Fish Tobago Guesthouse Reviews

26A# Buccoo Point, Buccoo Point, Trinidad And Tobago

Hostel was good enough.. clean, tidy, good location and what looks to be a newly refurbished bathroom and kitchen area. But the owner was terrible! No people skills what so ever! Not accommodating and poorly managed my booking. (of course this is my opinion but you've been warned!)

The atmosphere at fish Tobago guesthouse is amazing, it's very easy to make friends and Brandon the owner is a really nice guy who makes sure everyone is having a good time. I was supposed to stay one week but ended up pushing my flight cuse I liked it so much here.

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Sweden

Planned to stay a few days, ended up staying the full time we were on the island. Brendon, the host, has created a truly friendly and communal atmosphere and is very attentive in ensuring you get the best from the island. Fish Tobago, as the name subtly suggests, is excellent as a base for fishing; Brendon is a fanatical angler and will give you invaluable advice on where, when and what to fish for and can arrange first rate boat trip.

• 30th Oct 2013