Fireside Inn Reviews

114 N French Street, Colorado, Breckenridge, Colorado, USA

What a great place for such a great value in the middle of Breckenridge... The owners of the property were so nice and I really appericate them opening up their home in such a wonderful place in the world for such a great value..

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Niki was so helpful with everything I needed. The breakfasts were delicious. I would definitely recommend this to anyone coming to Breckenridge. =)

• 3rd Nov 2013

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at the Fireside Inn. The Staff was amazing and so incredibly helpful. I would 100% recommend this hostel to anyone wanting to stay in the summit county area. Great location and just so cute! I love this hostel!

• 22nd Oct 2013

Hi Thank you for your comments and glad you had a good stay!! Hope to see you again.

View all Breckenridge Hostels