Filipi Old Town Apartment Reviews

Omiska 2, Split, Croatia

I have spent 5 nights in Split and I think that this apartment is the best one I could have chosen. The homeowners were very kind and friendly, always trying to help me. The apartment was very cozy and very clean. Besides, it was just 5 minutes walk from the city center, which I could watch from the window of my bedroom! If I ever return to Split or a friend of mine does, I would definitely recommend to stay at Filipi's place.

Ervin was lovely, but we decided not to stay. This is a small apartment, in which you rent out a small room. No air-conditioning in the rooms, and the view is hard to see. Ervin didn't charge us for leaving as he was able to fill the room for that night. We appreciated that, but really wanted air-con and some more space in summer.

• 20th Aug 2013

We had a wonderful stay at Filipi apartment. Really great location and very friendly owner who made our stay really enjoyable. Would definately stay again.

• 12th Aug 2013

I recommend the friendly staff and the nice view, the apartment was very clean and cozy.. :) We ve been there for 10 days, so i know, what I`m talking about.

• 3rd Jun 2013