Fira backpackers place Reviews

Fira down town, fira, Santorini, Greece

Great location and great price compared to the rest of the accommodation available. Clean rooms and great atmosphere!

The wifi connection was really bad. The rooms were really muggy and the bathroom had mold and a wet floor all the time. Also one of the staff was very picky about how things were used and where dishes went, it felt like he was watching over us all the time. We asked him for a blanket one night because it was freezing but we never got one that night so we froze. Other than that though the location was great! Free Laundry and a place to hang it which is rare. And it had a pool with lounge chairs!

• 7th Nov 2015

I think it is fair enough for the price. Personally I am a hygiene freak, take my words into consideration if you are as well. The room smells really bad, toilet as well. But I know I shouldn't have high expectation cuz it is a hostel. Objectively, location is really great.

• 7th Nov 2015
  • Hong Kong

Decent beds and showers. Location couldn't be more convenient from bus station and Furs town. Lots of friendly social people around when I was there.

Great hostel. Centrally located on the island and very close to the bus station. Facilities were clean and accommodating, my bed was in a tiny corner which was a little inconvenient but they didn't place anyone on the bed above me so it ended up being just fine. Kitchen was very nice and used often. They also had special deals on tours and rentals for us. Great place for the solo traveler, lots of opportunities to socialize.

Great location with great staff and atmosphere.

Had a great week here. Beds were comfy, pillows were fine. The ensuite smelled a little but just left the window open. Lockers in the rooms, bring your own lock. Free use of washing machine-just bring detergent, and hang your clothes to dry on the line. Good common area and cheap beer in the vending machines. There are lots of cats that wander around the hostel, adds to the charm. Definitely the best choice on the island.

I loved the location for this hostel!! Right down the street from center square. My things were stolen and there was no other guests staying in my room.. Must've been the staff. Very disappointed. Shower was dirty, hair everywhere. Sheets were dirty, hair everywhere and the bed was uncomfortable along with the plugs never working. No atmosphere people were very rude in general and standoffish, pool was tiny. Kitchen was dirty. Everything was dirty. Won't return. Only stayed because of location.

The location of the hostel is good near to the bus station, and very easy to get around. The staffs were friendly and helpful and recommend a wonderful trip around the islands.

The staff were friendly, helpful and really knowledgable. The rooms were clean and had everything you could need, and the beds were comfy. Everyone is given their own key and the rooms are lockable, but the whole time I was there no one locked our room. It was fine, but if you're really safety conscious it might be a problem, because anyone in the room can leave it unlocked. The common areas are great too- it was easy to meet people. Overall I was very impressed and would definitely stay again!

Great place to stay at, close to everything so easy to get around.

fantastic location, and atmosphere was really good even though it was the end of the season. great facilities, free washing machine, small kitchen, lockers, washing machine, power points by each bed and even a very small pool! definitely recommend.

Awesome hostel and vibe! Good location to Oia and beaches, staff were really helpful in offering suggestions.

I had a nice stay, the guy who worked in the night shift was kind of rude but all the another guys were really kind.

staff was friendly, provides a lot of info when my stay. really glad that I have a room in a last min booking in Fira, and the room is clean & neat, esp the toilet. hostel also provides free laundry services. they also have a small swimming pool for guest for free. most important is, the location is near to bus terminal, Fira main street, a 5-mins walk. Great!

Fun bunch if people staying there, hostel location was absolutely perfect, chill area was always full so it was easy to meet people (especially Aussies there was a disproportionate amount if Aussies) kitchen was mediocre but there's a tv with movies so it balanced out pretty well

The place by itself isnt all that good; but the atmosphere works it!

Every night people is meeting in the hall to talk and it definitely was annoying. It would be nice if making noise was prohibited after 11.30pm.

Great place, excellent location.

The owner made me feel ashamed for asking for a blanket. It is a good location in Fira but the staff are extremely unfriendly.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4