Fethiye Guesthouse Reviews

57 Fevzi �akmak Street, 1. Karag�zler Fevzi �akmak bul no 57 Mugla, Fe, Fethiye, Turkey

We were a group of 6 girls that visited in July 2014, spending 4 nights here at the end of our travels. We loved our stay, and found Remzi to be very helpful and accommodating. Whether it was a quick tour of the local area, or organising some of the many activities on offer, he was always happy to go the extra mile to help us. We would recommend this accommodation!

A fantastic place the staff were so helpful, calling around and organising anything that you wanted to do! Tasty Turkish breakfast every morning, and good wifi. would maybe suggest lockers in rooms, just for a little added security but the rooms are relatively safe to leave anything in! I suggest you ask for a receipt when paying for your room just to avoid confusion when checking out like some others experienced. would definatly stay here again, great place!

I had a great time staying here. Feels like home. Everyone is just too good to be true :) I will definitely stay here again if I ever come back to Fethiye. Thank you!

No luggage lockers. Average facilities. But the location is good. Stay away from the horse riding(to Kayakoy) that the reception guy recommends.

Though we reached one day early Birsel and Remzi accomodated us and they were very helpful during our stay there and I would definetely like to go there again

very kind and helpful staff. good location, very close to bus/ train station and St. John Church. Nice breakfast and home made dinner. A panoramatic terrace that you could enjoy the sunset and the beautiful peaceful night.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were basic but clean and had everything you need. Would stay again.

Enjoyed really much my stay, met great people! I really appreciated the welcoming, thoughfull and helpfull staff. Special thanks to Erhan :-)

We stayed in one of the six bed dorms, there was no way to lock the door (it barely even closed!) and no security lockers were available either. Shower needed a little help (no where to attach the head to the wall) Staff were pleasant and helpful and breakfast was good. Also we could only pay in cash which we weren't warned about once there.

dorm doors dont close properly and dont have locks in dorms. washroom a little inconvenient as u have to hold the shower head. breakfast was good. the front desk hostel staff was nice. but when the hostel booked a paragliding trip for us, we did not end up flying due to weather. that cannot be controlled and is nobody's fault BUT the hostel tour guide/boss just left us at the paragliding location. our tour included transfers back to the hostel!!!! not very responsible!

This is a nice place with a gorgeous view over the water and lovely breakfast in the morning. The dorm was a bit crowded but as you should be out exploring during the day it didn't matter! The staff was really nice and helpful.

This place was amazing! The owner absolutely makes your stay wonderful - from the minute my friends and I walked in he made sure we had breakfast and a tour booked for the day. The rooms are bare minimum bunks and bathrooms, but are clean and comfortable enough. The breakfast is a typical Turkish breakfast - super delicious. There is also always coffee and tea out for you! I would come back here any time

Lack a bit of atmosphere, no food or drinks from outside policy probably explain why people don't hang out there. It isn't a hostel, nonetheless a nice place. Good value for money, breakfast is good, staff is helpful. I would stay there again if I ever come back again to Fethiye

Excellent location and the breakfast is really good. My main criticism is that our room smelt badly of cigarettes, which for non smokers isn't pleasant. I believe the rooms should be non-smoking, or there should be the option of smoking/non-smoking. Everything else was fine - I would still recommend.

1 2 Next » last »