Fireside Inn Reviews

114 N French Street, Colorado, Breckenridge, USA

What a great place for such a great value in the middle of Breckenridge... The owners of the property were so nice and I really appericate them opening up their home in such a wonderful place in the world for such a great value..

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Niki was so helpful with everything I needed. The breakfasts were delicious. I would definitely recommend this to anyone coming to Breckenridge. =)

• 3rd Nov 2013

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at the Fireside Inn. The Staff was amazing and so incredibly helpful. I would 100% recommend this hostel to anyone wanting to stay in the summit county area. Great location and just so cute! I love this hostel!

• 22nd Oct 2013

Hi Thank you for your comments and glad you had a good stay!! Hope to see you again.

It was okay. Nothing great nor awful. Everything was very clean. But cleaners were exceptionally loud very early in the morning.

• 16th Sep 2013

Hi Thank you for your comments. Sorry that the cleaner disturbed you. They try to work around guests and do not start until after 9am by which time we hope that majority of guests are up and about.

Small rooms with bunk beds but nice dining and living area. An economical place to stay.

• 23rd Aug 2013

Very comfortable. I stayed for a week and met a wide range of interesting people.

Fireside inn is a Breckenridge jewel. My teenage daughter and I stayed in a 2-person room with a shared bath and really enjoyed it! While we are not used to sharing a bath, there were 3 bathrooms for just 4 rooms so never a wait. The Inn is in the most amazing in-town location, lovingly cared for, beautifully decorated, and filled with interesting, active, fun people. Great hot tub too! We thought the entire experience was terrific and I hope to return with my husband in the future.

• 1st Aug 2013

One of the best places I have stayed in the world.

• 11th Jul 2013

Really enjoyed my time at the fireside. Breakfast made fresh in the morning and afternoon tea/cake was great after a long day on the slopes. Also, a great location, just a couple blocks from main street and to the gondola. Would definitely stay here again, especially for the price.

A very cozy place just minutes walking from town/hiking/skiing, free car parking, and anything you can think of that you might need is available (from hair dryer and iron to laundry service and hot tub). I didn't have breakfast here, but it always smelled amazing! The best part might be the friendliness of the hosts who make you feel at home, and help you with anything you need. Be sure to ask for tips on activities while you're here! I'd stay here again!.

• 23rd Sep 2012
  • Belgium

Very nice hostel in a great location. The staff were nice and helpful, the bed was comfortable, and the breakfast smelled great although I did not partake.

What a great time, and great hospitality. Definitely enjoyed meeting all whom i met there.

• 26th Mar 2012

I had an excellent time staying at the Fireside Inn. The Innkeepers were very friendly. I meet a bunch of great people and had an awesome time!

• 11th Mar 2012

My son stayed at the Fireside and unfortunately was injured during his ski holiday, the care and assistance given by Andy and Niki could only be described as outstanding. My son commented on his return the warm family atmosphere he experienced and would highly recommend the Fireside. Two truly remarkable human beings many thanks for your help.

• 5th Feb 2012

Hi George Thanks for the comments and do hope that Josh is recovering well. Happy to help and sorry that his trip ended so abruptly.

Andy and NIkki are Awesome!

• 7th Jan 2012

We had a fantastic time in Breckenridge staying at the Fireside Inn. Andy and Nicky were great, though you should note they do not allow you to drink hard spirits on the premises. That said, the location was perfect (2 blocks from Main Street and the Peak 8 Gondola) and the facilities were good. We especially enjoyed jumping in for a hot tub after a hard day on the slopes! Apart for the hard liquor rule, the only other issue we had was that the dorm beds were a bit too small (we're both 6 ft 1 and couldn't

Great location! One block from Main Street and the new gondola. Staff is really friendly and helpful. The bathrooms there were cleaner than at my own house!

Really enjoyed my stay. Nicki and Andy the owners were so helpful and kind!

mixed clientell, hosts cater more for the private room guests. but very friendly and in a great place. Relaxing enironment in a lovely house.

An oustanding hostel in every possible way!

View all Breckenridge Hostels