Fish Tobago Guesthouse Reviews

26A# Buccoo Point, Buccoo Point, Trinidad And Tobago

I’m traveling alone and was looking for a nice social place to stay, Fish Tobago is certainly met my requirement. It is nicely located close to the beach within walking distance, it is also close to most other activities on the Island. The staff is friendly and makes you feel at home. The rooms are comfortable, clean and everything works. I have had an excellent experience I would definitely come back.

Brandon (the owner) and his staff could not have done more for his guests and made my stay the most pleasant that I have ever had.

• 10th Apr 2015

Buccoo, the house and rooms are nice, but the owner Brandon is very arrogant, egocentric, narcissistic,stubborn and unhelpful and untruthful . At first he tries to act nice but if you don't worship him he tunrs to be very unfriendly and impertinent. It wasn`t even possible to put our bags somewhere,after we had to leave the room, even after we said we would pay for another day, although there where free rooms. the tours he offers are overpriced compared to others. He even charges wifi.

First impression was ok then me and other girls staying at the guesthouse had some trouble with the manager.. He was pretending to be nice in the beginning, driving us around and showing us the island. But then he went pissed and acted like a child when he noticed we wasn't interested in him. Two girls left during my stay another girl was kicked out earlier, if you go there as a couple I think it's worth the money but def not as single girl. his boat trips etc was overpriced comp to others

Excellent place! Great people and beautiful part of the island!

• 26th Jan 2015

The home page of this hostel is only partially true. Wifi is not free. Internet costs 50 TTDollar. The Dorm Rooms are located in a different and distant home. There is no internet. Nevertheless, you have to pay for it. This Dorm Room House is not very safe. The House can not lock. Doors and windows are always open !! In addition, the staff is very unfriendly and unprofessional. He helps one not. Recommended are the apartments. The location of the hostel is also good.

View all Buccoo Point Hostels