Fiesta Terrace Hostel Reviews

Via Cairoli 101, Rome, Italy

Poor quality of services for the price (25€/night!). Maybe that's the standards for Rome hostels? Think about raising them.

I have stayed an several hostels and this one was not what I expected. Lots of beds in a small room with little room to walk or store luggage. The neighborhood around it is very sketchy; the only good thing in my view is that it was a 5 minute walk to the main terminal, termini so you get access all the trains easily; given the price I guess I couldn't ask for more but the place lack a lot of basic stuff

• 16th Sep 2013

Nothing special, only bed to sleep in

There is no reception! :) It was a first challenge find someone who is responsible for the hostel and settling. And when this man was found, it turned out he doesn't speak english. The room was not prepared at 1 p.m. and I had to wait. First night they located me at the hostel next building. For the question "why?" the answer was "no problem!" (you can get this answer for all your questions :)) ) in the night district looks not safely. But if you travel with friends, it wouldn't be problem.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Ukraine

Absolutely horrible management. Never will I return.

I booked 5 nights, but ran away after the first. The room is just a lot of undonfortable beds piled in a tiny space, there was no locker and no security because both the reception door and the room door were always opened. the staff was rude and the guy would get into the room anytime, without knocking, to make beds. I would never go back.

• 3rd Aug 2013

Worst hostel I have ver stayed in. I wasn't given a key until my third day when I was locked out of the room. Later that day I got locked out of the hostel and when I finally found someone to let me in he acted like t was my fault because he hadn't told me the access code. I also never got a tour of the facilities (which are next to none). There's essentially no common space and the owner is hard to find so if you need help you're out of luck. There are no lockers and rooms are usually unlocked.

• 3rd Aug 2013

The staff became friendly after I went out of my way to say hello and ask them how there day was. The main issues with this hostel were that everything was broken from the air conditioner to the toilet seat to the television & most importantly that they refused payment up front and kept saying that we would pay later. There is no lobby & it is nearly impossible to find someone who works there - so not paying up front seemed shady. We thought we might be ripped off since everything was broken.

The Terrace was awesome. Nice place to drink and feel the hostel atmosphere. And the Italian guy was very funny

This was a decent place to stay and an excellent value for the price. It was also in a great location very near to Roma Termini station and walking distance to most of the attractions in Roma. I only had one minor problem which was that the support boards in my bed frame kept popping out of the frame so my mattress would slump in where the boards had fallen out, making for a slightly uncomfortable night of sleep. Everything else seemed suited me just fine though!

The receptionist guy was really cool and they cleand the hostel every day so i am really satisfied with it.

• 23rd Jul 2013
  • Hungary

Nice rooms and staff, but located in a place that seems to be unsafe.

Fiesta Terrace was not a proper hostel in my opinion. There was no kitchen or even a fridge to keep anything in. I had to move rooms as the room I had booked was not available when I got there. There were no lockers and not enough keys for everyone so the room had to be left open. The staff were friendly but it was not easy to get hold of them as there was no front desk or reception area. I felt rather nervous on arriving and would not recommend this hostel to others.

the rooms are clean, but very crowded. when we arrived, we were looking for the owners for 20 minutes, because they were nowhere to be found. they were not very friendly either. the air condition is not included in the price. there was no wi-fi in the room, only in the common area. there is no kitchen, only a microwave. it is good if you only need a place to sleep, otherwise find a better place.

It's a very nice hostel. For the money you are paying it's very good. It's very difficult to get in contact with a personnel of the staff.

Clean towels smelled bad and you could wipe the closet because there was hair and dust, other things were clean and that's good. The ventilators were pretty loud.

• 9th Jul 2013
  • Croatia

Hostel is essentially an apartment/s that has been converted into dorms. Pretty good value if you just want a bed, otherwise not the most social of places to stay. Staff very helpful. I left some belongings behind and they responded quickly to my emails regarding the lost property and i was able to collect it the following week.

Not recommended. When arriving they checked my printed sheet to know how much to charge us. They didn't have a computer to check it. We requested for a receipt and they didn't have. Beds are the worst. Room can not be closed with key, otherwise they complain. No privacy in rooms, owners get in every time they want without advise. Last day we were requested, in our room, to pay our stay and I have to make the owner remember he already charged us, argued for 5 min. Not a place to stay. Good luck!

Dangerouus. Inexhisting staff.

The hostel is very noisy and the staff barely speak English or Italian. The beds are just camp beds with low rate matresses : people with back problems, avoid this place!! The air conditioner wasn't working, the water in the shower jumps from hot to cold every five seconds! On the last night, I had to ask several tim to have a receipt for my stay. Also as all the occupants were in bed, the staff let a newcomer in and turn on the light without any consideration for the people sleeping!

• 4th Jul 2013