Fisher BnB Reviews

127 Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore, Singapore

スタッフさんたちがすごく親切で親身になって話してくれたのでとても楽しい時間を過ごすことができました! 宿泊費も手頃で、駅やショッピングモールも近いのでおすすめです! Fisher b n b is perfect!

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Japan

Staff were some of the nicest I met in Asia and it was clean and well-run. But very crowded, and they should let their AC run longer in the main rooms.

The balcony is rarely used especially during daytime. Add potted plants on the balcony to block the direct heat.

Very clean room and thoughtful staff. But can you embellish the wall more? Grey wall seems a little solemn.

I did enjoy my stay at Fisher BnB. I slept well and breakfast was good. I liked the top-to-toe gel in the shower-room. If I could visit Singapore again, I will stay at Fisher BnB. I will recommend Fisher BnB to my friends.

• 1st Dec 2013