Fisher BnB Reviews

127 Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore, Singapore

Brilliant hostel, good showers, breakfasts and much needed air con! Had a great stay until I was harassed on leaving to go to the airport for a photo for Facebook.... Staff would not take no for an answer, thankfully I made my flight!

Came to Singapore to watch the WTA Finals, and this place deserve its high rating. The receptionist was willing to help in directions and place to visit there - very friendly and approachable. The owners are also around to take care of the guests too! The place is so clean, and well-maintained, the showers - perfect! I'll surely recommend Fisher BnB to friends looking for budget friendly accommodation!

Don't let the hostel's industrial vibe fool you, the place is actually very clean! The staff is also really nice. My flight was delayed so I wouldn't have been able to make it to their check-in time, but I emailed them and they waited for me.

Very, very clean hostel owned by a couple. The woman was friendly but the guy needs to learn how to smile more. Looked like he didn't enjoy being there at all.

VERY nice and helpful staff. absolutely clean. nice rooms. Two lockers clean toilets and showers. However: the dorm has a door that swings back and closes automatically once it has been opened. If you have a light sleep the sound of the closing door will keep you awake, since opening and closing in a dorm with 18 people happens all the time.

• 13th Aug 2014

Staff we're super helpful, rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Not the most sociable hostel, more of a relaxed vibe, but well located and a delight to stay at.

Good breakfast! I really only stayed there one night in transit, but would go back. There is nobody at reception after 7pm so make sure you phone the owners to get the instructions if you plan on arriving late like I did.

Stayed at the end of July 2014. Very clean rooms, beds and toilets. Very nice staff. Worth money spent. See NO dust in the hostel. Rooms are well ventilated. Very good to have 2 lockers per guest - top one for shirts and lower one for luggage. Locates on the ground floor - very convenient for guests not having to carry their big luggage climbing up stairs. I m sure to recommend friends to stay here and I will stay here again. Make sure to make arrangement if planing for late check-in, Cheers!!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

Really good hostel, definitely deserving of its 90%+ rating. My only complaints would be that: A/C doesn't come on until 5pm, so the rooms are very hot before then, especially if you are on the top bunk; the push-button taps (the water-saving type) are sort of annoying; the breakfast is a bit spartan for a B&B, more of a hostel breakfast. Still a great hostel though.

My first impression about Fisher BnB is : This place is so~o~o clean. I booked a family room, the room is very small,like other hotel rooms in Singapore.The owner of Fisher BnB is friendly and nice, and willing to offer help. Breakfast choice only toast / coffee / tea / sandwich. But all of my family like it. It's yummy:)

• 7th Jul 2014