Fisher BnB Reviews

127 Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore, Singapore

This place, though a little pricier than other hostels in Singapore, is worth the extra cost. Li and staff do a great job making sure you are in a great position to have a good time during your stay. It's close to two different metro stations and the free breakfast in the morning was welcomed. Would definitely recommend staying here.

The hostel is located close to two MRT stations. Very clean room. You get 2 lockers and each bed has a plug and a light. Clean bathrooms. Loved the rainfall showers. There is a 24 hour food place right in front of the hostel. There is a $2 charge for towel. I'd defiantly go back again.

Firstly, the hosts are fantastic! They were really friendly, helpful and it was clear they wanted you to make the most of your stay. The whole facility is really clean and seems quite new. The location is a short walk away from the MRT, close to little India. The hosts are knowledgable about the local area and were able to help me find some vegetarian restaurants need by. The toilets and showers are clean and spacious - the bidet is a nice touch! Definitely stay again!

My friends and I stayed here for 2 nights. The host, Ms. Li, was very kind and gracious and helped us get discounted tickets for USS, and find our way around the city. The place is conveniently located near a lot of MRT stations (e.g. Farrer Park and Lavender). The beds are comfy and spacious. The complimentary breakfast was nice, too. The lockers are wide and more than enough for our luggage. The hosts were very friendly and accommodating.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Philippines

Second time staying at Lee and James's hostel, and it probably wont be my last :)

Great hostel with super friendly hosts. This hostel is very clean in true Singapore style. The breakfast was more than the usual toast and tea/coffee which was a nice way to start each day.

• 3rd Apr 2015

The staff at Fisher BnB is wonderful, they're helpful, knowledgable, and seem to really care. The bed's are nicely divided by a wall and the lockers they provide are the best I've ever had. There's a small common area, but it's not super conducive to meeting people. There's not a huge backpacker vibe here, and with the small common area it wasn't the easiest to meet people... not ideal for solo travelers. I'd stay again :)

very good

I would absolutely stay here again. Facilities are clean, great security, and staff is so friendly and sweet. Location is just above Little India but you're 10 minutes from two major train lines. Easy to access from the airport and to major sites. Dorms are clean and you get TWO lockers for your stuff. AC is turned off during the day so it can get stuffy. Breakfast is small but good, and everyone eats together which is nice. I liked this place a lot.

best staff i have ever met so far! :)

Very clean and very nice and helpful staff. Had no issue while staying, definitely would recommend to friends.

So clean! And the staff was amazing!! I felt like they really helped me get the most out of my two day stay in Singapore! Would definitely go back- and recommend to friends everywhere! Thank you for your hospitality!