Fireside Lodge Reviews

2117 Nordic Drive, Whistler, Canada

It's really a lovely place to stay in Whistler. There is a game room where my friends and I had a great time. The kitchen and the living room are all luxurious.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

I really enjoyed my stay at Fireside lodge, it was friendly, homely and had great facilities. The staff were lovely and most of the people I met very social able and fun.

• 31st Aug 2014

Best kitchen I have seen in a hostel situation. Staff very friendly and helpful.

It was a full house last weekend at Whistler's Fireside lodge so lots of interesting people to visit with. Kitchen was fully equipped with all the spices & cooking utensils. Especially liked the bbq area outside tucked in the forest. Lots of tables to play games & the ping pong table down stairs was good entertainment. Nice & quiet at night for sleeping & if you forgot something ( I forgot my coffee) someone usually shares. I'm booking for Thanksgiving & the Turkey Sale weekend

• 16th Aug 2014

Our only complaint was the paper thin walls between private rooms. We could literally hear one of the elderly occupants of the neighbouring rooms breathing at night. Their snoring was equal to sharing a dorm, and we had to listen to every word of their conversations, surprisingly unmuffled. Also there didn't seem to be any mention of quiet hours for the building which may have contributed to the neighbours decision to ignore our requests to keep the sleeping side of the building quiet.

• 14th Aug 2014

This facility is not someone with wheelchair or handicap.

It was a great place to stay! We will definitely go back the next time we are in Whistler! Then only slightly negative point is that they are not really walking distance from Whistler Village. Its a good 30 min walk or so. But there is a bus just down the street that goes about every 15 mins, so that made it doable. We LOVED it!!

Would definitely stay here again, great place.

• 31st Jul 2014

Great place ... The room was perfect for what we needed. Randy was top notch !! Definitely wud book this place again !!

• 17th Jul 2014

We had a nice stay and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The fully equipped and large kitchen was in good condition. Thanks!

Fireside lodge felt really homey, the bed was comfy and tidy, me and my bf really enjoyed the stay

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great quiet little place.

An awesome place to stay in the summer. Fireside Lodge is located between the Village and Creekside. The dorm room was quiet and comfortable. I would for sure stay here again.

Nothing negative to say about this place.

Great hostel, the several nights I spent here were really enjoyable. Facilities are awesome, with a really well stocked kitchen always being an absolute pleasure when travelling. Staff were friendly and helpful. Highly recommended if you don't mind being just a little out of the village (it's only a short ride in anyway).

• 4th Jun 2014

Awesome lodge. Couldn't have asked for more! Free pool, table tennis and foosball and sauna! Rooms we excellent and even the shared rooms had privacy

The staff at the reception scammed our travel group. We had clearly booked 1 day at the lodge( and this is clearly stated on the email which we printed and showed the staff. He first tried to trick us into paying for 5 night by asking us if we are staying for 5 nights. When we said no, he tricked us into paying for 2 nights. As we had just driven for 10 hours straight, we were too tired and thought the amount was right. When we confronted him the next day, he refused to refund the amount.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Singapore

It was a pleasure to stay in the lodge. Thank you :)

• 28th Mar 2014