Finca Buena De Caballos Reviews

El Medano, La Tejita, Tenerife, Tenerife, Spain

We spent our last 3 nights at Finca Buena De Caballos, and it was just what we needed. A calm place, interesting, friendly people. We could walk to the beach, next to the Montana Roja, on the other side of the road from us. Or we could just sit with their cat in our lap and relax in the shade in front of the room. the sound of the planes make it surreal sometimes (the airport is really close), but I even liked that, it added something to the feeling. So thank you for everything!

Staying in this finca is actually house sharing with the residents including their animals: horses, cats, chicken and a funny dog. Our room was nice, clean and private, the whole stay had a camping&hippie atmosphere in the warm tenerife weather. Udo and his family are friendly people with a passion for music and singing, we have been always invited to join them and enjoy a cerveza together. Location is great, beach is very close. Perfect choice for adventurous people.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

I enjoyed the place a lot. Its definitely an experience to have roosters crowing at your door or to sleep so close to horses, but I liked it. When I arrived there was a fire going and the family shared some nice chicken with me, I played on a drumset looking out at the ocean, which is close by. I found the owners to be characters, interesting people. I enjoyed being without electricity and wifi for a day. And the overall distance from everything in the city was a relief. Picturesque and rustic.

View all Tenerife Bed and Breakfasts