9.0
Superb 113 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 113 Total Reviews
Fisher BnB Located at 127 Tyrwhitt Road, , Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore 207551 127 Tyrwhitt Road
90% 113
1.3113355 103.8598537
    Rooms available

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
27th May 2016

Fisher BnB is indeed one of the best hostels we've been to. Very clean, and well-equipped. The staff are extremely helpful. We'd definitely like to visit again.

19th May 2016

I recently visited Singapore and stayed at Fisher BnB, it was an amazing experience. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and they were able to give me suggestions on where to go/eat/shop which made my trip much easier. The hostel itself is located about 10 min walk from Lavender Station, there is a grocery shop (Fair Price) nearby which is really convenient if you need something. The hostel is kept really clean and the atmosphere was good. I will definitel stay there if I visit again

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016

Overall a nice hostel with a clean minimalist decor, which is what I like. I also really appreciate the thick comfy duvets. However, the bathrooms really could use more ventilation, I felt suffocated in the steam during my shower. The common areas could also do with aircon.

• USA, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

This was a great hostel and worth the money! The staff was very attentive and helpful. I was concerned about not planning what activities I would do in Singapore, but the front desk was EXTREMELY helpful in telling me where all the great places to visit were and how to get there! The hostel was in a great location! The facility was also very clean. :)

29th Apr 2016

This turned out to be a great hostel for our full stay in Singapore. The staff is incredibly up-to-date on current events and we'll definitely help fill your schedule if you need it! Really a great stay in a great city but the only hiccup was that they give you large personal lockers for your belongings but they don't have locks! You need to bring your own or buy one. Just wish I would have known beforehand.

• Morocco, Male, 25-30
1st Apr 2016

I am happy to recommend this hostel for any one who would like stay in Singapore. The staff are very helpful and cheerful; you feel like at your own home. Many thanks to all the staff! I am Moroccan coming from Dubai!

• mgenph
  • Philippines, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2016

Everything was super clean! Clean rooms, beds, kitchen, bathrooms, toilets.. cozy atmosphere too. 5-minutes walk away from the train/MRT so very convenient for going around. There's a coffee shop/food court right across the street (which I think was open 24 hours) so there's no problem about food. Would definitely stay here again!

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
12th Mar 2016

Clean and quiet.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
3rd Mar 2016

the hostel is very good in general, but the ventilation in bathroom may need some improvement.

26th Jan 2016

One of the cleanest hostels I've ever been in. The wifi is great everywhere, including in the dorms and even outside the hostel. Friendly, helpful staff.