Fish Tobago Guesthouse Reviews

26A# Buccoo Point, Buccoo Point, Trinidad And Tobago

I've spent the last 7 years travelling the world to around 100 countries and I've never felt the urge to leave a bad review. Until now. The problem with this Guesthouse is the owner. He is rude and and far from helpful in any way. He seemed only interested in his money and nothing else. Wouldn't provide any information on the local area, treated every query as a total inconvenience, demanded checkout and wouldn't allow me to leave a bag for a few hours. Beds and mattresses in need of updating.

We told you that we do not have any bugs storage after you check out from the guest house and you wanted to stay at the guest house for 1 US dollar and we told you it wouldn't happen because we have a price which is 20 US dollar per night .you are a ungrateful guy I myself Brandon Bruce travel 150 countries I meet a lot of people in the world but never met anyone like you now that I believe that I could never make everyone happy example you !

Hostel was good enough.. clean, tidy, good location and what looks to be a newly refurbished bathroom and kitchen area. But the owner was terrible! No people skills what so ever! Not accommodating and poorly managed my booking. (of course this is my opinion but you've been warned!)

The atmosphere at fish Tobago guesthouse is amazing, it's very easy to make friends and Brandon the owner is a really nice guy who makes sure everyone is having a good time. I was supposed to stay one week but ended up pushing my flight cuse I liked it so much here.

• 17th Feb 2014