Superb 62 Total Reviews
Superb 62 Total Reviews
Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms and Cafe Located at 125 Trok Feung Thong, Feung Nakorn Road,Pharnakorn, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10200 125 Trok Feung Thong, Feung Nakorn Road,Pharnakorn
91% 62
13.7491319 100.4978871
    Rooms available

30th May 2016

Clean room and decent facilities. Staff is friendly and helpful. A/C in rooms were great. Close to grand palace, Little India, Chinatown, flower market, and other sightseeing locations. I would recommend for a couple nights stay.

4th Feb 2016

This is a cute hotel in the old area of Bangkok. I stayed in the dorm room option which was clean and had comfortable beds. Staff were fairly helpful but their English could be difficult and the restaurant was slow (both things I found to be true almost everywhere in Thailand though). I didn't love the area surrounding the place as it was far from other backpackers and is quiet. The hotel overall is quite nice though and I'd recommend it to older travelers / families.

• goddessnovie
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Feb 2016

I was in bed 317C for two weeks, and my two complaints are that the electrical outlet beside my bed didn't work, and after telling two separate staff members on different days, nobody came to look at it. I had asked to switch beds since I was going to be there for so long, and they wouldn't let me switch beds. My other complaint is taxi drivers cannot find this hostel, and the best way to get back is asking to be dropped at the Grand Palace and then walking the extra 10 minutes. Overall, great!