Finlay Jacks Backpackers Reviews

20 Taniwha Street, Taupo, Taupo, New Zealand

I enjoyed my time at this hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful and good atmosphere in the hostel generally with people chatting etc. Nice decent sized kitchen and generally good facilities. Would stay here again for sure.

awesome place to stay!

Ideal location, close to the supermarkets and only a short walk to the lake. The room was very spacious. However the best thing had to be the warm kiwi welcome. Special thanks must go to Finlay behind reception for encouraging me to get out and about in Taupo and for his help with organising activities which were 'sweet as'. Fantastic start to my trip in New Zealand

Great place to be, good value for the price, I loved the kitchen and the TV room. The rooms are very nice and clean, no bunk eds which makes the rooms look bigger and more comfortable. No complaints from my point of view!

Nice and clean, great water pressure. Friendly staff

We paid a really great price for an en-suite room. The room was clean and comfy, and the kitchen facilities were great, I would definitely stay here again.