Fethiye Guesthouse Reviews

57 Fevzi �akmak Street, 1. Karag�zler Fevzi �akmak bul no 57 Mugla, Fe, Fethiye, Turkey

사실 시설은 그렇게 좋지않앗어요ㅜㅜ 하지만 가격도 싸고 주인아저씨 엄청 친절하세요!

• 28th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Great place. Delicious brekky. The staff were super helpful

Room was fine but bed was very uncomfortable.

• 29th Dec 2013

I did enjoy the overall atmosphere and the friendly staff

Good place to stay , I booked for 3 nights and I extended for a week ;)

I really like the hostel and Mustafa is the young soul of the place. It seems like he is always working and he usually greets you with a smile on his face. The breakfast was really good with fresh bread, cereals, yoghurt, fruits, eggs etc. Cleanliness was alright. I just would not book bus tickets with them, because we paid 33 % fee as we found out later (the ticket was 20 TL, but at the hostel we had to pay 30 TL), but apart from that a nice hostel!

I loved the staff working there, especially Mustafa. He gave me a lot of info and really helped to ease and manage my time in Fethiye. He even helped me to buy tickets at the bus station because he warned me that taxi drivers try to scam unsuspecting tourists by saying there's no bus and will have to settle for an expensive taxi ride. He was an absolute lifesaver! The guesthouse was just right: clean, good staff, friendly atmosphere and great space to meet other travelers!

Great hostel, very clean, great staff and breakfast is tasty.

Mustafa is awesome! He'll help you with anything you need, just ask! Good location- 5 min walk into town and good view of the marina from the terrace where free breakfast is served.

The hotel Staff do not help, and the hostel does not have the atmosphere of the hostel in the world.

Excellent location, very helpful staff, awesome breakfast included!

Great little guesthouse, perfect location for exploring Fethiye and the local area. Staff were very friendly and our room was clean with a good ensuite. Lovely Turkish breakfast every morning. Connection with alaTurka so was very easy getting our boat trip sorted out. Would highly recommend the 4 day gulet cruise around the local coastline starting from Demre, it was incredible!

• 8th Sep 2013

The dorm was cramped

Wifi was very weak, nice place to stay but we went it was low season so not many people. Breakfast is included and they have drinks you can buy at reception. Outdoor seating area and very close to everything. They were able to book our coach to pamukkale and organism transfer to very helpful. Air con and bedrooms were good and clean

Very friendly hostel. 5 minute walk from the port which was handy and the staff helped me plan my whole trip once I got there. Also made me a delicious green tea on arrival! If you can allow 4 days to do the sail from fettiye to olympos and then stay in the tree houses!

Clean hostel with a welcoming staff and good atmosphere. We especially appreciated the help with booking our boat tour! Would recommend this hostel for a taste of the relaxing feel of coastal Turkey.

I stayed at this hostel for 5 nights and everything is perfect. the staff was very helpful to make your stay smooth. It has magnificent view located Fethiye Marine just in front of the hostel. The rooms was clean and the breakfast was various of good tastes. I thank you once again the hostel so that they provided so good service during the stay...

• 18th Aug 2013
  • Turkey

Clean, laid back and welcoming hostel with incredibly helpful staff. They helped us book our next 2 weeks in turkey including pamukule, cappadocia and istanbul with an unbiased opinion on every detail. Highly recommend

Really lovely hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. The aircon in the bedrooms was lovely and the breakfast was top notch :)

Great hostel in beautiful location, probably the most at home I've ever felt at a hostel so far it's got a huge deck and living room really bright and clean and friendly

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4