Fireside Lodge

18th Jun 2017

Really nice, clean, specious and quiet. Friendly staff 😁

• Canada, Male, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

I'm a hard man to please when it comes to accommodation on trips but wow I was so pleased with this hostel. I think it deserves an 11/10, the staff were great, comfy beds, clean living spaces, everyone in the building was respectful of sleeping hours. A friend and I went out to whistler to do tough mudder, when we got back to the hostel we were greeted with beer and burgers! You absolutely cannot go wrong with this place, I've decided this will be my spot every time I visit Whistler!

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
31st May 2017

Awesome place! Heaps of room, everything is clean and tidy. The hosts were very friendly and were happy to answer our questions, they even dropped us into Whistler village! It is a good stroll from the main Whistler village but a nice and relaxing place to stay. Highly recommend!!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
24th May 2017
7.7

Randy was a great host! The showers were a little less to be desired (the cubicles were so small!) Everything else was great though!

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
8th May 2017

During a trip to Vancouver, we decided to do a road trip north to Whistler. It was the tail end of the spring ski season so overall the town was quiet. The gentleman at the front desk promised us good sleep (given the quiet and mountain air) and he was spot on! The staff at the Lodge were extremely friendly and helpful. The facility was clean and well appointed. Given the opportunity, I'd definitely stay there again!!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
1st May 2017

A lot of "clean up yourself" areas which you would expect to be paid for, and the location is about a 40 min walk to the village, but otherwise an amazing place to stay!

18th Apr 2017

Great Place to stay in Whistler with an unbeatable value for money. Very nice common room, good beds and so on. I liked the Sauna and the well equipped kitchen - will come back if I return to Whistler.

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
5th Apr 2017

We enjoyed our stay at the fireside lodge, very simple and comfortable. Staff were very approachable, and helped in every way possible. The kitchen and entertainment areas were by far the standout components, neat, clean and organised. Security was a priority, the boot drying racks and ski closet were very secure and well maintained. When I go back to Whistler, I will definitely be staying at the Fireside Lodge.

23rd Mar 2017

Such a great find. The lodge is cozy and welcoming, with a sauna, a giant community kitchen, and a big lounge. The beds were so comfy I didn't want to get up to go skiing in the morning! But of course I did anyway. Quick drive to the creekside base, and we got hooked up with some ticket and rental deals. Would definitely come back. Very charming and accomodating.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
13th Mar 2017

Great value for money, at an expensive resort.