Fifth Hostel Reviews

Vaci utca 85, 1st floor, nr 4., Budapest, Hungary

in the Middle of the city. nice place. I liked it.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

Fresh painted, clean, not big but perfect for for me which do not like crowded and noise places. Very helpful staff. Excellent location. Definitely recommended.

I loved the place. It is right in the middle of the city so easy acccess to all the cool places and sightsee points. I wanted to stay 1 night but ended up longer.

• 20th Jun 2015

Reception was terrible, we had to wait outside for a while and then our beds were not made and instead of making them (and giving us a key to leave the hostel) the guy went back to bed (without telling us). It was by far the worst hostel experience I have had. Everything was very dirty and there was no air even if you opened the windows. When we got back from a night out one of our beds had been given to someone else so my friend and I had to share a bed. Staff was useless and was never around.

Small, almost empty, fatalistic, enigmatic