Finn McCool's Giant's Causeway Hostel Reviews

32 Causeway Road, Bushmills, Bushmills, Northern Ireland

Excellent location if visiting Giant's Causeway - literally a 1 minute walk! Bus stop is about 30 seconds away, easy trip from Coleraine Train station. Hot breakfast every morning made for you - the best I have experienced. Breakfast menu has 5-6 items to choose from ranging from toast to a full Irish breakfast

This was one of my favorite hostels we stayed in. The gentleman that worked there was very nice,the place was clean and the view was beautiful..Would definitely stay here again!

Great location for visiting the Causeway. Room to park which was handy. Felt like a big house really - which was cosy. The building has a slightly boat-like aroma and is a bit dated in appearance but it still has all that you need. Friendly American staff during my stay who were friendly.

Awesome place. Even the bedroom was a little bit cold, this place it's great. The landscapes are most beautiful, and you are just 1 minute walking from Giant's Causeway. You must go.

Great kitchen, Lovely staff. love the open common room overlooking the sea. Available tea and coffee, Wifi, delicious breakfast! Courtney and the other girl that was there took great care of us! Loved the location right next to the Causeway, wish I could have stayed longer! Only downside-Not enough hot water in the morning! Eek, I got a cold shower.

1 2 3 Next » last »