Fisher BnB Reviews

127 Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore, Singapore

My first impression about Fisher BnB is : This place is so~o~o clean. I booked a family room, the room is very small,like other hotel rooms in Singapore.The owner of Fisher BnB is friendly and nice, and willing to offer help. Breakfast choice only toast / coffee / tea / sandwich. But all of my family like it. It's yummy:)

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

I wish I could have stored my bag up front until my flight, and it's unfortunate that reception closes at 7pm. I'd suggest incorporating lockers or a storage room in the front.

I loved this hostel!! So clean, safe and nice. I really loved staying here. It's close to a train station and that's all you need in Singapore. The best bit... The most friendly and honest staff I have ever come across at a hostel. They make you feel so welcome. Also, I left my iPhone there accidentally and when I called, they found it for me and kept it safe until I returned. So honest.

• 28th May 2014

Very nice staff and great room. I loved the blanket and pillow because they are similar to those found in hotels. One thing to note is that you need to walk for approx 10 mins from the mrt to get to the place. Nevertheless,great bnb!

We had a great time in Singapore that was really aided by the guys in Fisher BnB. So helpful and a really great place to stay. Would recommend to our friends!

Best place in Singapore to stay. Close to the MRT and lots of great places with cheap food. The hostel is clean and everything seems brand new. But the treasure of this place is it's staff. Everyone made us feel like back home, helping with advise, tickets, etc. Don't hesitate and just book here !

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at around the world. I would definitely come back! Thank you.

スタッフさんたちがすごく親切で親身になって話してくれたのでとても楽しい時間を過ごすことができました! 宿泊費も手頃で、駅やショッピングモールも近いのでおすすめです! Fisher b n b is perfect!

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Japan

Staff were some of the nicest I met in Asia and it was clean and well-run. But very crowded, and they should let their AC run longer in the main rooms.

The balcony is rarely used especially during daytime. Add potted plants on the balcony to block the direct heat.