Fira backpackers place Reviews

Fira down town, fira, Santorini, Greece

Security - not the greatest when I arrived they made a mistake with the bed allocations. So they took out a girls bag and valuables from her locked locker and just left them in the room. Really didn't like that!! Location is excellent.. 2 min walk from village and bus stop. Shower always floods cos the curtain is too short... So many people and commented on this but still nothing done about it!! Busabouts are there but no problem! Value for money not that great but would stay there again

Good enough for a basic accommodation. The bathroom was poorly arranged and our shower nozzle sprayed everywhere, so it was always pretty gross. That's my primary complaint. Also, it's a Busabout hostel, so it can be hard to get to know people in between the giant groups of people. However, location is quite good and it's reasonably priced.

I had friends staying at another hostel and they were able to walk in and out as they pleased to our hostel. The pool is nice but incredibly small. There is a vending machine in the kitchen with snacks and beer and cider but it closes pretty early. The rooms are nice but very small (I was in a 6 person) and there is nowhere to put your luggage. There are lockers to lock up valuables. The shower always got the floor soaking wet which was sort of gross. Not a bad place, just not great.

Staff weren't very friendly or helpful. Air con was broken on our first night but fixed for out second. Paid the same price for a private room in another Island so seemed a bit pricey

Staff is very incompetent. They sell excursions without mentionning the fact that they don't include entry tickets to the advertised activities. They then proceed to blame the customer and offer no help, They are incredibly rude and disorganized. I would never recommend this place.

• 8th Aug 2014

I enjoyed our stay at Firas. The staff was very friendly and there is a good common area where it is easy to meet people. However, we do think that out 10 bed dorm was slightly over priced for what it was. I guess that's Santorini though!

Good location in fira. Staff was amazing during check in with giving directions and info about Santorini. Clean, nice common areas, Don't expect too much from the "pool" as it is one of the smallest pools I've encountered. If you do choose to rent an atv I recommend shopping around for better deals rather than going with the company suggested by the hostel.

I had a lovely stay at Fira Backpackers. It's close to the heart of Fira but quiet enough to come back and relax at night. Room was fresh and light and ladies made regular visits to clean the bathroom for us. It's a great idea having a washing machine internally as well, such a saviour!

One of the cheapest places to stay on Mykonos and you really get what you pay for. I would classify this as camping so if you are looking for comfort and cleanliness don't go here. As far as the rooms (sheds) This is place is good if you just need a bed to pass out in at night as the dorms get very hot during the day and have no windows and one ineffective fan. Great pool area, great location right on the beach and a 5-10 minutes walk to paradise.

I LOVED IT HERE. Couldn't have been happier.

Loved it here. Staff were amazing. Would definitely go back. Only thing is the bathroom within the dorms weren't that great. If they fixed that I'd recommend this to anyone

The dorm and bathrooms were extremely dirty. The pool is a joke. Absolutely not worth its expensive cost. The wifi and common room were good.

Great place. The pool is a no e place to take a dip if hot. The room was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• 30th Jul 2014

I loved the place! Very clean, very convenient, very very well located! The personal is quite helpful and friendly! :)

Very good place! Good kitchen, they clean the spaces constantly and rooms are air conditionated. I think just need to turn off the air condition during the day and open the windowns to get fresh breeze. But I definitly recommend, go for it!

Very nice backpacker hostel, very helpful and friendly staff and great common area where one can socialize. Highly recommended.

The guy they sent to pick me up from the airport decided to put his hand on my seat and rest it against my leg, moving it closer every time I moved away. Disgusted. The hostel was okay, though. Perfect location in Fira. Go to mamas house for breakfast.

Great hostel, friendly and helpful staff, nice atmosphere and excellent location!

Crowded with Aussie busabouters and not the cleanest but a convienient location.

A very noisy hostel. Our room was close to the common room and reception. The cleanliness of the bed sheets was questionable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4