Five Elements Hostel Leipzig

9.3
Superb 1062 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

A rather big hostel in the very center of Leipzig. The location indeed is perfect. You get free breakfast once you stay a minimum of three nights. Otherwise it would be 5 Euros which is great value for money. The free city walking tour was fun and contained interesting information about the city. I'd definitely stay there again.

• USA, Female, 41+
10th Jun 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff, amazing location, clean rooms. I'd happily stay here again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Jun 2017

This hostel was the PERFECT location and the amenities were outstanding. My only complaint was how loud the door locks were... every time a person came in or out of the room door/bathroom door is was SO LOUD. Similarly, the window are very thin and allow a lot of outside noise. So, I never slept quite well. But, this did not effect my opinion of the hostel - I will just bring earplugs next time.

4th Jun 2017

Very nice hostel, the chambers a big and there is a toilet with a shower for each.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
24th May 2017

Perfect hostel for a short stay in Leipzig. It exceeded all of our expectations. Fantastic facilities and small touches which I've found in few other hostels at a very reasonable price. The location of the hostel within the hostel is also perfect! I'd definitely return :)

• rachelatkins1152
  • England, Female, 25-30
22nd May 2017

Pros: Centrally located, nice and cheap bar, free pancakes on a Tuesday night, comfy beds, spacious room, good breakfast, nice towels for €2 refundable deposit, pool table. Cons: Not enough bathrooms per person (one for eight people), breakfast only free if you stay for 3+ nights, not the most social (but I still met some great people).

• South Korea, Male, 41+
21st May 2017

Excellent location and facilities with friendly reception made us quite comfortable during our short stay in Leipzig. I'd like to come here again for my next available trip to Leipzig.

19th May 2017

My second stay at 5 elements. Love the new bar. Everything was wonderful. I will return the next time I visit Leipzig.

• England, Male, 25-30
18th May 2017

Great hostel. I'd definitely recommend it.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
14th May 2017
2.9

Grumpy men in my room. Did not know what was good to do. Bored and unwelcoming. People tell me Leipzig is good but I hated it