Five Elements Hostel Leipzig Reviews

Kleine Fleischergasse 8, Leipzig, Germany

Very good hostel - absolutely recommend it! The only small minus point is the fact that there is only one bathroom for an 8 person dorm - I think in this case communal showers for all rooms would be better.

• 24th Jul 2015

Nice, clean, central hostel, with very spacious rooms.

• 23rd Jul 2015

Good facilities and amenities. Unusually spacious. The complimentary tea and coffee in front lobby is a nice touch.

great place, well located. wish I could stay longer.

Great Hostel. Next to the city centre. Clean. Staff nice.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Brilliant place to stay, shame it was only for one night. Stayed in the 8 bed dorm that overlooks a courtyard so quite noisy during the day but very quiet at night. Staff were friendly and helpful and beds clean and comfortable. The common room/kitchen area is the best that I have used in a hostel. Thank you!

Rooms are clean and spacious, the hostel is in an excellent location right in the city centre, but it has no atmosphere whatsoever. No bar and the common area doesn't have any music so no one uses it, not a good hostel for meeting people. Really good value for money but lacking in character

Only used as an overnight stop of, can't complain. Great value for money, looked practically brand new, staff were great no problems, very awkward to find but maybe I should have done a little research as to were it was, definatly recommend 👍

• 11th Jul 2015

Nothing negative to say about the Hostel. Only that there was super loud music outside coming from some club near by.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Portugal

The time for checking in is quite late, it should be able to do it before, or at least let you stay around the hostel.

The hostel is new, so they are still figuring things out. Not a bad stay, it was relaxing.

Modern building, huge lounge with kitchen, elevator, nice staff, 24h open reception, free coffee (also to take away) and central location. Quite perfect for a hostel!

Such a great hostel, so cheap and great location

Good facility, good staff. Every room has its own bathroom which is great. The only problem is that in the summer the room is extremely hot and there's no air conditioner or fan. And some of the room face the courtyard where there's a restaurant or bar downstairs so during the whole day (even at night) it's noisy.

I loved this sweet hostel! And the girls behind the desk were so nice!!!

Great value for money, rooms were very spacious but also very dusty with no soap, toilet paper (on the first night) and the shower was moldy. WiFi system was inconvenient and meant having to login constantly. A great hostel for the price and considering how new it is, I'm sure it will improve with time.

Hostel was very modern and clean. Was located in a very nice area which made me feel safe. The 10 bed dorm was spacious and split into two rooms with a bathroom in each room. Staff were very friendly and happy to help out and answer any questions. Walking distance to the main station.

Excellent greeting by genuinely friendly warm staff member. Efficient processing. V pleasant room. Airy. Problem ...windows faced the atrium...from where a female voice gushed unecessary information at an insensitive volume. Well past midnight...I pitied her companion a full hour before asking from our room window to quieten down as people are trying to sleep. They did. Please make people aware of sleepers' windows above. It is not rocket science. Keep the midnight chatters out of the atrium.

It was my first time staying in a hostel and I can say it was great. The location is great, the room, the staff... I have absolutely nothing to complain about. Really good hostel, would recomend for sure.

• 26th Jun 2015

The staff are not professional. They said it is 24 hours service at the reception, but I was locked outside for more than half an hour before I could check in and they claimed they were just out for TWO mins! When I was checking in they didn't give me the small note for WiFi password, so after I went to my room and found I couldnot get online, I basically gave up the idea of getting downstairs again to ask for password because my room was very far from the reception. Not pleasant experience!

« first « Prev 1 2 3