Fest Hostel Reviews

Oboźna 7 flat 64, 00-332 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

Great location of the hostel, kind anf helpful staff, very nice standard at this price.

Very close to the university, shopping area, 10 minutes away from old town and Warszawa Centralna: couldn't have been located better! Spacious rooms, adequately sized lockers below the beds, 4 bathrooms for about the same number of rooms, which I found more than enough. The owner is a great guy, helpful and always up for a chat. Breakfast is only cold food but for this price you can't ask to be cooked for you too. Very safe area also.

Small flat transformed into a hostel. Marcin, the owner was incredibly helpful. The place is quiet and perfect for couples. Great breakfast, safety, cleaning and location. Internet was a strong point too. Would come back for sure!

Really pleasant stay. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Great stay, great people. Feels like home, very nice ambient!

I can really recommend this place and the host. Thanks!

Fest Hostel was great!! the location is perfect, near the main street and very close to the bars. Marcin, who took care of the hostel was a very nice guy. He recommended us good places to eat, go out and do some tourism. The breakfast was perfect, the best one we have had in a hostel. Very clean and the beds very comforable. We will definitely recommend it

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Peru

Very nice stay. Slight bed bug problem, but the owner was very efficient and very nice so I'm sure it would have been resolved by now. Very social when I was staying here. Close to all the sights and close to restaurants and bars around the university. Would recommend!

Hi, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Fest. Of course we have checked each room and took care about mention problem, it is all good, no worries. Thank you!

Staff was helpfull and very friendly.The owner is flexible with check out times as well which was a bonus for me. Good selection of food for breakfast. All you can ask for in a hostel. I will be coming back to the same hostel in future.

When we were in Warszawa there was construction work in the building (but not in the hostel), so getting there was a bit difficult. However the great owner of the hostel made the stay very worthwile. Definitely recommended to stay in this hostel.

Hi, Construction is almost done now. Building has been refreshed, all walls has been fixed and painted. It is much nicer now.

Would be good if there was a common room.

Thank you for your comment. You are right, we also would like to have some more space for common room, but we tried do our the best with what we got here. We have decided that is more important for us to have a proper place for serving a good breakfast (dining room with big table) than use it as a place with couches etc. In our hostel kitchen and dining space is our common area. Everyone can use it and socialize there.

Fest Hostel is a clean, modern, good looking, comfortable and cosy hostel in Warsaw! Don't let the old building fool you and keep in mind that they don't have a 24h reception, as long as you inform them of your arrival time you won't have any trouble to have the owner there to receive you. Fest Hostel facilities are pretty new and very good, nice rooms, nice kitchen and clean toilets. There's also a nice free breakfast in the morning. The location is good, close enough to the Old Town.

Great hostel, with extremely friendly and helpful staff. We felt welcomed and in good hands!

We enjoyed our stay very much. The staff is very helpful, the breakfast very tasty. I recommend it to everybody!

It was nice to host you here girls, thank you.

Best hostel I've ever been in. Fantastic owner who is extremely helpful. Located right beside the University (a bit far from the bus station but it is right beside all of the main streets). I would definitely come back here!

I am delighted, thank you - Marcin

Marcin is the nicest and most helpful host i have ever had. Thank you for making my stay a wonderful experience. Altough i slept in a 12 bed dorm it was calm and didnt feel crowded. You should know its an old building so the floor makes some noise when you walk.

It's not at all a party hostel but a place where you feel at home and with a bit of luck you meet other fellow travellers to partyt at night :) The owners, Marcin and Anja, are awesome and will give you exactly the advice you are looking for. It's a pity there is no common room, but during the great breakfast in the morning you can meet easily people. The location is fantastic, just 1 min walk from the mai street and 12 min from Old Town. Oh yeah: u can wash your clothes for only 5 zl :)

Hostel was great. Owner was very friendly and helpful with everything I needed. Beds were very comfortable. Great location close to the university.

Martin was very good with me and made a good atmosphere.for all of us in the hostel. Very warm and respectful guy. Choose this one for your staying in warsaw

The location is so close the center, it is just one minute walking to main street. It was one of the cleanest hostel that I have stayed. There is a plugin and light just near the each bed which is perfect!! The only negative thing for this hostel, there is no 24 hour reception that's why at night time there is no one in the hostel except guests.

Thank you for comment, we are happy you enjoyed your stay. It is true that we do not have 24h reception, but it is not a secret and we inform about it everywhere. If it is inconvenient for someone they need to book place with full time reception. However late check in is possible in our place as well, we just have to be informed about it, that is our rule.