Fiorini B&B Reviews

Via Del Castro Pretorio 28, Rome, Italy

Booking error led us to stay at Meret B&B. three people ended up greeting us and they figured out where we were going to stay. Meret B&B was a very nice place to stay. Would stay there in the future.

Nice wellcome, clean room, near to Termini station, a bit noisy at night, central to all cites and venues.

Located close to the train station on a fairly busy street, up 4 flights of stairs (small elevator). No breakfast facilities but they give a voucher for a light breakfast at the bar around the corner. Nice older lady runs it but minimal English. No a/c

He was not changed a towel in everyday.

The place was supposed to be Ulivo the directions sent to us took us to fiorini which was full and we finally ended up at MILAZZO B&B. The neighborhood was close to train station but very loud and always crowded with people. The room was big but old. The bed sheets had blood on them we had to throw them out GROSS! The TV was nice ... good italian chanels (you'll enjoy them if you do speak italian). Breakfast was very poor! Only coffee and a donut no other options. Wifi worked only in the hallway

Internet does not work.

I have traveled to many hostels in Europe, and this hostel was the best... I totally recommend it for anyone.

The most difficult place to find due to not having name or sign outside big wall and door. We arrived in the dark, luckily the taxi driver was able to phone the lady and he managed to find out that the name on the door was different from Ulivo but was the right place. We lugged our cases up 4 flights of stairs to be met by the lady who did not speak any English, though she was obliging. No breakfast but we were discounted by 3Euro. The bathroom was shared, not private. Bed was comfy.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

The location was fantastic for us, as we were right next to the train station but it was quite a walk to the colloseum (20mins). The breakfast was brilliant-amazing crossiant, especially the chocolate one.

• 9th Jul 2014

Thank you for our stay here you were an amazing host, by dar the best stay I've had in Rome! I'll definitely stay here again when I come back! Thanks for everything!

• 30th Jun 2014

Just what I needed coming off a long flight getting into Rome late. Ulivo is close to termini station, but could be better marked, as finding the right floor/door was confusing.

Enjoyed our stay very much.

The bathroom is tiny which is understandable for Italy. No a/c or fan so it's very hot in summer. We asked for 2 single beds and private bathroom but got a double instead which was tiny

On arrival the hostel looked nice, we were then told that our room had already been let to some one else. They had arranged for us to stay at a nearby B&B. We were charged the same money and paid Ulivo. The place we stayed at was a lot more basic than what was booked. The bathroom was mouldy and smelt, the shower was not good. Had I of known of the mistake I would of booked something else.

Can I just say it was very hard to find this place at first I thought it was a hostel but its actually a guesthouse trying to look for this place was pain in the bum it was just weird and the host couldnt even speak english I was stressed more im sorry but my stay here was full of stress ! But its clean and good location

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts