Fira backpackers place

8.4
Fabulous 1497 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 31-40
19th Jul 2017

I stayed here for one night in July. It's near everything you need. The rooms are good, though my 10 bed mixed dorm room smelled. There is a plug for each bed which was really nice. It was loud at night, so if that's not your thing maybe stay somewhere else. It's good value for the money, and there are drink machines on-site. The staff were helpful and friendly.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2017
8.0

Definitely a party hostel. I had some loud people in my dorm room and while I love staying in social places, I didn't enjoy screams at 3am accusing someone of stealing the air conditioning remote! But such is hostel life..

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6.9

Location is fantastic close to resturants, shops, connecting buses everything but the rooms are super cramped and the locker situation for your suitcase is awful. Staff were super friendly and help you with anything

• USA, Male, 31-40
3.4

When we arrived we immediately were surprised by all the cats laying around the furniture in the hostel. I am allergic to cats and when I notified the management he said that he didn't see the cat which was clearly sitting on the couch. He then started to laugh at me and demanded that I pay for the room immediately even though I could not check in to my room. The customer service here was terrible and will never stay there again.

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2017

The staff is very helpful and so friendly!! The location is great, just a minute away from the bus station. I would have stayed more time There and I would definitevely come back. The beds... Not so comfortable, though.

• USA, Male, 25-30
4.0

The staff was rude and wasn't helpful. There were cats in the common area and you can tell that a cat went to the bathroom in that area because of the smell. It was so bad that we ended up leaving and getting a room somewhere else.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2017
5.7

probably the most expensive yet poor quality hostel I've booked. My bed was very uncomfortable, the toilet didn't flush properly, the bathroom smelled and since the floor was left wet after cleaning it always got dirty. Little natural light downstairs, and terrible wifi connection at times. Positives were the kitchen, laundry and location as it's 5 minutes from the centre of Fira.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Jul 2017
6.0

Staff was rude.

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2017
5.7

The staff in charge of the morning shift was quite rude. I was offended by the way he treated us during our check-in. Besides, the toilets were also very dirty and overally the hygiene was bad. Otherwise, the location of the hostel was really good.

14th Jul 2017
8.0

Great central location. However one of the most expensive hostels i've stayed at (€50/night for a 6 bed room). Especially given the fact that the facilities aren't that great, the Wi-Fi doesn't work anywhere besides the tv room, and they don't take credit cards yet were in the 21st century.