Fethiye Guesthouse Reviews

57 Fevzi �akmak Street, 1. Karag�zler Fevzi �akmak bul no 57 Mugla, Fe, Fethiye, Turkey

Provides a bed to sleep in but that's about it. The room wasn't cleaned the whole time we were there and the bathroom which gets entirely flooded after a shower had clumps of hair everywhere.

Had a really lovely time here and only wish I had the time to stay longer. The boys working here, Birsel

Their service toward guests is great. They do a great breakfast. The view is fantastic. The staff are fun. Beds are good. They are a little tardy at cleaning the rooms so let themselves down on first impressions. It is great place.

Nice hostel. Nice staff. Laudry service for 15 lira... Airconditioning.. All good :)

Good location 5 mins for the main town. Breakfast was nice. Staff were friendly but weren't very helpful other than booking certain group tours through a company in Fethiye.

Only stayed here 1 night, great rooms with air con and private bathroom, great for friends or couples. Breakfast is awesome, Turkish menu. Staff is friendly and helpful. Bus stops infront of the hotel every 5-10 minutes to go into town centre.

The bathroom always clog. Rooms need more sockets and internet works well only at reception hall. A/C room is good during summer time. Seriously need room locker because anyone can enter your room. Buffet turkish breakfast is standard and nice.

I'm not one to usually leave negative reviews but thought I should give a heads up to anyone who, like me, books on the basis of the rating and the reviews. I arrived at this hostel to find that it had been overbooked and my bed had been taken. I was taken to their sister hostel and assured that I was being given a good alternative - the room was noisy, terribly hot and unclean. Both of us were bitten and bothered by bugs during the night (the hostel apologised but didn't do anything about it).

I stayed in 8 bed dorm room, and everything is ok not too good not too bad.

Employees are awesome. They ciúme improve the doors which don't close very Well.

Good for travelers who wants to stop over a day or two on a budget. Breakfast was simple but enough to get you going till lunch. Location is just great..less than 10mins walk to the fish market and shops. You can hop on/off bus no.2 just right outside the hostel which is a plus. It's my second stay here but it'd great if you give the toilet a little touch up..either wise everything is thumbs up!

The place is easy to find, good breakfast, helpful staff.

The guesthouse is quite central to Fethiye town as well to the harbour. Travellers wishing to do gullet sailing around Fethiye can stay here before or after their sailing trip.

Bad secrutiy. Our room didnt have a key or the door didnt shut properly

Nothing much to complain actually. Remsi was really helpful in recommending all the good stuffs. Maybe the wifi could be better. Other than that, everything is perfect.

Stayed here twice now and both times staff (remezi) have been extremely helpful with tips and organising a boat trip for us. Would recommend to any traveller.

We were a group of 6 girls that visited in July 2014, spending 4 nights here at the end of our travels. We loved our stay, and found Remzi to be very helpful and accommodating. Whether it was a quick tour of the local area, or organising some of the many activities on offer, he was always happy to go the extra mile to help us. We would recommend this accommodation!

A fantastic place the staff were so helpful, calling around and organising anything that you wanted to do! Tasty Turkish breakfast every morning, and good wifi. would maybe suggest lockers in rooms, just for a little added security but the rooms are relatively safe to leave anything in! I suggest you ask for a receipt when paying for your room just to avoid confusion when checking out like some others experienced. would definatly stay here again, great place!

I had a great time staying here. Feels like home. Everyone is just too good to be true :) I will definitely stay here again if I ever come back to Fethiye. Thank you!

No luggage lockers. Average facilities. But the location is good. Stay away from the horse riding(to Kayakoy) that the reception guy recommends.

View all Fethiye Bed and Breakfasts