Fest Hostel Reviews

Oboźna 7 flat 64, 00-332 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

Great hostel, with extremely friendly and helpful staff. We felt welcomed and in good hands!

We enjoyed our stay very much. The staff is very helpful, the breakfast very tasty. I recommend it to everybody!

Best hostel I've ever been in. Fantastic owner who is extremely helpful. Located right beside the University (a bit far from the bus station but it is right beside all of the main streets). I would definitely come back here!

Marcin is the nicest and most helpful host i have ever had. Thank you for making my stay a wonderful experience. Altough i slept in a 12 bed dorm it was calm and didnt feel crowded. You should know its an old building so the floor makes some noise when you walk.

It's not at all a party hostel but a place where you feel at home and with a bit of luck you meet other fellow travellers to partyt at night :) The owners, Marcin and Anja, are awesome and will give you exactly the advice you are looking for. It's a pity there is no common room, but during the great breakfast in the morning you can meet easily people. The location is fantastic, just 1 min walk from the mai street and 12 min from Old Town. Oh yeah: u can wash your clothes for only 5 zl :)

Hostel was great. Owner was very friendly and helpful with everything I needed. Beds were very comfortable. Great location close to the university.

Martin was very good with me and made a good atmosphere.for all of us in the hostel. Very warm and respectful guy. Choose this one for your staying in warsaw

The location is so close the center, it is just one minute walking to main street. It was one of the cleanest hostel that I have stayed. There is a plugin and light just near the each bed which is perfect!! The only negative thing for this hostel, there is no 24 hour reception that's why at night time there is no one in the hostel except guests.

Thank you for comment, we are happy you enjoyed your stay. It is true that we do not have 24h reception, but it is not a secret and we inform about it everywhere. If it is inconvenient for someone they need to book place with full time reception. However late check in is possible in our place as well, we just have to be informed about it, that is our rule.

So it was good hostel but I wish there would have been something planned for going out at night. The staff comes for checkin but there is not someone there all the time so its hard to know whats going on outside. The location is not bad but there might be more central hostels to activity.

Hello, Thank you for your opinion. That is right, we do not have any “going out at night” because we are not a party place. Our city gives lot of opportunities (bars, pub crawls, vodka tours etc.) to have fun so we decided that our guests can do it without us. Staff is in the hostel not only for check ins, every day we are here from 8am till at least noon-1pm. This is time when we are able to answer all questions and inform everyone what is going on in Warsaw.

A very clean hostel with decent sized rooms. Marcin is very helpful and the breakfast provided is delicious! Thanks for having us!

Great host - very friendly and helpful. Gave me so many tips on what to see etc. Location is perfect for exploring Warsaw.

Great place to stay! The hostel is located in the centre so you can reach everything in a few minutes. Marcin, the owner is also a very nice person. He helps you out with everything you need. I'd recommend to go there. See you next time in Warsaw, Fest Hostel!

Great hostel, well run and very comfortable. Loved my time here and would stay again if I'm ever back in Warsaw. Great value for money and great location. Very helpful and outgoing owner! Top bloke.

• 21st Aug 2014

Thanks for a great comment!

Awsome place to stay in a convinient location. Staff is super and the hostel feels like home. Our stay included breakfast which was a nice surprise.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Finland

Great place. Very friendly and helpful staff/owner. He will go out of his way to help his guests. Next time I am in Warsaw I will stay here again.

I liked the location of hostel. You can go to old town just in about 15 min by walk. And the staff is so talkative and helpful. You can also drink something with other people at a big table in the kitchen.

Thank you for your nice comment, shame that the percentage score your rated us is so moderate...

The Fest Hostel is great! The owner is so friendly and helpful. He was always willing to give advice or help us out with anything. The hostel is small, but the rooms are spacious and the bathrooms were always clean. Good Wi-Fi connection and breakfast was good. Thanks for a great stay!

Thank you for a very nice comment.

One of the best and nicest hostel I stayed in! Would definitely recommend it :)

THANK YOU! We are very happy that you had a good time in Fest. Regards from Warsaw.

Normal hostel, not badly located, but lack character.

Thank you for your comment. Giving review for a character is a very subjective thing, some people love it others do not notice it… Anyway if you decide to come to Warsaw for longer than just few ours like it was this time you are always welcome in Fest.

I loved this hostel! So clean, cozy, and homey. The owner was very nice and helpful, the free breakfast was great, and it's in an awesome part of Warsaw. Would definitely stay there again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4