Fiesta Terrace Hostel Reviews

Via Cairoli 101, Rome, Italy

The standard of the hostel can be considered slightly better than average due to cleanliness and environment but the facilities offered were very limited and required extra payment.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Pakistan
  • All Male Group, 25-30

AC in the room overall the room was good, with a private bathroom shower, TV(which we didn't use, cause spending time there were depressing) kitchen with a terrace. - The staff were quite nice but didn't understand English, except for a few sentences, which made it hard to communicate. - the neighborhood felt really unsafe - only two plates in the kitchen The place hade a bad vibe, didn't really feel like a hostel with travelers, lots of people stayed like permanently.

uncomfortable hostel and area

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Lebanon

The staff of the hotel is VERY unfriendly and they barely speak english or spanish. I hated staying there and would say that turned my trip to Rome into some very stressful challenge. Location, although central, is really dangerous, and twice I was almost robbed. Not suitable for women. The place looks nothing like a hostel. It is located inside a residential building that needs urgent repair. Hair dryer severely damaged was given; risk of electric disaster. I'm sure never gonna go back there!

• 6th Jun 2014

The staffs are assholes, he wanted me to withdraw my money even if it was 12 in the evening,and they are so impolite that they give me a sense of being robbed, I will never recommend this one,suck it!

• 1st Jun 2014
  • China

The location is good near the train station but it doesn't look very safe, and it is difficult to find as it doesn't have any sign. The rest is a good place for the money.

• 30th May 2014
  • Portugal

Very clean place, almost like hotel room if you take de room with private bathroom. I had an argument with the lady working there. I made reservation for two rooms by mistake and cancel the most expensive of them 48 hours in advance. They gave me the confirmation but once I got there, they had cancel the cheaper room and there was no way to get it back so we ended up âying for the most expensive room.

Doesn't have the concept of a hostel; it's like a pension. There is a terrace and a kitchen, but it's such a mess, that nobody feels like wanting to go upstairs. [the kitchen has no fridge, no cutlery, no plates, one pot, which means it's almost impossible to cook]. The staff is ok (only one person who can't speak English, neither Spanish), but isn't prepared for giving the informations we need and, also, never stays in the reception, cause he is always busy with lots of stuffs.

Very nice place to stay. Friendly staff, good location and lovely terrace for chill out moments!

Better than expectations. Staff is very kind but you have to go out and ring the bell to call for them. Very clean. We was 4 girls in ensuite private room: big space, good bathroom. You are nearby to everything you need: metro, a park, bars, markets. -: Uncomfy beds, no kitchen, no common areas but a terrace that we didn't visit.