Fiesta Terrace Hostel Reviews

Via Cairoli 101, Rome, Italy

Very unfriendly staff, they took money from my card without asking permission and were very rude when I asked why they did that: "We have your card details, we could charge you 100 eur now if we want to".

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

You have the room key and an extra luggage room which the key is held by 1 guy only (staff) . Hostel is at Vittorio Emanuale II metro station (A line) 10 mins to termini ,10 mins to colesseo by walking . Linen were clean ,rooms a little small but ok . Staff doesnt know english well but he calls a guy who knows :) It was cheap and efficient for me.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

I've been in the hostel for 2 nights. I didn't like that I couldn't lock the door of my room. The location is good for the public transports. The window of the room it was next to the street so it was noisy and you can't sleep until late. By the way for the price is good. Staff friendly but in few point of view, too much.

Very disappointing. There is no reception.The frphoto on your website is misleading, as the terrace is a grimy little verandah with shabby, broken furniture. One man is expected to do all the work which is just not possible. We asked to be moved because the first room was not clean and the toilet leaked. The kitchen is a convenience that we used.Obtaining a receipt proved to be difficult and the invoice was not itemised. This place would have a lot to commend it if it were properly run.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Republic of South Sudan

Security: There are not lockers, if you want to keep sth safe when you leave, there is a bathroom that they use as a depot... Location, Termini is not the best area at night, but if you want to visit Rome, is close from everywhere..... Staff, sometimes there is a girl and sometimes a man; he only speaks italian, she speaks little bit of english and italian.... Cleanliness, It was just OK, it was not dirty... Value for money, it is a good price for that ammount of money....

There is no Wifi in the rooms.

Dont have fridge, or a decent kitchen, and the room was really dirty!

• 31st May 2015

Not the usual facilities, kitchen upstairs, (so not the opportuniy to socialise as in most other hostels) not a lot of crockery/utensils etc. and no fridge. Otherwise nice (double) room w.ensuite bathroom, **

When I arrived, the manager of the hostel decided to raise the price for the bed, when he realized I had not printed out the booking confirmation. He said the 9€ I had already paid where a booking fee which I knew did not exist. I found that very poor behavior, but which choice did I have? I did not even get a receipt, but had no further problems.

A suite originally for a double bed was put 4 beds and a double deck one, never felt so close to other travelers, in the wrong way

the surrounding area seems a bit doggy at first, I wouldn't walk there alone in the night, the guy who runs it is not particulary nice, but does everything you ask for so that alright! the atmosphere is not especially good because nobody goes 6 floors up to the terasse, so thats an empty common area! everything is clean, no problem with payment or check in, so if you only want a bed to sleep its good!

The standard of the hostel can be considered slightly better than average due to cleanliness and environment but the facilities offered were very limited and required extra payment.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Pakistan
  • All Male Group, 25-30

AC in the room overall the room was good, with a private bathroom shower, TV(which we didn't use, cause spending time there were depressing) kitchen with a terrace. - The staff were quite nice but didn't understand English, except for a few sentences, which made it hard to communicate. - the neighborhood felt really unsafe - only two plates in the kitchen The place hade a bad vibe, didn't really feel like a hostel with travelers, lots of people stayed like permanently.

uncomfortable hostel and area

The staff of the hotel is VERY unfriendly and they barely speak english or spanish. I hated staying there and would say that turned my trip to Rome into some very stressful challenge. Location, although central, is really dangerous, and twice I was almost robbed. Not suitable for women. The place looks nothing like a hostel. It is located inside a residential building that needs urgent repair. Hair dryer severely damaged was given; risk of electric disaster. I'm sure never gonna go back there!

• 6th Jun 2014

The staffs are assholes, he wanted me to withdraw my money even if it was 12 in the evening,and they are so impolite that they give me a sense of being robbed, I will never recommend this one,suck it!

• 1st Jun 2014
  • China

The location is good near the train station but it doesn't look very safe, and it is difficult to find as it doesn't have any sign. The rest is a good place for the money.

• 30th May 2014
  • Portugal

Very clean place, almost like hotel room if you take de room with private bathroom. I had an argument with the lady working there. I made reservation for two rooms by mistake and cancel the most expensive of them 48 hours in advance. They gave me the confirmation but once I got there, they had cancel the cheaper room and there was no way to get it back so we ended up âying for the most expensive room.

Doesn't have the concept of a hostel; it's like a pension. There is a terrace and a kitchen, but it's such a mess, that nobody feels like wanting to go upstairs. [the kitchen has no fridge, no cutlery, no plates, one pot, which means it's almost impossible to cook]. The staff is ok (only one person who can't speak English, neither Spanish), but isn't prepared for giving the informations we need and, also, never stays in the reception, cause he is always busy with lots of stuffs.

Very nice place to stay. Friendly staff, good location and lovely terrace for chill out moments!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7