Fish Tobago Guesthouse Reviews

26A# Buccoo Point, Buccoo Point, Trinidad And Tobago

I thought the extra charge for the internet was too high at the coast of 40. tt was excessive to wash a small load of clothes. There should be bag storage at facility for those who are checking out but don't have a flight until late at night so they can still use the day to enjoy Tabago

• 3rd Aug 2014

I've spent the last 7 years travelling the world to around 100 countries and I've never felt the urge to leave a bad review. Until now. The problem with this Guesthouse is the owner. He is rude and and far from helpful in any way. He seemed only interested in his money and nothing else. Wouldn't provide any information on the local area, treated every query as a total inconvenience, demanded checkout and wouldn't allow me to leave a bag for a few hours. Beds and mattresses in need of updating.

We told you that we do not have any bugs storage after you check out from the guest house and you wanted to stay at the guest house for 1 US dollar and we told you it wouldn't happen because we have a price which is 20 US dollar per night .you are a ungrateful guy I myself Brandon Bruce travel 150 countries I meet a lot of people in the world but never met anyone like you now that I believe that I could never make everyone happy example you !

View all Buccoo Point Hostels