Fest Hostel Reviews

Oboźna 7 flat 64, 00-332 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

building and corridors look little creepy but when you cross the main door of hostel everything is awesome. Stuff, rooms, utilities, location is really good. Maybe one of the best hostels I have been. They will recommend you very good places to go for eating and partying.

Thank you for such a nice comment.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in!

• 7th Apr 2014

Awesome! Thank you!

Felt very much at home at this hostel. The staff were very helpful and gave us many tips on where to eat and what to see/do. But it was also nice to be treated as independent travelers and we didn't feel pressured to have to socialise with other guests if we weren't up for it. Only suggestion I have is to put doors on the showers - rather than just having curtains. Being a female sharing a bathroom with males, it felt a bit uncomfortable.

Very good hostel. The guy that owns the hostel is super friendly and gives all the information that you need to visit Warsaw. Excellent breakfast.

Super nice place, central location close to pubs and crazy places alike. The owner of the place was probably the best about this hostel, such a nice guy !! And quality breakfast was provided every morning with a large smile - What more could you wish for?!

Great stay ! Thanks so much. Everything was perfect.

• 21st Mar 2014

Thank you all girls!!!

The staff is great!! He really knows how to create a nice, familiar atmosphere! He will help you with every question and will try to make your stay in Warsaw really great! Great staff!!!

Thank you, we are trying to do our best to make everyone feel good here, it’s nice to hear that it works.

Nothing to complain it. A hostel with so lovely and warmer atmosphere. Marcin always takes care all the customers , so i might feel there are something more than an accommodation. Inside this hostel, you might find out so many little things that Marcin work so hard. He makes breakfast for all the customers and talks to everyone. Also, the bunk beds are good selections because i feel it's so stronger and steadier while sleep. Also, u can meet nice roomates here. I highly recommend here.

Thank you!!!

The hostel is really cozy and nice. The manager will help you with tips about the city and where to go and what to do. They also have the BEST hostel Breakfast that I have ever seen, massive, great quality and FREE! If you are going alone or with few friends to Warsaw this is by far the best option. They are located at walking distance to all the interesting things in Warsaw as well as bus connections to the airports and train stations. Great place! :)))

Really friendly hostel with a very helpful owner. Located just off the Main Street and within walking distance of the central train station. Good kitchen and the best free breakfast I have ever had at a hostel. The only down side is the showers which are unisex, don't lock and aren't overly private. This was fine though because were the only guests. I would recommend this hostel.

Thank you for your comment. We are happy that you liked our breakfast. It is true that showers are unisex but all cabins have a curtain and the door so it is not so easy to peep other ones, unless you very want to :)

Tiny hostel - basically just a big apartment with a few rooms and a kitchen/communal area. But perfect. The owner (Martin) socialises a lot with all the guests and is really friendly. Always interested in telling you about the city and the best places to go. Don't come here if you're looking for a massive loud all night party, you'll enjoy the city a lot more if you stay here!

I really enjoyed my stay, the place is small and quiet and friendly. I would recommend Fest Hostel to my friends and would definitely stay again.

Thank you, it will be nice to host you again.

We had a lovely stay here, we had a private room and the shared bathroom and toilets were really good. The included breakfast was very nice too. I liked the owner he was very friendly and helpful. The only thing was the first night people were partying and the walls are paper thin so I couldn't sleep and I can usually sleep through noise. Bed was very squeaky but still comfortable. The location was excellent and so was the wifi. There is no common room but you can socialise in the kitchen.

If you're looking for a party hostel, this isn't it. If you're looking for a small hostel run by a man that truly cares about his customers and his city...this is it. Martin is a great guy that was always eager to help me in any way he could. The hostel was very clean and an included breakfast is always a bonus. If I'm ever back in Warsaw I won't hesitate to book my stay at Fest again.

They didn't have a reception, so guests came at night and were really loud and disrespectful, we felt unsafe. People in the room said racist and homophobic comments. The hostel itself is clean and well located.

Thank you for your comment. We are very sorry that you experienced such behavior of other guests staying at the same time in the hostel. As hostel owner I ensure you that we are doing our best to provide safety and good atmosphere to everyone. However you should have informed us about that when you were here (not by comment) so we could react… Now we just can be sorry. We are not a party place and things like that happen very rarely.

nice and clean hostel, but the double room its a twins room...u can join the bed but it doesn't work like a real big bed...

• 6th Dec 2013

Thank you for comment! That is true, double rooms are twins but as a small hostel we have to be more flexible. It is easier to join beds when you need, then putting two guests (not a couple) to one big bed :)

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed!! The staff was really kind enough to explain about places to visit in Warsaw and many other stuff. I was kinda sad to leave Warsaw and the hostel after only one day. I came here in low season and there were only 4 people include me so it was really nice to use the room in peaceful atmosphere. Thank you so much. I really enjoyed being here and hope one day I could visit Warsaw again.

• 4th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Me and my boyfriend has such a lovely stay at fest hostel. Martin was extremely helpful suggested lots of things for us to do and the hostel was immaculate and homey. The kitchen was great to cook in and the breakfast was really good! Location was also amazing! Can't recommend highly enough!

Thank you very much, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our place.

The night that I spent in this hostel was very comfortable, the staff is nice, so I hope to stay in this hostel the next time!

• 29th Nov 2013
  • Ukraine

Fest is the most cozy hostel I've ever been. I confess that I don't write reviews really often, but for Fest I had to do it and I absolutely recommend it! Martin was so atentive and helpfull, the facilities were great, very clean, very good wi-fi, a loooot of city guides to discover the secret lovely spots in Warsaw and a fantastic breakfast. Also by being a small Hostel, it gave the oportunity for people sharing more time together and getting to know great travelers' stories.