Fifth Hostel Reviews

Vaci utca 85, 1st floor, nr 4., Budapest, Hungary

Originally booked to stay 2 nights ended up staying an extra night! Great hostel run by two great guys both super helpful giving excellent advice. Couldn't get more central if you tried, would definitely recommend this place! Thankyou Dave and Pierre (especially Dave for saving my entire trip😆)

• 19th Jul 2015

The staff was very friendly and gave us very good advices for parties and things to do. The hostel was in a very good area of Budapest. In addition, it was very comfortable and with a lot of space. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 9th Jul 2015

It is really good located however the hostel is not so clean

Nice and helpful staff and great location. Only things i didn't like was that u couldn't lock the door when taking a shower. Safety lockers where also quite bad coz u could only fit the diary size of key there. Otherwise nice and cheap hostel. I think at least u should change the shower doors. I had a kind of creepy experience with some older guy who refused to wait few minutes so i could finish my showering. Wouldn't recommend for a ladies because of that.

This is a real HOSTEL: cheap and w/basic facilities. It is a good option for solo travelers as well as for groups of friends, although this might not be satisfactory for prejudiced co-guest like those cowardly saying that the hostel is dirty but it is cleaner than other hostels. I was scared due to a drogadict Finn woman who stayed in the other room, slamming the door of the bathroom when I was taking a shower or sitting in the corridor as an indigent. Nevertheless, I hope to return there soon.

in the Middle of the city. nice place. I liked it.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

Fresh painted, clean, not big but perfect for for me which do not like crowded and noise places. Very helpful staff. Excellent location. Definitely recommended.

I loved the place. It is right in the middle of the city so easy acccess to all the cool places and sightsee points. I wanted to stay 1 night but ended up longer.

• 20th Jun 2015

Reception was terrible, we had to wait outside for a while and then our beds were not made and instead of making them (and giving us a key to leave the hostel) the guy went back to bed (without telling us). It was by far the worst hostel experience I have had. Everything was very dirty and there was no air even if you opened the windows. When we got back from a night out one of our beds had been given to someone else so my friend and I had to share a bed. Staff was useless and was never around.

Small, almost empty, fatalistic, enigmatic