Fira backpackers place Reviews

Fira down town, fira, Santorini, Greece

The location very near the bus station was great. The wifi was difficult to use during popular times (evenings). The woman running the hostel was very helpful and friendly, but the man seemed like he did not want to be there. The hostel was full of young, long-term travellers - during the day there were always people on the patio drinking and in the evening there were plenty of people in the common room. The beds were uncomfortable, but provided adequate privacy. There is a washer, no dryer

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. A very good location, clean, room was big enough for 4 people to have their luggage on the floor at the same time. Good lockers too, a nice kitchen and a very friendly atmosphere. They even have the tiniest pool you'll ever see, with sun beds for guests to enjoy. Would definitely stay here again.

Best hostel I have stayed at so far! Very bright, clean, and well located. Staff is very nice and there are lots of cats and kittens hanging out!

• 7th May 2015

Not a good hostel to stay at, dirty and over crowded compared to others I've stayed at. When I had to leave 3 nights early then only gave me one night cost back . Would t stay here again

• 7th May 2015

perfect location, very friendly staff and comfy rooms. Also, good lounge and kitchen, perfect for meeting other travellers.

Great location, walking distance to bus stop and Fira downtown, very nice pool and lounge area. Our 10 person dorm had a mini fridge in it which was a huge bonus.

We had great time at Fira backpackers. It's in great location near lots of shops and restaurants. The atmosphere was friendly and enjoyable.

• 3rd May 2015

Great location and staff. Had a good common space as well for meeting other travellers. Location was superb-right next to the central bus station with connections all over the island.

Did not stay but looks amazing

It is only 5 mins walk from the bus station and is very central to fira town. Very friendly staff. Very convenient facilities. The beds are not most comfortable but it's totally worth the money.

• 2nd May 2015
  • China

This hostel was great! Lamps and outlets by all the beds and fairly big lockers with locks included. There was also a washing machine to use free of charge (just need your own detergent). There's also a little pool and a great kitchen area. Very social and great helpful staff!

The only bad thing I have to say about this place won't be an issue for everyone: we just happened to be put in a room which shared 2 walls with the common area meaning it was VERY loud, especially on a Saturday night as there were people drinking and playing music there. I think most of the rooms were located farther away so it was just bad luck. Other than that everything was good, I especially loved the local cats hanging around!

• 30th Apr 2015

Really nice dorm with a nice clean bathroom, also the room had lockers with a lock to use, a table, chair and mirror (good for the girls). The location is great, 5 mins walk from the bus stop and really close to the main square and the caldera. Cute cats and very friendly staff. A nice common area with small tables, good place to rest a bit before going around the city.

This hostel was the best. Staff was incredibly helpful, I unfortunately don't remember the name of the woman who checked us in, but she literally told us everything there was to know about santorini. Rooms were clean and safe with lockers for your suitcase. There's a small kitchen if you want to cook yourself to save some money and the hostel is only 5-10 min walk from the main part of Fira. I couldn't recommend this hostel enough! Just go !!!

Fira backpackers place had a nice location right in the town of Fira. Staff was very friendly and eager to help. The beds were not the most comfortable - but we made do. I found it was rather loud in the common room late at night and people were slamming their doors early in the morning. This could have just been a coincidence for the time I was there. Would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable place to stay for a couple nights.

Very friendly staff, helped me whenever requested

I thought the hostel was amazing! I met so many great people along this journey! :)

Loved this place, great location. Central to everything. Met some awesome people during my trip and each room has large lockers to secure your items.

Really enjoyed my stay here! Great location, free use of washing machine and dryer came in handy. Movie screening in the common area every night added to the wonderful atmosphere.

An awesome hostel, very good set up for meeting new people with an open lounge, security lockers in each room, good showers and bathrooms, free laundry, and close to the bus station! Would stay there again for sure!