Finn McCool's Giant's Causeway Hostel Reviews

32 Causeway Road, Bushmills, Bushmills, Northern Ireland

Great staff, great location and scenery out the common room window even. A minute walk to Giant's Causeway and bus stop is just as far. Only downfall was the bikes they advertised were for rent were actually all broken and rusted out. Kind of messed up some of my plans to go on a trip I needed them for. All in all can't complain though!

everything perfect! hostel & staff

No complaints, comfortable beds, good shower etc and perfect location

The guy in charge of the Hostel during my stay was a very friendly Kiwi chap called John. Great company, helped m to relax and feel at home. Took care of my bike too - always appreciated. Cheers John! The hostel location was excellent and overall it was tremendous value for money.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Everything was great!! We enjoy a lot our time there!

• 5th Apr 2015