Fest Hostel Reviews

Oboźna 7 flat 64, 00-332 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

Thanks once again!

Very good hostel. The staff is very helpful, cozy and calm ambient, clean bedrooms and bathrooms, sufficient breakfast. I would definitely stay again.

The hostel is a bit hard to find, but once you find it, you definitely feel at home ! Marcin, which seems to be the owner and manager of the hostel, is very welcoming, very nice and very helpful! he helped us finding trains and bus schedules, and helped us find a Tour for Auschwitz! the atmosphere is really relaxed, the breakfast is very good and the beds are comfortable and the rooms warm!

It was a small hostel, but you get to know everyone very well. It's in an incredible location, but beware, this is not a party hostel. The bathrooms are small and there can be a line depending on when you wake up. However, I was there over New Years and it wasn't terribly crowded. Good kitchen facilities, but keep in mind this place is small.

Thank you for a nice comment ande a great New Year. Fest Hostel is not a huge place, we do have 22 beds in 4 rooms. But like you said "you get to know everyone very well" and this is a big adventage of small places.

Marcin is the best host!!! he's never annoyed or irritated to help anyone. He helped me in booking the train to Krakow, printed out my ticket and even paid for it from his card since my card was not working. In other hostels that serve breakfast, its usually a self service kind of a thing, but Marcin lays out the table for everyone, it really makes you feel taken care of. It is a very clean hostel with great location. Female India

They do not have 24 hours reception neither reception during the check in time, so you need to inform exactly the time you will arrive otherwise the staff will call you thousand times.

Hi, thank you. In our description we inform that our guests have to let us know about their estimate arrival time, we sent you a few emails about it you DID NOT reply so we needed to call you.

My stay at Fest Hostel was excellent! Martin is above average as a host!! He did everything he could to make me feel at home, even helped me to buy the train ticket! Once again, thank you for the nice stay!!

I was very impressed with my stay at Fest Hostel, it was my first time in Warsaw and I immediately felt very welcomed and relaxed once I had arrived. Marcin was very friendly and attentive and made sure that I was informed of the many things to see and do in the city over breakfast and Katia was very helpful too. The hostel is situated just opposite the university, in a very central location so it's great for site seeing. The only down side were the showers, switching from hot to cold.

• 3rd Dec 2015

Our stay at Fest was amazing. Katia and Marcin were the friendliest and most helpful hosts. Katia spent over half an hour chatting with us when we arrived, recommending things to do from museums to experimental music shows. The beds were comfy and quiet, and the location is close to old town, the palace of culture and science, and metro stations. Thanks so much, Fest!

• 21st Nov 2015

Great, helpful staff, great breakfast and great location, truly recommend!

• 19th Nov 2015
  • Poland

Good location, great breakfast, friendly staff. Thanks.

Lovely small hostel, good location, friendly staff and GREAT breakfast!

The staff were truly lovely, very helpful; and I couldn't have asked for a better location. Each bed has a reading lamp & locker, and there is a computer/printer for guest use which is great. On the other hand this hostel has absolutely zero atmosphere, likely given its lack of common room. There is also no set reception, which I didn't like. Kitchen worktop space is minimal, so cooking up a proper meal might be tricky at this place. Lastly, too few power outlets - a scramble to get one first!

Hello, Thank you, we try to do our best! – fest staff Atmosphere rates are based only on your subjective opinion, it is created by people, people are diverse, it is not constant. You also had influence in it. We inform in our hw description that there is no reception and that staff is not in the hostel around a clock. By booking you accepted it… You stayed in 12 ppl dorm, maybe you did not notice but there are 23 power outlets.

Martin at Fest Hostel set the new high standard for what hostel workers should be like. The most friendly, genuine, hospitable worker I have encountered. Runs the place efficiently with a smile on his face. Seriously the best staff experience I've had so far. The rest of the hostel is great too. It's smaller and older looking, but the facilities are great and the hostel has a very cozy vibe. Best breakfast too!

Great staff!

Thank you for restrained comment! Nice that you appreciate our staff, hope you enjoyed all things we worked out for you!

Hostel run by very nice people. Very clean place. The staff is very helpful and easy going. Excellent location! THE BEST HOSTELS BREAKFAST EVER!

It is a really nice, homelike place. The guy that worked there was really friendly, and helped me and adviced me on where to go and what to see! I felt like at home staying there.

Nice hostel. Everything was super.

Great atmosphere, cozy little hostel. Owner and staff were very friendly and accommodating. There are lockers under beds and keys to the building so you're totally independent. Met some great people here as well.

Fest Hostel`s location was not so easy to find at first but when I asked the locals, they pretty much know where the exact location is. The service in Fest Hostel is superb! The owner is the one supervising the hostel and everything is just in place. It is also walking distance from the Old Town and other attractions. I would gladly recommend this hostel since I am very satisfied with the service, breakfast preparations, my bed and the toilets.