Fest Hostel Reviews

Oboźna 7 flat 64, 00-332 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

Great hostel! The owner is so friendly and goes out of his way to help everyone. Very clean hostel, comfy beds, good showers, good wifi. About a 15 min walk to the old town, or trams all around. Would stay here again :)

Great location and atmosphere- Marcin made it feel like home and it was a perfect place to relax and meet fellow travelers. It was also a great value for money and Marcin was very helpful and accommodating. He gave lots of good recommendations for things to do and made sure everyone was happy. I would highly recommend Fest Hostel!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Place is located in the heart of the city, it is clean, safe, very nice and breakfast is excellent. The guy who runs the place is very friendly and welcoming. He will tell you all you should know about the city and its hidden places, and also recommend some cool places for eat and drink. Atmosphere is really great and you almost feel as at home. My sincere recommendations!

This is one of the friendliest hostels you could ever hope to stay at. The guy who runs it will really go out of his way to make your stay as pleasant as possible and will tell you all about the city. The excellent breakfast a really good way of meeting other travellers. All in all, it's difficult to fault this place!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!! It's clean, the location is good, and the breakfast was really nice! The most important thing is that the owner Martin was really friendly and helpful! I really had a good time at Fest Hostel, definitely would recommend!

Marcin ( the guy who runs the place) is awesome, really patient, attentive and welcoming. The hostel is clean and the friendly atmosphere makes it easy to meet people and have a nice chat/ go for a drink. It is conveniently located near bus/ metro stop and has bars/ restaurants round the corner. Should I be back to Warsaw, I'll def stay here again :)

• 3rd Apr 2015

This is one of those hostels that the guy seems to run for the fun of it rather than just to make money. Marcin is super helpful, energetic and will sit down with guests to have a chat. The hostel is small, which makes it a lot more calm than most hostels and the atmosphere is informal. It just kinda feels like you're staying at this guy's house.

Lovely, homey little hostel. The staff is excellent, super helpful and friendly. They are very accommodating including with checkout, storage of luggage etc. The place is pristine clean, well located, secure and you feel at home. Free breakfast too! It's not a party place, but if you are looking for a clean, safe and great place to rest this is for you. Highly recommended.

Hostel owner Marcin he is such a nice guy, he knows everything in Warsaw. As my 6 nights staying, I felt like very comfortable, room is cozy and clean. everyone is friendly. The best part during my stay was breakfast. During breakfast, all the guests sitting and chatting together feel like home. The location is great, 3 mins walk to Metro station, also only 10 mins walking distance to old town. I am highly recommend !!! Supa

Good hostel situated 15 minutes from the train station and 15 minutes from the old town. The stuff is very kind and willing to hep. Breakfast is also good including cereals, milk, coffee, yogourt, ham, chese, jam and bread. The value for the money is really good in my opinion

Had a great stay, other guests/building was very loud

Thank you for comment. Sorry guys! Usually it is quiet, you had bad luck. Two groups were staying at the hostel with you at the same time…

Staff was amazing! The guy that checked us in was very welcoming and informative. He was a lot of help with the language and suggesting places to go for dinner and to sightsee.

• 27th Feb 2015

A short but awesome stay at Fest hostel. The location was awesome and the breakfast delicious! The owner was so great to us, we were only there for one night but he gave us lots of info about the city, provided us a place to keep our bags throughout the day (for free!!! And securely), and really was so much fun to chat with! The atmosphere of this hostel was super chill and the people there were awesome! It was a small hostel, but that added to it's charm and made it that much more cozy!

• 23rd Feb 2015

The best hostel that i've ever stayed! The host was pretty friendly and gave us lots of useful information. Nice location, clean bedroom and restroom. Can't love Fest more ;-)

Thank you for a very nice comment!

I recommend! We came from greece and we loved this small warm hostel, in this central place. The best thing is Martin , the owner who gives all necessary information , perfect treatment, nice breakfast, clean beds and showers. Thank you for everything.

A very nice hostel, I really recommed it. It's close to the old town and with a lot of night life around the rea. The owner is very helpful and kind.

We had a great time at Fest Hostel. The owner is awesomely helpful, funny and friendly. Everything is very clean and organized. We really would recommend the hostel for everyone. The breakfast is also excellent. We surely will visit Fest Hostel again!

Hey, thank you and hope you had a great time during the rest of your trip! Marcin

Location is perfect and the staff is helpful and polite.. the hostel is quite small if you would like to meet new people and have fun with them around the city

Thanks for your opinion. We do have 22 beds so… You have visited Warsaw in the beginning of January, it is not peak of season… so it’s rather quiet at that time.

Really sweet staff and great atmosphere. Felt just like at being at home :)

Great location of the hostel, kind anf helpful staff, very nice standard at this price.