7.1
Very Good 334 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 334 Total Reviews
Finnegan's Hostel Located at 17 Denny Street, Kerry, Tralee.
Ireland
Tralee 17 Denny Street, Kerry
71% 334
52.2679144 -9.7056591
    Rooms available

• France, Male, 25-30
17th Sep 2015
3.1

My stay at Finnegan's was a disaster. The room was dirty. It was not what I had asked for. There was no curtain on the window. We weren't given towels. When we asked for all this to be corrected, the owner responded with a dreadful attitude and made us feel it was our fault. 'Pull the curtain' she said... 'There is none' I replied. We had asked for a twin room. We were given an empty dorm room.. 'The room sleeps two' she said. 'The room sleeps 7!!' I replied. Worst hostel EVER.

• USA, Female, 41+
29th Aug 2015

Wonderful, friendly, helpful staff, especially the owner, Eileen. The food was good. and "Mary Ann's Tea Shop" a delightful place to enjoy breakfast. The hostel it'self is old and charming. We would stay there again.

• France, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2015
4.9

We supposedly made a late booking so we had to sleep on mattresses on the floor so it was impossible to move around in the room (this hostel make overbooking!). There was no water in the room so it was impossible to shower or just flush the toilet! The window was broken. Etc. The real issue here is that the owner didn't care AT ALL! My opinion is that she runs an illegal business. You should take a look before suggesting this kind of hostel on your site

• France, Male, 25-30
6th Aug 2015
6.6

2 or 3 little things : - no informations about the breakfast and if there's a self service kitchen ... ? - breakfast at 9am is just inconvenient when you have booked a visit tour, which are most part of time before 9 o'clock. - the staff moved my luggage and my stuffs during the day without say me nothing in the morning. Even if there were groupes for the second day, it's not normal. - WC broken the first night and impossible to lock the door in the second bathroom.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2015
7.7

I enjoyed my stay very much ! Iwas warmly welcomed by a young Lady. I had a nice and cosy bed in a 10bed dormitory and slept like a Baby. The bathroom was clean, the Wifi worked even upstairs in the room an breakfeast was served in a beautiful decorated tearoom, like in one of those jane austen movies. I walked the Dingle-way and it was no problem to store some of my luggage while i was on the road.

• Germany, All Female Group, 41+
30th Jul 2015
5.1

Breakfast in the teeroom very good but late (9:00). The rooms are awfull.broken beds, no clean beds no working shower. the first thing as we arrived was catching the money without having change.

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
25th Jul 2015

Really nice staff that helped a lot. The breakfast was delious and a spectacluar experience!

• Belgium, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Jul 2015

Our general stay was really pleasant. Only one thing : the kitchen is impractical : the fridge is always locked (and full). You have to ask someone to come open it and the kitchen itself is often closed (it opens at 9am and closes at 10 pm).

4th Jun 2015

Great hotel--great location--great town!!

• England, Female, 41+
1st Jun 2015
8.0

It is a really pretty, cosy hostel, with a quirky vibe. The staff were very friendly and extra helpful. No stress at all and a comfortable bed too. It is easy to find and great value for money. I will stay again.