5.9
Rating 341 Total Reviews
5.9
Rating 341 Total Reviews
Finnegan's Hostel Located at 17 Denny Street, Kerry, Tralee.
Ireland
Tralee 17 Denny Street, Kerry
59% 341
52.2679144 -9.7056591
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
4th Jun 2016
8.0

Overall I can't say much for the place so I'm leaving a decent review; they seemed nice. Only issue I had was hostelword screwed up my booking; when I arrived I did not have a room. Even after paying the booking fee no room. I must say this for Finnegan's; they were extremely helpful in finding me a new place to stay. It seems like this had occurred before. My advice is to stay at Finnegan's but DO NOT USE THIS SITE TO BOOK. Go to booking.com or hotels.com. Also the booking guarantee is rubb

• Germany, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016
2.6

It's the worst hostel I've ever been to!!! The stuff was so unfriendly, there was no reception, the room was dirty, the beds were damaged and not safe. The toilet was broken and the water came out of the toilet when I used the flushing. We were lucky and got our money back, thanks god that we found another hostel in the area. Never again!!!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
2nd Jun 2016

If you're driving, there is on-street parking for free if you can wait til later in the day when spots start to open up. It's really close to the park and the visitor info center. They offer tea and toast for breakfast at 8am in their tearooms. This is where I started to realize linen included doesn't always mean a top sheet. We had the whole room to ourselves. Other than a few couches in the upstairs hallway, there's not much common area space to chill out in. Overall a good place to stay.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
5th May 2016

Perfect stay for an overnight stopover. Friendly staff and good facilities. Anthony was most friendly and helpful. Many thanks.