Finn McCool's Giant's Causeway Hostel Reviews

32 Causeway Road, Bushmills, Bushmills, Northern Ireland

So lovely being so close to the causeway! Beds were good and everything was clean. Would go back.

Very nice location, great view for sunset and breakfast.

After two average hostels we found here a perfect hostel. Wonderfully cute hosts. Super nice people were there and it made the evening a cozy atmosphere in the common room. It was really wonderful and we miss the time now. I can only recommend to everybody and I think this will be not be topped in the next few days. Really Wonderful. And wonderful breakfast :P ;)

We really enjoyed our stay. The hostel was full while we were there and I felt that there were not enough showers for everybody. Otherwise, the breakfast was tasty and the idea of being able to buy a dinner in the evening in the hostel was excellent as it is quite remote. The staff could not have been more friendly or more helpful. Well done!!

• 29th Jul 2014

Great location for the Giants Causway and Bushmills. The staff were friendly and polite. The dining area has a great scenic view. We stayed as a family of two children and one adult and there is table tennis and darts available.

A bike shed would be appreciated (although there are bike stands.)

I had a great stay at Finn McCool's Hostel, even though it was just one night. The staff was nice and welcoming, the view from the windows is really great. The rooms and bathrooms were really clean. The location is perfect, just a 5 minutes' walk from Giants' Causeway, yet the hostel itself is really quiet though so close to a big attraction. The facilities are great (table tennis, darts...). I just found the beds to be a bit noisy when you turn around, but that was the case in other hostels too

This hostel was very cozy and it felt like a home away from home. The morning view from the indoor patio while eating a delicious breakfast was also amazing. Would recommend! :)

This hostel is actually more of a house! Very comfortable, clean, and quiet. The location is perfect! A short walk and you are right at the Causeway so you can go back for sunset! I would definitely recommend staying here. If you are arriving by bus, you can ask the driver to let you off at the hostel, but if you miss the stop, it's just a short walk back on the main road. Also, I would bring food with you if you don't have a car and wish to cook your own dinner. No grocery nearby.

Positives: This was an amazing experience for my daughter and I. We had a relaxing time and met some great people. The location was perfect for the Giant's Causeway and other local sights. The house staff was exceptional!! Negatives: The shower curtain was very moldy and the bottom bunks were just mattresses on the floor. Recommendation: Needs better signage for locating.

Confortable place to spend a night near of Giant's Causeway

Amazing staff and atmosphere. It would be good to specify that, even though the hostel is technically in Bushmill's, one must NOT enter Bushmill's to reach the hostel, but rather continue walking on the coastal path.

• 27th Jun 2014

I have stayed in many Hostels over the years. So I am able to compare Finn McCool`s with others. The Hostel is ideally located for walking to the Giant’s Causeway. and has a comfortable common room. Good showers. The beds are clean and warm. The only down side is there is no bike shed but I was provided with plastic sheet that keeped my bicycle dry.

Great location, friendly and nice staff. Rooms a liitle bit too tiny.

Had a lovely stay. Very Friendly place

Great hostel ! Atmosphere is awesome, thanks to the staff about that, and the view in the garden is so nice too. Excellent location, 5 minutes walking from Giant Causeway entrance, definitely there is no better point.

Hostel is in a great location, only a short walk to the Giant's Causeway trails. The young lady running the place was very friendly and helpfull and cooked nice individual breakfasts. The rooms and facilities were good and kept very clean.

Both me and my friend really enjoyed our short stay at this hostel. The facilities were amazing, the location was perfect and the staff was excellent. Both Isabelle and Alberto were both really friendly and lovely to talk to. It was a short stroll to the causeway which was spectacular. They also made a great cooked breakfast for us in the morning which was included in the room price. I'd recommend this place to anyone. - Chris and Andrew from Canada

A great hostel in a great location

This was a really great, small and cozy hostel. Though everything was perfect, I think it could have been a little bit less expensive.