Fiesta Terrace Hostel Reviews

Via Cairoli 101, Rome, Italy

the surrounding area seems a bit doggy at first, I wouldn't walk there alone in the night, the guy who runs it is not particulary nice, but does everything you ask for so that alright! the atmosphere is not especially good because nobody goes 6 floors up to the terasse, so thats an empty common area! everything is clean, no problem with payment or check in, so if you only want a bed to sleep its good!

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Austria

The standard of the hostel can be considered slightly better than average due to cleanliness and environment but the facilities offered were very limited and required extra payment.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Pakistan
  • All Male Group, 25-30

AC in the room overall the room was good, with a private bathroom shower, TV(which we didn't use, cause spending time there were depressing) kitchen with a terrace. - The staff were quite nice but didn't understand English, except for a few sentences, which made it hard to communicate. - the neighborhood felt really unsafe - only two plates in the kitchen The place hade a bad vibe, didn't really feel like a hostel with travelers, lots of people stayed like permanently.

uncomfortable hostel and area

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Lebanon

The staff of the hotel is VERY unfriendly and they barely speak english or spanish. I hated staying there and would say that turned my trip to Rome into some very stressful challenge. Location, although central, is really dangerous, and twice I was almost robbed. Not suitable for women. The place looks nothing like a hostel. It is located inside a residential building that needs urgent repair. Hair dryer severely damaged was given; risk of electric disaster. I'm sure never gonna go back there!

• 6th Jun 2014

The staffs are assholes, he wanted me to withdraw my money even if it was 12 in the evening,and they are so impolite that they give me a sense of being robbed, I will never recommend this one,suck it!

• 1st Jun 2014
  • China

The location is good near the train station but it doesn't look very safe, and it is difficult to find as it doesn't have any sign. The rest is a good place for the money.

• 30th May 2014
  • Portugal

Very clean place, almost like hotel room if you take de room with private bathroom. I had an argument with the lady working there. I made reservation for two rooms by mistake and cancel the most expensive of them 48 hours in advance. They gave me the confirmation but once I got there, they had cancel the cheaper room and there was no way to get it back so we ended up âying for the most expensive room.

Doesn't have the concept of a hostel; it's like a pension. There is a terrace and a kitchen, but it's such a mess, that nobody feels like wanting to go upstairs. [the kitchen has no fridge, no cutlery, no plates, one pot, which means it's almost impossible to cook]. The staff is ok (only one person who can't speak English, neither Spanish), but isn't prepared for giving the informations we need and, also, never stays in the reception, cause he is always busy with lots of stuffs.

Very nice place to stay. Friendly staff, good location and lovely terrace for chill out moments!

Better than expectations. Staff is very kind but you have to go out and ring the bell to call for them. Very clean. We was 4 girls in ensuite private room: big space, good bathroom. You are nearby to everything you need: metro, a park, bars, markets. -: Uncomfy beds, no kitchen, no common areas but a terrace that we didn't visit.

Poor quality of services for the price (25€/night!). Maybe that's the standards for Rome hostels? Think about raising them.

I have stayed an several hostels and this one was not what I expected. Lots of beds in a small room with little room to walk or store luggage. The neighborhood around it is very sketchy; the only good thing in my view is that it was a 5 minute walk to the main terminal, termini so you get access all the trains easily; given the price I guess I couldn't ask for more but the place lack a lot of basic stuff

• 16th Sep 2013

Nothing special, only bed to sleep in

There is no reception! :) It was a first challenge find someone who is responsible for the hostel and settling. And when this man was found, it turned out he doesn't speak english. The room was not prepared at 1 p.m. and I had to wait. First night they located me at the hostel next building. For the question "why?" the answer was "no problem!" (you can get this answer for all your questions :)) ) in the night district looks not safely. But if you travel with friends, it wouldn't be problem.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Ukraine

Absolutely horrible management. Never will I return.

I booked 5 nights, but ran away after the first. The room is just a lot of undonfortable beds piled in a tiny space, there was no locker and no security because both the reception door and the room door were always opened. the staff was rude and the guy would get into the room anytime, without knocking, to make beds. I would never go back.

• 3rd Aug 2013

Worst hostel I have ver stayed in. I wasn't given a key until my third day when I was locked out of the room. Later that day I got locked out of the hostel and when I finally found someone to let me in he acted like t was my fault because he hadn't told me the access code. I also never got a tour of the facilities (which are next to none). There's essentially no common space and the owner is hard to find so if you need help you're out of luck. There are no lockers and rooms are usually unlocked.

• 3rd Aug 2013

The staff became friendly after I went out of my way to say hello and ask them how there day was. The main issues with this hostel were that everything was broken from the air conditioner to the toilet seat to the television & most importantly that they refused payment up front and kept saying that we would pay later. There is no lobby & it is nearly impossible to find someone who works there - so not paying up front seemed shady. We thought we might be ripped off since everything was broken.

The Terrace was awesome. Nice place to drink and feel the hostel atmosphere. And the Italian guy was very funny

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7