Fiesta Terrace Hostel Reviews

Via Cairoli 101, Rome, Italy

Not the usual facilities, kitchen upstairs, (so not the opportuniy to socialise as in most other hostels) not a lot of crockery/utensils etc. and no fridge. Otherwise nice (double) room w.ensuite bathroom, **

When I arrived, the manager of the hostel decided to raise the price for the bed, when he realized I had not printed out the booking confirmation. He said the 9€ I had already paid where a booking fee which I knew did not exist. I found that very poor behavior, but which choice did I have? I did not even get a receipt, but had no further problems.

A suite originally for a double bed was put 4 beds and a double deck one, never felt so close to other travelers, in the wrong way