Finn McCool's Giant's Causeway Hostel Reviews

32 Causeway Road, Bushmills, Bushmills, Northern Ireland

Staffs are friendly and great environment.

It was our first stay in northern Ireland and we wanted something close to giant's causeway. As soon as we arrived, the staff welcome us very warmly and explain us all the environment of the hostel and around it. The bedroom was really clean and functional. The bathroom was also very clean and all we need was there (mirror, something for the towel to dry...). The kitchen was maybe not so completely supplied at the level of the dishes but it was okay to cook some meals. Extraordinary view.

The hostel is actually a small house located 100m from the entrance of the Giants Causeway. The view from the enclosed porch is fabulous, and breakfast is served there. And they make you breakfast, that was just better than in some hotels I have been staying. The hostel is very clean, WiFi works only downstairs, there are lockers in the rooms and the staff is very friendly. And they have a fireplace :) Cons: Bushmills is 45min walking away, so to get groceries you can catch a ride with the staff

It was out first stay in a hostel as a family and we enjoyed the adventure and will definitely recommend this hostel.

• 30th Oct 2013

One of the best located hostels that I have stayed at. The time there was definitely welcome. The views are great and just a short walk over to the Causeway. It felt nice to stay and meet the people and staff there. It gives off a warm and cozy feeling. I would stay here again!

Great staff, very friendly, makes you feel like you're part of the family. Great food!

I stayed there one night- The hostel is located at 5 min walking distance to the Giants' causeway entrance. The room was fine and bunk beds, it was cosy but really cold in the room as they left the window opened during the day, I have asked nicely to the owner to put the heater on and he was so rude by telling me that he has to save money so no heater! I had to have two jeggins and a big sweater to sleep that night. The staff however was really nice, Irene gave me some tips for the area.