Finn McCool's Giant's Causeway Hostel Reviews

32 Causeway Road, Bushmills, Bushmills, Northern Ireland

This was one of my favorite hostels we stayed in. The gentleman that worked there was very nice,the place was clean and the view was beautiful..Would definitely stay here again!

• 25th Mar 2015

Great location for visiting the Causeway. Room to park which was handy. Felt like a big house really - which was cosy. The building has a slightly boat-like aroma and is a bit dated in appearance but it still has all that you need. Friendly American staff during my stay who were friendly.

Awesome place. Even the bedroom was a little bit cold, this place it's great. The landscapes are most beautiful, and you are just 1 minute walking from Giant's Causeway. You must go.

Great kitchen, Lovely staff. love the open common room overlooking the sea. Available tea and coffee, Wifi, delicious breakfast! Courtney and the other girl that was there took great care of us! Loved the location right next to the Causeway, wish I could have stayed longer! Only downside-Not enough hot water in the morning! Eek, I got a cold shower.

This hostel is a house with about 6 or 7 rooms. Double room is right outside the living room, pass midnight, other people still had music on and were loud. Could hear people talk upstairs in the room. Not enough hot water but was still ok. NO HEATING in the whole hostel, day or night (in Feb), zero heating. No wifi in the room. There were 2 shower rooms but one had a broken shower head. Saw some people took the taxi back to this hostel. I assume there are buses during daytime.

Thanks for your review. I find it very strange as the review right above yours stay on the same date and left us a 91%. That is quite high for a hostel with no heating in the whole hostel, day or night (in Feb), zero heating.

Great hostel, cooked breakfast, great location with the Giants Causeway in walking distance and Bushmills town not too far away either. Shower water could be hotter, but minor detail. Very relaxing feels like you are welcome guests in someones personal home.

I cannot say enough good things. This is the only place to stay if you are visiting the Causeway.

During a two week whirlwind trip through the UK and the Republic of Ireland, this was our favorite hostel. We loved the peaceful views of rolling fields in all directions and the clean and cozy rooms. It was also really nice that a big hot breakfast was included and prepared to order! We enjoyed how close it was to the Causeway and that there was table tennis and darts to play in the evenings.

• 10th Nov 2014

Such a good deal staying at this hostel!!! It was too good to be true, especially with how marvelous the place is - very cosy and warm. Only issue was the wifi was a little iffy sometimes but altogether I fully recommend this place.

Feel like home. every of my friend said.. but the wifi is very slow....

The mattress on one of the beds was very poor but overall an above average hostel with a nice atmosphere.

during my trip in Ireland it was the BEST hostel!!! so close to the giant causeway!! so fun to go there without time limitation!!

We only stayed at this adorable little hostel for one night but I loved it. It felt more like staying at someone's cozy house then staying at a hostel. The living area had a beautiful view of the hilly coastline that we enjoyed while we drank our morning coffee and delicious free breakfast :) The staff was very accommodating and even called us a cab to get into town (which really isn't even that far). We were walking distance to the Giants Causeway which was very convenient! Highly recommend

• 17th Oct 2014

When I've booked this place the rating 92%. So for me 17.50 pounds for a six bed dorms was ok. But when we arrived at the hostel it was disapointing. First the price had drop from 17.50 to 15.50 on the website. So I think they have like 'last minutes deals'. Even at 15.50 pounds I would not stay in that place. The kitchen is so greasy. The beds are so old. The breakfast is as greasy as the kitchen. The only thing about this place is that you can walk to the giant's causway.

Hi. Please dont book hostels you cant AFFORD!!!!!Our reviews are still 90% and our last 10 or so reviews almost all over 95%. Yes as its winter we somtimes do special prices for selected weeks. Its called running a business

Great Hostel! Will come again!