Fireside Lodge Reviews

2117 Nordic Drive, Whistler, Canada

This hostel is super clean. The staff was very helpful. The dorm has some kind of privacy and the environment is wonderful. Highly recommended.

It was just great!

• 4th Jan 2015

Really nice hostel, clean, around 40 minutes walk to Whistler village, if you want you can use public transport.

Manager stayed for my late check-in, the dorm beds are comfy and atmosphere is great. A proper mountain lodge with cozy fireplace, common room, games room, lots of place and opportunity to socialise and the best equipped kitchen I have ever had in a hostel

Do not stay here if you wish to be treat like a guest not an inconvenience. Arrives early and we were asked 'what do you want' and when we asked to use the bathroom we were told we were pushing it!! Too rude. People left cups in the kitchen uncleaned, I was asked if they were mine, I said no, I got a reply of 'better not be'. What a disgraceful way to treat your guests!

• 25th Sep 2014

Sorry you had a bad time here at the lodge. Your poor review across the board due to a staff issue and your one sided comments are very telling in itself. You failed to mention the attitude upon arrival and the mess left the previous days by you and your group. You would have been asked to leave if you weren't already checking out that morning. I do hope you find a more comfortable place to stay next time...

great place! highly recommended!

• 15th Sep 2014

It's really a lovely place to stay in Whistler. There is a game room where my friends and I had a great time. The kitchen and the living room are all luxurious.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

I really enjoyed my stay at Fireside lodge, it was friendly, homely and had great facilities. The staff were lovely and most of the people I met very social able and fun.

• 31st Aug 2014