Finnegan's Hostel

4.6
Rating 390 Total Reviews

5th Aug 2017
3.4

I've already been in different kinds of hostel, different places, different problems but this one was the worst ever. No security (a guy had some things stolen from your room, your bed. In another room another guy saw people oppening his backpack), no organization (a friend of mine spend a night on one bed but when she went back to the room at night, another person was sleeping on her bed. It happened the same with other girl in another room). Bathroom dirty, among other bad situations. Terrible

• Germany, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2017
3.4

The owner of the hostel was very rude to us and to the employees. Was talking to them like they were slaves. On the website it's written you can pay via CC, once we arrived we weren't even welcomed but sent directly to an ATM. In the room they had an old homeless guy staying, I have nothing against homeless people, but the smell was very bad. The bed was dirty and on the bed shee there was a blood stane. During the night the main entrance was open, no security was around and we had drunk people.

15th Jul 2017
3.7

Rude owner/manager/receptionist? made me feel unwelcome and flat out stupid when I checked in. Not welcoming. Just wanted my money and to send me on my way. I had to ask so many questions she didn't give me the information I needed. No outlets in the room to charge phone. NO security, no key or access card or code for the building OR room... basically anyone could walk into the building and right up the stairs into my room if they chose to. Won't stay here again and don't recommend it to anyone.

20th Feb 2017
2.9

No signs for the hostel, holes all over the windows in the room, no heater, no breakfast, wifi sucked, owner was rude you just have to knock on the door whenever you want in- no code or key and she's not there all night even though she said someone would be, it was cold all over the hostel, one bathroom for my 15 bed dorm room, just not a place I would ever go back to. They also only take cash and don't have correct change for you.