Fiesta Terrace Hostel Reviews

Via Cairoli 101, Rome, Italy

Very unfriendly staff, they took money from my card without asking permission and were very rude when I asked why they did that: "We have your card details, we could charge you 100 eur now if we want to".

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

You have the room key and an extra luggage room which the key is held by 1 guy only (staff) . Hostel is at Vittorio Emanuale II metro station (A line) 10 mins to termini ,10 mins to colesseo by walking . Linen were clean ,rooms a little small but ok . Staff doesnt know english well but he calls a guy who knows :) It was cheap and efficient for me.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

I've been in the hostel for 2 nights. I didn't like that I couldn't lock the door of my room. The location is good for the public transports. The window of the room it was next to the street so it was noisy and you can't sleep until late. By the way for the price is good. Staff friendly but in few point of view, too much.

Very disappointing. There is no reception.The frphoto on your website is misleading, as the terrace is a grimy little verandah with shabby, broken furniture. One man is expected to do all the work which is just not possible. We asked to be moved because the first room was not clean and the toilet leaked. The kitchen is a convenience that we used.Obtaining a receipt proved to be difficult and the invoice was not itemised. This place would have a lot to commend it if it were properly run.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Republic of South Sudan

Security: There are not lockers, if you want to keep sth safe when you leave, there is a bathroom that they use as a depot... Location, Termini is not the best area at night, but if you want to visit Rome, is close from everywhere..... Staff, sometimes there is a girl and sometimes a man; he only speaks italian, she speaks little bit of english and italian.... Cleanliness, It was just OK, it was not dirty... Value for money, it is a good price for that ammount of money....

There is no Wifi in the rooms.

Dont have fridge, or a decent kitchen, and the room was really dirty!

• 31st May 2015

Not the usual facilities, kitchen upstairs, (so not the opportuniy to socialise as in most other hostels) not a lot of crockery/utensils etc. and no fridge. Otherwise nice (double) room w.ensuite bathroom, **

When I arrived, the manager of the hostel decided to raise the price for the bed, when he realized I had not printed out the booking confirmation. He said the 9€ I had already paid where a booking fee which I knew did not exist. I found that very poor behavior, but which choice did I have? I did not even get a receipt, but had no further problems.