Finn McCool's Giant's Causeway Hostel Reviews

32 Causeway Road, Bushmills, Bushmills, Northern Ireland

Unfortunately the heating was very rarely on. At this time of the year one hour in the morning and in the evening is just to less. We were freezing. Two of us got sick. Besides this the hostel is very nice situated and good equipped. Its appearance is very nice, but the cold covered that up. The stuff (only volunteers) were friendly and could not change anything about the heating. Unfortunately there was no owner or permanent employee that could change something about it. so: no recommondation

Excellent location if visiting Giant's Causeway - literally a 1 minute walk! Bus stop is about 30 seconds away, easy trip from Coleraine Train station. Hot breakfast every morning made for you - the best I have experienced. Breakfast menu has 5-6 items to choose from ranging from toast to a full Irish breakfast

This was one of my favorite hostels we stayed in. The gentleman that worked there was very nice,the place was clean and the view was beautiful..Would definitely stay here again!

Great location for visiting the Causeway. Room to park which was handy. Felt like a big house really - which was cosy. The building has a slightly boat-like aroma and is a bit dated in appearance but it still has all that you need. Friendly American staff during my stay who were friendly.

Awesome place. Even the bedroom was a little bit cold, this place it's great. The landscapes are most beautiful, and you are just 1 minute walking from Giant's Causeway. You must go.

Great kitchen, Lovely staff. love the open common room overlooking the sea. Available tea and coffee, Wifi, delicious breakfast! Courtney and the other girl that was there took great care of us! Loved the location right next to the Causeway, wish I could have stayed longer! Only downside-Not enough hot water in the morning! Eek, I got a cold shower.

This hostel is a house with about 6 or 7 rooms. Double room is right outside the living room, pass midnight, other people still had music on and were loud. Could hear people talk upstairs in the room. Not enough hot water but was still ok. NO HEATING in the whole hostel, day or night (in Feb), zero heating. No wifi in the room. There were 2 shower rooms but one had a broken shower head. Saw some people took the taxi back to this hostel. I assume there are buses during daytime.

Thanks for your review. I find it very strange as the review right above yours stay on the same date and left us a 91%. That is quite high for a hostel with no heating in the whole hostel, day or night (in Feb), zero heating.

1 2 Next » last »