Fethiye Guesthouse Reviews

57 Fevzi �akmak Street, 1. Karag�zler Fevzi �akmak bul no 57 Mugla, Fe, Fethiye, Turkey

The staff were excellent, they went out of there way to help us and to ensure we were enjoying our stay. Also the location was great, a very short walk to the centre of the city where the markets and restaurants are.

The guesthouse is a great place to stay overnight if you're joining or coming back from a boat trip. It's great value for money and the staff are helpful but the basic nature of the facilities means it would be a bit tedious to stay here for more than one night.

• 14th Aug 2015

Not too bad, Not good also

The guesthouse has nothing to complain, but it's a little far from the bus station and it's not that easy to take a minibus there for someone who just arrive here. Nice staff and atmosphere, bed is comfortable, too.

The guesthouse enjoys great location where the town center is within easy walking distance and you can still have tranquillity. The staff were nice and gave warm greetings. Awesome harbour view on the terrace where people chatted and dined. Bunk beds were fine, though making noises due to its iron material. WiFi was very weak in my room(13). Considering the price, it's definitely a recommendable choice if you are on a budget like me.

Excellent water front views and a very relaxed atmosphere. The staff are extra friendly and helpful with any information on travelling in turkey. The breakfast and dinner at the end of the day was great. I definitely recommend staying here and I will again when I return to Fethiye.

The hostel is located in a good area and the staff is nice but the dorms are really small and not extremly clean.

Staff are super helpful and the hostel had a great vibe! Family BBQ night was an awesome atmosphere to get to know eachother

it is a quit nice a place to stay with beautiful views and nice people to stay with. The staff is quit nice and helpful

Very well located. Very nice and clean place. Staff were welcoming and friendly, they're always willing to help everyone with everthing. Good value for money... I had a really nice time there, would definitely go back.

• 16th Jul 2015

Great cheap hostel within walking distance of the main shops and stalls of Fethiye. After sailing around Turkey this hostel was a great way to spend a couple of days recuperating in Fethiye before the next leg of my trip. The staff were very friendly and happy to assist with any questions you had about anything from sight-seeing to transport and tours to Pamukkale.

Great place to stay, the staff are so helpful and funny. A really good community vibe about the place and beautiful breakfast overlooking the marina. Would recommend!

Everything was good ;)

Great place to stay. One of the most helpful and friendly staff I have come across in hostels. Top location by th water. Would definitely recommend!

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

One of the best hostels we've stayed at. Arrived by ferry and the Guesthouse is just 8min walk. Supermarkets and ATM 2min walk. Town 10min walk. The night we arrived there was a buffet BBQ and free shots. The food was amazing! Free breakfast even better. Firt and Levent are so helpful and welcoming just like family. They organized all our tours and as we were on a tight schedule even helped organize our tours for Cappadocia. Thank you again! X

Owner is always just trying to sell you overpriced tours, and go crazy when you don't book any with them, or even start making jokes about how poor you are. Beds in the dorm creak and it's barely a mattress as you can definitely feel the springs.

I had a really good time. The layout of the hostel is conducive for meeting other backpackers.

Loved this place! All of the staff are super friendly, playful and full of useful tips! Beautiful view from the terrace (with the best breakfast...so good). Great location. Rooms are fine, no lockers but it's a very safe place. I'm looking forward to coming back! Tip: Beaches are a bus ride away - but it only costs a few lira to get there, and you probably wouldn't want to stay in the beachside towns anyway. Not as nice!

Absolutely loved this place, I miss it already! The staff are so wonderful and happy to help with any travel arrangements because they're connected with the fantastic Alaturka company. Made so many friends there, it was perfect for a solo traveller. I stayed again when I returned from my sailing trip and was welcomed back like a little family. So close to the marina, free breakfast (with Vegemite!) and a really laid back, chill vibe. Highly recommend to anyone and I hope to return soon!

Lemont the manager Very friendly, excellent host Great location Will visit again

• 17th Jun 2015