Finnegan's Hostel Reviews

17 Denny Street, Kerry, Tralee, Ireland

2 or 3 little things : - no informations about the breakfast and if there's a self service kitchen ... ? - breakfast at 9am is just inconvenient when you have booked a visit tour, which are most part of time before 9 o'clock. - the staff moved my luggage and my stuffs during the day without say me nothing in the morning. Even if there were groupes for the second day, it's not normal. - WC broken the first night and impossible to lock the door in the second bathroom.

• 6th Aug 2015

I enjoyed my stay very much ! Iwas warmly welcomed by a young Lady. I had a nice and cosy bed in a 10bed dormitory and slept like a Baby. The bathroom was clean, the Wifi worked even upstairs in the room an breakfeast was served in a beautiful decorated tearoom, like in one of those jane austen movies. I walked the Dingle-way and it was no problem to store some of my luggage while i was on the road.

Breakfast in the teeroom very good but late (9:00). The rooms are awfull.broken beds, no clean beds no working shower. the first thing as we arrived was catching the money without having change.

Really nice staff that helped a lot. The breakfast was delious and a spectacluar experience!

Our general stay was really pleasant. Only one thing : the kitchen is impractical : the fridge is always locked (and full). You have to ask someone to come open it and the kitchen itself is often closed (it opens at 9am and closes at 10 pm).

Great hotel--great location--great town!!

It is a really pretty, cosy hostel, with a quirky vibe. The staff were very friendly and extra helpful. No stress at all and a comfortable bed too. It is easy to find and great value for money. I will stay again.

• 1st Jun 2015