Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms and Cafe Reviews

125 Trok Feung Thong, Feung Nakorn Road,Pharnakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

I had a wonderful stay and the hostel (which is more of a hotel). The room was very clean, staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I had a wonderful stay and wish it had been longer. I never caught her name, but there was a young girl who worked the night I stayed and she was so friendly and warm that it made my experience feel very special. Thank you.

This place was exactly what I look for in a hostel. It was impeccably clean, quiet, and had a very kind, helpful staff. It's a great location, within walking distance of the biggest attractions in Bangkok. I was really impressed by the free breakfast and the helpful staff. Great place to stay.

Absolutely gorgeous room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Delicious breakfast. Thank you for the perfect stay!