Fireside Inn Reviews

114 N French Street, Colorado, Breckenridge, USA

What a great place for such a great value in the middle of Breckenridge... The owners of the property were so nice and I really appericate them opening up their home in such a wonderful place in the world for such a great value..

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Niki was so helpful with everything I needed. The breakfasts were delicious. I would definitely recommend this to anyone coming to Breckenridge. =)

• 3rd Nov 2013

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at the Fireside Inn. The Staff was amazing and so incredibly helpful. I would 100% recommend this hostel to anyone wanting to stay in the summit county area. Great location and just so cute! I love this hostel!

• 22nd Oct 2013

Hi Thank you for your comments and glad you had a good stay!! Hope to see you again.

It was okay. Nothing great nor awful. Everything was very clean. But cleaners were exceptionally loud very early in the morning.

• 16th Sep 2013

Hi Thank you for your comments. Sorry that the cleaner disturbed you. They try to work around guests and do not start until after 9am by which time we hope that majority of guests are up and about.

View all Breckenridge Hostels