Fest Hostel

Superb 781 Total Reviews
Superb 781 Total Reviews

• China, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

It has a perfect location, very near to everything. It couldn't be better!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
29th May 2017

The manager is so friendly. I arrived on a very early bus and departed on a very late bus and he was very accommodating of both. Little things like this when you have been traveling a long time can really make you appreciate a place. The location is great. Walking distance to most things including old town. But if an older crowd at this hostel which was nice. Definitely not a party hostel which is a plus for me. Would highly recommend staying here.

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
27th May 2017
7.4

Martin was very accommodating and helpful in terms of sights to go and assistance going to the airport.

26th May 2017

Very nice hostel, with really good beds with a power outlet within easy reach. Staff is helpful, bathrooms are clean, and it's located in a quiet area. Only drawback is the squeaky floor. But I definitely recommand this hostel !

Thx, we are happy you had a good stay.

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
26th May 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here, the staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. Martin took the time to show us places to visit and marked them out on a map for us. He was also very kind to help track down my laptop I left on a bus. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms clean. There wasn't a lot of noise from the street which was great. There isn't a lot of common space in this hostel so I would recommend this hostel for solo travelers or small groups.

• lindsey_zink
  • USA, Female, 25-30
19th May 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at Fest Hostel. Martin was wonderful and took a lot of time sharing tips with us about how to spend our brief time in Warsaw. He prepared a wonderful breakfast for us each morning. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean. The only downside was that the floors in the room were really squeaky. But everything else was wonderful--I would highly recommend this hostel!

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th May 2017

It's a really nice hostel. A nice breakfast is included. The best part was the owner, he was so friendly and was extremely helpful with giving us tips to enjoy our time in Warsaw.

Thank you very much. Marcin

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
13th May 2017

Small but satisfying hostel. Hostel manager Martin was very friendly and flexible. Bed was comfortable. With this price, there isn't anything to complain about and everything was as expected. simple breakfast, towel, bed side lamp and plug. The area is quiet and very good location. 1 min walk back to lively main street. Bare in mind that this is a simple hostel. Would recommend.

THX!

• USA, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2017

I accidentally booked for the wrong day but the owner immediately came over and welcomed me in. It does feel more apartmenty than any other hostel I've been to which makes for a more homey vibe. However, there is no common area besides the kitchen which can be a little small, but there was a table in my room. It's very close to Old Town and walking distance from many museums/sites.

9th Apr 2017

Best hostel I've ever stayed at, and I've stayed at a lot of hostels. It has a very cosy and homey vibe, a very much needed break from the big commercial hostels I've been staying in every day for a few months. The owner, Marcin prepares a really great breakfast and is an absolute pleasure to just sit down and talk to. The hostel has everything you need in a small apartment style setting. I would come back to Warsaw just to stay here again. Thankyou Marcin, I had a really great stay! - Jake