Fest Hostel Reviews

Oboźna 7 flat 64, 00-332 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

It is a really clean and comfy hostel, and the location is in walking distance of everything, close to the centrum. The host is really nice and enthusiastic. I had a really nice stay in the hostel

Marcin was extremely accommodating and about as helpful as one could possibly imagine. It was a huge relief to arrive there after a rough bus journey. The hostel itself is quiet but homely and social (this could vary depending on guests as it is small) with lots of free extras, I felt very comfortable there and had a really nice and relaxing time. (Thanks for warning me about the location of the PolskiBus bus stop too, had no clue it was so far out, could've easily missed the bus)

Cool hostel, Martin really good host

The hostel owner Marcin is the most helpful and friendly staff that I've ever met! He managed to make the hostel like a cozy and warm home instead of a hostel, he tries his best to help all the guests. And we had a good time hanging out to have vegetarian burger together, I like the breakfast too. But one thing, the bathroom was not in a very good design that the privacy is not enough when you are taking a shower.

This was my second stay at Fest host and it was as great. Really friendly staff, good breakfast, nice rooms and an excellnt location.

I spent 3 nights at the hostel with my 7 seven friends. At times I felt bad for the noice we may have caused in this otherwise very calm hostel. The hostel is located in a remodelled apartment just two blocks away from nowy Swiat (the main walking street). If i were to go on a partyweekend again i wouldnt stay here out of respect for the other visitors. If i were to go on a more civilized trip I'd definitely stay here again. The atmosphere was very welcoming and the Breakfast over expectations!

Thanks for your opinion. You are right, we are not a lound party place and we do not want to be. But don't worry, you were very respectful and amenable so no one complain, thank you for that. So if you decide “to go on a more civilized trip” to Warsaw again, you are always welcome.

The staff was really helpful and attentive. The breakfest included was really good. The bathrooms were well cleaned the only problem is that you don't have a door in the shower, just a curtain, which take a little of your privacy while showering. The location was good, like 10-15min walking to the city center, there were some places to eat near to the hostel and there were also markets at surroundings. Another thing that can be improved is the floor, it is really noisy.

Thank you for comment. Hope you enjoyed your stay. We are confused a bit because we are sure that our showers has not translucent door and the curtain as well… so no one can see you during showering.

Perfect hostel! Martin treats his guest like his friends or family. He serves great breakfast. The hostel located close to old town and very clean. Highly recommended!!!!!

Fantastic staff, great locaton and a really nice hostel. I loved my stay and will be heading back again.

Mòran taing mate.

Great hostel! The owner is so friendly and goes out of his way to help everyone. Very clean hostel, comfy beds, good showers, good wifi. About a 15 min walk to the old town, or trams all around. Would stay here again :)

Great location and atmosphere- Marcin made it feel like home and it was a perfect place to relax and meet fellow travelers. It was also a great value for money and Marcin was very helpful and accommodating. He gave lots of good recommendations for things to do and made sure everyone was happy. I would highly recommend Fest Hostel!

You are always welcome at Fest! Thank you.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Place is located in the heart of the city, it is clean, safe, very nice and breakfast is excellent. The guy who runs the place is very friendly and welcoming. He will tell you all you should know about the city and its hidden places, and also recommend some cool places for eat and drink. Atmosphere is really great and you almost feel as at home. My sincere recommendations!

Great location handy to all the attractions , nice homely feel about it and Martin is really helpful in pointing out things to do and see and where to eat. Note if you are arriving by train and taking the bus to the hostel make sure you are taking it in the right direction there is a university both ways make sure you have the right one..!

Thank you for a great comment. That is true but one stop is called UNIVERSITY and the second one is called MEDICAL UNIVERSITY. We are located next to UNIVERSITY stop, direction Pl. Piłsudskiego. Cheers

This is one of the friendliest hostels you could ever hope to stay at. The guy who runs it will really go out of his way to make your stay as pleasant as possible and will tell you all about the city. The excellent breakfast a really good way of meeting other travellers. All in all, it's difficult to fault this place!

Thanks so much, Marcin

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!! It's clean, the location is good, and the breakfast was really nice! The most important thing is that the owner Martin was really friendly and helpful! I really had a good time at Fest Hostel, definitely would recommend!

I am really delighted and happy that you had good time in Warsaw and my place, thank you. Marcin

Marcin ( the guy who runs the place) is awesome, really patient, attentive and welcoming. The hostel is clean and the friendly atmosphere makes it easy to meet people and have a nice chat/ go for a drink. It is conveniently located near bus/ metro stop and has bars/ restaurants round the corner. Should I be back to Warsaw, I'll def stay here again :)

• 3rd Apr 2015

This is one of those hostels that the guy seems to run for the fun of it rather than just to make money. Marcin is super helpful, energetic and will sit down with guests to have a chat. The hostel is small, which makes it a lot more calm than most hostels and the atmosphere is informal. It just kinda feels like you're staying at this guy's house.

Lovely, homey little hostel. The staff is excellent, super helpful and friendly. They are very accommodating including with checkout, storage of luggage etc. The place is pristine clean, well located, secure and you feel at home. Free breakfast too! It's not a party place, but if you are looking for a clean, safe and great place to rest this is for you. Highly recommended.

Hostel owner Marcin he is such a nice guy, he knows everything in Warsaw. As my 6 nights staying, I felt like very comfortable, room is cozy and clean. everyone is friendly. The best part during my stay was breakfast. During breakfast, all the guests sitting and chatting together feel like home. The location is great, 3 mins walk to Metro station, also only 10 mins walking distance to old town. I am highly recommend !!! Supa

We had an absolutely great stay at Fest Hostel. The location is great for exploring the city or going out. Beds are really comfy and breakfast has all you can ask for. The owner is a really nice guy and always there if you need something. Would defenitely recommend everybody to stay there! Thanks for an amazing time in Warsaw!