Fisher BnB Reviews

127 Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore, Singapore

VERY nice and helpful staff. absolutely clean. nice rooms. Two lockers clean toilets and showers. However: the dorm has a door that swings back and closes automatically once it has been opened. If you have a light sleep the sound of the closing door will keep you awake, since opening and closing in a dorm with 18 people happens all the time.

• 13th Aug 2014

Good breakfast! I really only stayed there one night in transit, but would go back. There is nobody at reception after 7pm so make sure you phone the owners to get the instructions if you plan on arriving late like I did.

Stayed at the end of July 2014. Very clean rooms, beds and toilets. Very nice staff. Worth money spent. See NO dust in the hostel. Rooms are well ventilated. Very good to have 2 lockers per guest - top one for shirts and lower one for luggage. Locates on the ground floor - very convenient for guests not having to carry their big luggage climbing up stairs. I m sure to recommend friends to stay here and I will stay here again. Make sure to make arrangement if planing for late check-in, Cheers!!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

Really good hostel, definitely deserving of its 90%+ rating. My only complaints would be that: A/C doesn't come on until 5pm, so the rooms are very hot before then, especially if you are on the top bunk; the push-button taps (the water-saving type) are sort of annoying; the breakfast is a bit spartan for a B&B, more of a hostel breakfast. Still a great hostel though.

My first impression about Fisher BnB is : This place is so~o~o clean. I booked a family room, the room is very small,like other hotel rooms in Singapore.The owner of Fisher BnB is friendly and nice, and willing to offer help. Breakfast choice only toast / coffee / tea / sandwich. But all of my family like it. It's yummy:)

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

I wish I could have stored my bag up front until my flight, and it's unfortunate that reception closes at 7pm. I'd suggest incorporating lockers or a storage room in the front.

I loved this hostel!! So clean, safe and nice. I really loved staying here. It's close to a train station and that's all you need in Singapore. The best bit... The most friendly and honest staff I have ever come across at a hostel. They make you feel so welcome. Also, I left my iPhone there accidentally and when I called, they found it for me and kept it safe until I returned. So honest.

• 28th May 2014

Very nice staff and great room. I loved the blanket and pillow because they are similar to those found in hotels. One thing to note is that you need to walk for approx 10 mins from the mrt to get to the place. Nevertheless,great bnb!

We had a great time in Singapore that was really aided by the guys in Fisher BnB. So helpful and a really great place to stay. Would recommend to our friends!

Best place in Singapore to stay. Close to the MRT and lots of great places with cheap food. The hostel is clean and everything seems brand new. But the treasure of this place is it's staff. Everyone made us feel like back home, helping with advise, tickets, etc. Don't hesitate and just book here !

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at around the world. I would definitely come back! Thank you.

スタッフさんたちがすごく親切で親身になって話してくれたのでとても楽しい時間を過ごすことができました! 宿泊費も手頃で、駅やショッピングモールも近いのでおすすめです! Fisher b n b is perfect!

• 12th Mar 2014