Fireside Lodge Reviews

2117 Nordic Drive, Whistler, Canada

Great place ... The room was perfect for what we needed. Randy was top notch !! Definitely wud book this place again !!

• 17th Jul 2014

Fireside lodge felt really homey, the bed was comfy and tidy, me and my bf really enjoyed the stay

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great quiet little place.

An awesome place to stay in the summer. Fireside Lodge is located between the Village and Creekside. The dorm room was quiet and comfortable. I would for sure stay here again.

Nothing negative to say about this place.

Great hostel, the several nights I spent here were really enjoyable. Facilities are awesome, with a really well stocked kitchen always being an absolute pleasure when travelling. Staff were friendly and helpful. Highly recommended if you don't mind being just a little out of the village (it's only a short ride in anyway).

• 4th Jun 2014

Awesome lodge. Couldn't have asked for more! Free pool, table tennis and foosball and sauna! Rooms we excellent and even the shared rooms had privacy

The staff at the reception scammed our travel group. We had clearly booked 1 day at the lodge( and this is clearly stated on the email which we printed and showed the staff. He first tried to trick us into paying for 5 night by asking us if we are staying for 5 nights. When we said no, he tricked us into paying for 2 nights. As we had just driven for 10 hours straight, we were too tired and thought the amount was right. When we confronted him the next day, he refused to refund the amount.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Singapore

It was a pleasure to stay in the lodge. Thank you :)

• 28th Mar 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the fireside lodge. We liked in particular the big kitchen! It would have been nice, if somewhere on the homepage was mentioned to bring slippers or indoor shoes.

• 9th Mar 2014

Surprisingly quiet in a large room holding ~20 beds, actually quieter than four-bed dorms I have stayed. Comfortable bed and room temperature. Everything is clean and tidy. Spacious cooking and dining area, convenient and pleasant. Even a dry sauna to help relax your sour muscles after a long skiing day - All that I need from a ski resort (since I do not watch TV anyways), with totally competitive price.

The hostel is well run, clean, friendly, good value for the money.

• 15th Feb 2014

Simply the homiest lodge I have ever stayed in. I am a very proud member of a ski club in NZ and Fireside would be its equal!

• 10th Feb 2014