Fest Hostel Reviews

Oboźna 7 flat 64, 00-332 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

small and quiet, it has a very nice feel, but you're not going to meet tonnes of other travellers here

Great hostel. Marcin is a warm and accommodating host. Good kitchen and nicely furnished rooms. Perfect location. Only stayed a night, but would highly recommend to anyone visiting the city.

I think it would be great if you put on small social events every night. As it is now, it is easy to meet other guests (especially at breakfast), but sometimes people need a little encouragement to be social. You could do spaghetti night or ice cream sundaes, things that are simple to put together, but still enticing.

Staff great, rooms nice, and breakfast amazing.

Great hostel! Super clean, nice atmosphere, and great staffs!! near to the old town and train station. Hope to be there again !

Everything was just perfect. Amazing location on foot distance of everything, although the area itself was really silent. Great services, the staff provided me everything I needed at no extra cost (towels, lock, computer with internet, printer) and gave me great tips for my stay in Warsaw. And great price as well! I would always recommend it!

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Spain

We love you! Thanks for a great comment.

Fest hostel is really lovely. Its located in an excellent location in new town in a third story apartment. Its very popular here and it very unsurprising why based on how brilliant the owner and his girlfriend are as hosts. Me and my boyfriend had an awesome time here and the only reason we did not score this 100% is for 3 minor reasons; no common room, the owner isn't on site for the whole day and lastly the atmosphere could've been slightly better there is no age restrictions at this hostel.

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at! Marcin, who runs the hostel, is such a friendly and great guy, and was happy to recommend all of the fun things to do in Warsaw. Everything was clean and all of the facilities worked well. The free breakfast was particularly nice! I definitely recommend Fest hostel if you are going to Warsaw! =) Do the free walking tour that has the umbrella logo if you go there!

I had such a great time at fest hostel :) this hostel is one of the best I've I ever stayed at, great atmosphere, great staff, it's run by the owner Marcin and he is the best :) it was a please to stay at fest. I miss it already.

Lack of 24 hr staff makes it difficult to enjoy this hostel - although staff was extremely friendly and pleasant! Showers couldn't keep good water pressure or temperature (lots of temperature swings between scalding hot and freezing cold) and they didn't have enough large towels so I was given two small towels for my stay. Small hostel in a great location means, coupled with a FANTASTIC breakfast means its really easy to get to know fellow travelers around the breakfast table.

Hi, we are happy you appreciate our breakfast. Like you noticed we are small hostel, do you really need us around a clock? What for? We need to rest as well… You met other travelers, was in new city – this is what you should enjoy. Thx for pointing showers issue, we already looked it to it. We were run out of bigger towels so we gave you two smaller ones, I think it’s better than get none of them.

making an appointment for reception? tourist are making connections to arrive, very inconvenient.

Thank you for comment. By making a booking you accept our rules, don’t you? You knew that there is no 24h reception in our hostel and that you have to let us know your approx arriving time for check in. Why have you decided to do something inconvenient for you?

Absolutely loved every part of my stay at Fest Hostel!

We are happy to hear that. Thank you.

Really nice location, a bit messy and loud when I was there.

Hi, You have slept in 12 ppl dorm so you should be prepared for it. Anyway hope you enjoyed your stay. Fest staff

Staying at festhostel was the right choice and we've never eaten better breakfest at a hostel before!

Marcin the owner was incredibly helpful - it was clear he absolutely loved his hostel. All of the staff were always ready and willing to answer any questions you had. Nice small hostel with a decent free breakfast in a great location! Would definitely recommend.

close to the city center and easy walking distance to all the sights. Really nice clean hostel and the breakfast is really good too. Had a great time here

We loved our stay here! The staff were so lovely and the location couldn't be better! We wished we could have stayed longer!

This hostel was a great choice and I plan on coming back again. Marcin the owner is friendly and very helpful regarding any information you would need. The hostel is clean, the bathrooms are nice and the location is the best part. Located near the metro and bus stations you can get to pretty much anywhere. You can walk out the door and take a walk through the new and old town of Warsaw where there are many restaurants and even performances. Breakfast of bread, jams, ham and cheese is included.

• 13th Jul 2015

Amazing little hostel. Martin is very friendly! I would definitly recommendand it to anyone who travel in Warsaw!

Very friendly and quiet. You have to make sure your arrival time for the check-in. Have a nice trip!

• 1st Jul 2015