Fisher BnB Reviews

127 Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore, Singapore

I loved my stay at Fisher BnB! The staff were lovely and very helpful, suggesting places to visit as well as offering discounted tickets to attractions. The facilities were also excellent, and the place was very clean. I stayed at the all girls dorm and was given 2 large lockers. You also receive a key card to your room which makes it very safe and convenient. Definitely recommend staying here if you're in Singapore! :)

• 21st Jan 2015

The staff was very friendly and kind. The building was clean and secure. Breakfast has variety (unlike other hostels which only provide bread and jam). I particularly liked when they told me the breakfast had no pork no lard (thoughtful!). Excellent value for money!

The cleanest hostel I've ever been to. Highly recommended

Very good hostel in Singapore. I found it very clean and trustworthy (which is my biggest criteria for any place I travel). Staff were friendly. The breakfast (basically toast with some cakes) were good. I'd like to come here again if I had the chance.

• 26th Dec 2014

The staff here are wonderful and made the stay extremely pleasant, creating a nice atmosphere, being on hand to answer questions and offer lots of advice. Lockers are spacious, there is a light, shelf and socket for each bed and large, clean showers and toilets - everything I look for in a hostel.

By far one of the cleanest hostel's in Asia that I've stayed out. Plenty of hot water in the showers. Breakfast was toast with some type of protein either a chicken sausage or an egg. The staff was able to help me get a discounted ticket to Gardens by the Bay and were able to give recommendations for food around Singapore. There was a family taking up the bulk of the mixed dorm space, so a bit trying to meet other travelers while I was there. Fast WiFi

Brilliant hostel, good showers, breakfasts and much needed air con! Had a great stay until I was harassed on leaving to go to the airport for a photo for Facebook.... Staff would not take no for an answer, thankfully I made my flight!

Came to Singapore to watch the WTA Finals, and this place deserve its high rating. The receptionist was willing to help in directions and place to visit there - very friendly and approachable. The owners are also around to take care of the guests too! The place is so clean, and well-maintained, the showers - perfect! I'll surely recommend Fisher BnB to friends looking for budget friendly accommodation!

Don't let the hostel's industrial vibe fool you, the place is actually very clean! The staff is also really nice. My flight was delayed so I wouldn't have been able to make it to their check-in time, but I emailed them and they waited for me.

Very, very clean hostel owned by a couple. The woman was friendly but the guy needs to learn how to smile more. Looked like he didn't enjoy being there at all.

VERY nice and helpful staff. absolutely clean. nice rooms. Two lockers clean toilets and showers. However: the dorm has a door that swings back and closes automatically once it has been opened. If you have a light sleep the sound of the closing door will keep you awake, since opening and closing in a dorm with 18 people happens all the time.

• 13th Aug 2014

Staff we're super helpful, rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Not the most sociable hostel, more of a relaxed vibe, but well located and a delight to stay at.

Good breakfast! I really only stayed there one night in transit, but would go back. There is nobody at reception after 7pm so make sure you phone the owners to get the instructions if you plan on arriving late like I did.