Fireside Lodge Reviews

2117 Nordic Drive, Whistler, Canada

Our stay at the Fireside Lodge was beyond wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We met some very nice people that were guests at the lodge. The fireside is very clean and well managed. We can't wait to go back.

• 27th Jul 2015

This hostel is nice I liked to stay there's, the beds are comfortable and you sleep so good.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Impersonal, unhelpful, rude :(

I only stayed 1 night with 5 of my friends but I would defiantly go back. The man who ran the place was extremely friendly and accommodating. He waited for us after he was supposed to go home as we were running a bit late. He then upgraded us to loft rooms so our one friend who booked separately could stay with us at no extra charge! The atmosphere is great has a beautiful shared kitchen and overall a very clean place. I could have stayed comfortably for much longer than I did.

• 14th Jul 2015

Distance from the village actually good as quieter and much more scenic. Bus operated to timetable and was only 5 mins to village - $2.50 each way does add to costs for long stays

Loved the hostel and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend and I'm sure I'll be staying there again. Cheers!

Awesome stay! Great facilities: friendly staff!

• 28th Jun 2015

We enjoyed our stay a lot! Staff is so friendly and the atmosphere s been great. All in all would definitely come back if we ever get the chance to come back to whistler. And the guy in the bed next to us was really hot so thats an extra point ;)

• 22nd Jun 2015

It was a very great journey, with really lovley stuffs in an cozy accommodation. We wanna come back to visit them again.

• 21st Jun 2015

It was amazing! The staff and the atmoaphere was incredible. We will defenitely come back as soon as we can!

• 19th Jun 2015

We loved our stay at fir side lodge. This has to have the best equipted kitchen I've ever seen in a hostel. The humming birds are a lovely welcome when you go to the reception and in the late afternoon it's lovely to watch them busy in their work. The staff were very helpful and I couldn't recommend the hostel more

Had absolutely fantastic time. Great place to stay. Highly recommended!

More then happy with the experience we had here. Our expectations we exceeded.

• 7th Apr 2015

Good hostel, secure and friendly staff. Not the kind of place if you want to drink/want a party hostel but if you want somewhere quiet and good value I would recommend.

Great staff, big kitchen, well organized, very quiet! We will be back!

• 29th Mar 2015

This hostel is super clean. The staff was very helpful. The dorm has some kind of privacy and the environment is wonderful. Highly recommended.