Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms and Cafe Reviews

125 Trok Feung Thong, Feung Nakorn Road,Pharnakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Good location, good lockers and breakfast brilliant. Close to grand palace. Good place to stay in compare with other places in Bangkok.

It's a beautiful, clean hotel. We loved the koi pond and garden. The breakfast is very good. Fantastic location for visiting the old part of Bangkok. We would go back for sure.

It was really really clean and nice but it was rather like a hotel than a hostel. So do not expect to meet a lot of people there but you will love it if you want to have a quiet time/stay.

I liked the location, the wonderful dorm and most of all the excellent breakfast in the morning. The location is super, directly in the neighbourhood of highlights of Bangkok and yet a quiet oasis with its wonderful inside garden! Loved it!

We had a very nice stay here for 3 nights. It is in a quiet part of town, which we really liked. Very close to the grand palace and wat pho. The courtyard is really peaceful with a fish pond and the breakfast is very good. I would recommend not booking one of the day trips organised by the hostel. They are very cheap and you can tell why. Overall, a very pleasant stay. Thank you.

Very good location, near from everything, The service is great and the guys in the reception very friendly and helpful all time. The only thing is that the bar and restaurant close very early (21:00) so it doesn't create an atmosphere in the hostel, everybody goes to bed at that time, but definetely if I go to Bangkok I would come back there. I had to check out at 6:40 am, and The breakfast was from 7 to 10, but they made a breakfast to go, very nice! Highly recommended!

I loved my stay at this beautiful hotel! The building is gorgeous and peaceful, the staff are lovely and helpful. The breakfast buffet was delicious! I would highly recommend it.

I had a wonderful stay and the hostel (which is more of a hotel). The room was very clean, staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I had a wonderful stay and wish it had been longer. I never caught her name, but there was a young girl who worked the night I stayed and she was so friendly and warm that it made my experience feel very special. Thank you.