Fines Bayliwick Countryhouse Reviews

London Road, Binfield, Bracknell, Reading, England

No Rating

They should correct the address. I made reservation from France , I could not know it's very far from Reading, but in the address they supply, it was in Reading. When I wanted to cancel 1 day of reservation, they told me to contact Hostelworld and refuse to solve the problem at that time. I spent nearly 200 euro for 1 night there and could not stay more because it's very far from Reading (I wanted to visit Reading and the hotel is in Bracknell). I was disappointed about that.

• 28th Sep 2012
  • Vietnam

There seems to be a problem in that twin rooms booked on hostelworld turn into double rooms in the hotel's booking system. The hotel feels no responsibility or remorse for this and will charge for extra camp beds. It's not a bad place but the attitude of the evening receptionist and manageress towards the booking problem was disappointing.