Fethiye Guesthouse Reviews

57 Fevzi �akmak Street, 1. Karag�zler Fevzi �akmak bul no 57 Mugla, Fe, Fethiye, Turkey

The hostel is located in a good area and the staff is nice but the dorms are really small and not extremly clean.

it is a quit nice a place to stay with beautiful views and nice people to stay with. The staff is quit nice and helpful

Very well located. Very nice and clean place. Staff were welcoming and friendly, they're always willing to help everyone with everthing. Good value for money... I had a really nice time there, would definitely go back.

• 16th Jul 2015

Great cheap hostel within walking distance of the main shops and stalls of Fethiye. After sailing around Turkey this hostel was a great way to spend a couple of days recuperating in Fethiye before the next leg of my trip. The staff were very friendly and happy to assist with any questions you had about anything from sight-seeing to transport and tours to Pamukkale.

Great place to stay, the staff are so helpful and funny. A really good community vibe about the place and beautiful breakfast overlooking the marina. Would recommend!

Everything was good ;)

Great place to stay. One of the most helpful and friendly staff I have come across in hostels. Top location by th water. Would definitely recommend!

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

One of the best hostels we've stayed at. Arrived by ferry and the Guesthouse is just 8min walk. Supermarkets and ATM 2min walk. Town 10min walk. The night we arrived there was a buffet BBQ and free shots. The food was amazing! Free breakfast even better. Firt and Levent are so helpful and welcoming just like family. They organized all our tours and as we were on a tight schedule even helped organize our tours for Cappadocia. Thank you again! X

Owner is always just trying to sell you overpriced tours, and go crazy when you don't book any with them, or even start making jokes about how poor you are. Beds in the dorm creak and it's barely a mattress as you can definitely feel the springs.

I had a really good time. The layout of the hostel is conducive for meeting other backpackers.

Loved this place! All of the staff are super friendly, playful and full of useful tips! Beautiful view from the terrace (with the best breakfast...so good). Great location. Rooms are fine, no lockers but it's a very safe place. I'm looking forward to coming back! Tip: Beaches are a bus ride away - but it only costs a few lira to get there, and you probably wouldn't want to stay in the beachside towns anyway. Not as nice!

Absolutely loved this place, I miss it already! The staff are so wonderful and happy to help with any travel arrangements because they're connected with the fantastic Alaturka company. Made so many friends there, it was perfect for a solo traveller. I stayed again when I returned from my sailing trip and was welcomed back like a little family. So close to the marina, free breakfast (with Vegemite!) and a really laid back, chill vibe. Highly recommend to anyone and I hope to return soon!

Lemont the manager Very friendly, excellent host Great location Will visit again

• 17th Jun 2015

Really good hostel. Guys running it create a nice atmosphere and you can walk to main town and get little buses to the beaches. The breakfast is soooo good and comes free. Worth staying here if you're a backpacker!

Cool little guest house, nice staff and dinner on the open deck. Nice stay and short walk to town.

I loved this hostel! The staff are welcoming and very accommodating. The hostel also has a beautiful view of the harbour.

Good hostel with everything you would expect. Staff are the standout feature going out of their way to help!

Loved these guys! As soon as you arrive at this hostel you feel welcome and among friends. They are incredibly generous and helpful. Also recommend BBQ is reasonably priced and delicious. Also comfy beds and clean bathrooms! The view from the balcony is beautiful and is so nice to have breakfast on. Couldn't recommend this place enough!

Location is fantastic . The staff are awesome and do anything in their power to help you. They make you as though you're family !

The place is situated at good location and a nice view. Also the room are basic and tidy enough. But during my stay, one incident did took place which troubled me. Around 11 in the night, the staff of the hotel opened our rooms (i guess witth the intention to enter) but as they so us inside, they apologised and went away. And we had 2 rooms booked and they did the same in the other room too. I still don't know why they came and makes me a bit suspicious. But altogether the stay was comfortable.

• 16th Apr 2015