner really loves his job here and is very helpful with solving all the problems you could have. Hostel location didn't cause any difficulties, you can reach all main Warsaw's attractions from here. Hotel is really safe, because in order to get into your room mostly you need to unlock three doors. Value for money is really good. High recommendations from me!

We are happy to hear it. Thank you!

Great Hostel! Great Staff! Loved my stay

Good location. The hostel has no reception area and the staff, while friendly, couldn't provide much beyond a free map. There isn't really much common space either, so the atmosphere wasn't great because you don't get to know the other people.

Thank you for comment. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied after your stay in Fest. We realize that it is impossible to fulfil all expectations . If you felt uninformed about the city you should have ask us. We always try to help and give good advices. We have common kitchen and dining room with large table, moreover you have stayed in 12 people dorm… is it not enough common to meet people? Come on!

The Fest Hostel is really one of the best that I have ever stayed. Staff is more than excellent. They treat their guests not as clients but as friends. It is the best choice to stay in Warsaw.

We are delighted to hear that. Thank you FRIEND!

« first « Prev 1 2 3