Fethiye Guesthouse Reviews

57 Fevzi �akmak Street, 1. Karag�zler Fevzi �akmak bul no 57 Mugla, Fe, Fethiye, Turkey

사실 시설은 그렇게 좋지않앗어요ㅜㅜ 하지만 가격도 싸고 주인아저씨 엄청 친절하세요!

• 28th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Great place. Delicious brekky. The staff were super helpful

Room was fine but bed was very uncomfortable.

• 29th Dec 2013

I did enjoy the overall atmosphere and the friendly staff

Good place to stay , I booked for 3 nights and I extended for a week ;)

I really like the hostel and Mustafa is the young soul of the place. It seems like he is always working and he usually greets you with a smile on his face. The breakfast was really good with fresh bread, cereals, yoghurt, fruits, eggs etc. Cleanliness was alright. I just would not book bus tickets with them, because we paid 33 % fee as we found out later (the ticket was 20 TL, but at the hostel we had to pay 30 TL), but apart from that a nice hostel!

I loved the staff working there, especially Mustafa. He gave me a lot of info and really helped to ease and manage my time in Fethiye. He even helped me to buy tickets at the bus station because he warned me that taxi drivers try to scam unsuspecting tourists by saying there's no bus and will have to settle for an expensive taxi ride. He was an absolute lifesaver! The guesthouse was just right: clean, good staff, friendly atmosphere and great space to meet other travelers!

Great hostel, very clean, great staff and breakfast is tasty.

View all Fethiye Bed and Breakfasts