Fest Hostel Reviews

Oboźna 7 flat 64, 00-332 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

Hostel was great. Owner was very friendly and helpful with everything I needed. Beds were very comfortable. Great location close to the university.

Martin was very good with me and made a good atmosphere.for all of us in the hostel. Very warm and respectful guy. Choose this one for your staying in warsaw

The location is so close the center, it is just one minute walking to main street. It was one of the cleanest hostel that I have stayed. There is a plugin and light just near the each bed which is perfect!! The only negative thing for this hostel, there is no 24 hour reception that's why at night time there is no one in the hostel except guests.

Thank you for comment, we are happy you enjoyed your stay. It is true that we do not have 24h reception, but it is not a secret and we inform about it everywhere. If it is inconvenient for someone they need to book place with full time reception. However late check in is possible in our place as well, we just have to be informed about it, that is our rule.

So it was good hostel but I wish there would have been something planned for going out at night. The staff comes for checkin but there is not someone there all the time so its hard to know whats going on outside. The location is not bad but there might be more central hostels to activity.

Hello, Thank you for your opinion. That is right, we do not have any “going out at night” because we are not a party place. Our city gives lot of opportunities (bars, pub crawls, vodka tours etc.) to have fun so we decided that our guests can do it without us. Staff is in the hostel not only for check ins, every day we are here from 8am till at least noon-1pm. This is time when we are able to answer all questions and inform everyone what is going on in Warsaw.

A very clean hostel with decent sized rooms. Marcin is very helpful and the breakfast provided is delicious! Thanks for having us!

Great host - very friendly and helpful. Gave me so many tips on what to see etc. Location is perfect for exploring Warsaw.

Great place to stay! The hostel is located in the centre so you can reach everything in a few minutes. Marcin, the owner is also a very nice person. He helps you out with everything you need. I'd recommend to go there. See you next time in Warsaw, Fest Hostel!

Great hostel, well run and very comfortable. Loved my time here and would stay again if I'm ever back in Warsaw. Great value for money and great location. Very helpful and outgoing owner! Top bloke.

• 21st Aug 2014

Thanks for a great comment!

Awsome place to stay in a convinient location. Staff is super and the hostel feels like home. Our stay included breakfast which was a nice surprise.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Finland

Great place. Very friendly and helpful staff/owner. He will go out of his way to help his guests. Next time I am in Warsaw I will stay here again.

I liked the location of hostel. You can go to old town just in about 15 min by walk. And the staff is so talkative and helpful. You can also drink something with other people at a big table in the kitchen.

Thank you for your nice comment, shame that the percentage score your rated us is so moderate...

The Fest Hostel is great! The owner is so friendly and helpful. He was always willing to give advice or help us out with anything. The hostel is small, but the rooms are spacious and the bathrooms were always clean. Good Wi-Fi connection and breakfast was good. Thanks for a great stay!

Thank you for a very nice comment.

One of the best and nicest hostel I stayed in! Would definitely recommend it :)

THANK YOU! We are very happy that you had a good time in Fest. Regards from Warsaw.

Normal hostel, not badly located, but lack character.

Thank you for your comment. Giving review for a character is a very subjective thing, some people love it others do not notice it… Anyway if you decide to come to Warsaw for longer than just few ours like it was this time you are always welcome in Fest.

I loved this hostel! So clean, cozy, and homey. The owner was very nice and helpful, the free breakfast was great, and it's in an awesome part of Warsaw. Would definitely stay there again!

The location is really good and so easy to get to. The staff member was also nice and helped me with everything I asked for :)

Good location, nice staff

Fest hostel is a great place to stay in warsaw, i would definitely recommend it. My only criticism is the creaky floors, which make it difficult to be quiet no matter how hard you try! Everything else was absolutely great though. Thanks Fest Hostel :)

Thank you, for recommendation to others. It is true, our floorboards are vintage are a little bit squeaky, but it has got some charm too. Cheers.

Thank you for a very friendly service and we wish you success! Many thanks.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Wonderful location, very helpfull staff! Really homemade breakfast and clean accomodations. The building looks a little creepy from outside but I definetelly recommend this hostel. Good value for your money. Not the best one to meet loads of people but a really nice and confortable place to stay close to center of warsaw.

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We are a small hostel (22 beds) so you cannot expect loads of people here. Being crowded is not so nice.

« first « Prev 1 2 3