Fifth Hostel Reviews

Vaci utca 85, 1st floor, nr 4., Budapest, Hungary

Nice, helpful staff. Great price. Comfortable stay

• 12th Apr 2014

The sfaff is very kind and the place is nice

If you need a cheap place to spend the night, with great location and not much hassle - this is the place for you. The staff does not interfere with your stay, they're kind and helpful. I will come back.

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Croatia

Very cheap, basic hostel - good for travelers. There was a 24hours reception - not really. When I checked in the members of staff were there, but I didn't see them for the rest of my stay. They told me that I could just "text them or call them, and they would be there within 5 min". I texted then 30 min before I had to check out - but no one showed up (and no one told me where to leave the key in that case, I also had to lock the door from the outside - eventually I found out.

Great stuff, maybe the lockers are a bit small, but nothing too bad.

• 30th Dec 2013