Five Elements Hostel Leipzig Reviews

Say Cheese Leipzig BetriebsGmbH, Kleine Fleischergasse 8, Leipzig, Germany

The staffs are warm and helpful. When I first stepped in, I felt immediately secure. I highly recommend you to try it.

• 26th Jan 2016

Very nice. Very friendly staff, great facilities.

Say cheese hostel is a very nice place to stay. The staff is super friendly, the location is superb, everything was nice. I really enjoyed my stay here. If I come to Leipzig again I will definetly stay here!!!

The rooms are just delightful. Very spacious and the bathrooms are done up very nicely. The beds are comfortable and the room was quiet.

We had a wonderful stay at five elements, the room was huge has its own bathroom, plus I love the massive windows! It was warm, clean and friendly too. And the free breakfast was great ... we basically had a wonderful time thanks! :)

All in all, I had a great stay at the Five elements hostel. The beds are comfy, the rooms quite big, it's clean and you can borrow all that you wish for against a small deposit. The kitchen was well equipped. Also the staff was really nice and always helped me with any problem. However, it would be nice if they organized things like walking tours and pub crawls to meet other travellers and get to know Leipzig.

Amazing staff and rooms. I can't explai, because I really had grest moments here. The best hostel that I've stayed!

Amazing hostel. Staff are excellent and breakfast was really well done. Had a very enjoyable stay

Nice hostel in a quiet location. Conveniently located meeting/communal areas and more modern than I expected. Nothing is organised by the hostel itself but staff were friendly and could give information if asked.

Except the bulkbed, everything looks like a hotel. They have both bathroom and toilet in the room and in the hall and a large and clean lounge for each level. Helpful staff and very clean.

Amazing! Best hostel I've ever stayed at. They have a great kitchen, wonderful area to hang out in and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. I would highly recommend staying here.

very nice location and nice staff!

very nice staff! great location

A really nice play to stay in Leipsig!

• 14th Dec 2015

Location was central but relatively hard to find at night due to having a different name on the building. Kitchen was excellent with a nice lounge area, but unfortunately no social atmosphere. Bedrooms were nice and spacious and had the potential to be lovely. Unfortunately, our overall perception of the hostel was tarnished by ignorant and unhygienic dorm mates. If it weren't for these, we would would've had a better stay, as the hostel has lots of potential! Overall, average stay.

Dear traveller, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to read that you found the location convenient and were happy with the lounge and bedsrooms while it sadened us to learn that we failed to meet your expectations. The sign outside will be changed within the next days and we are expanding which will have a larger lounge with entertainment offer coming as well. As for the room mates, we could have offered alternatives. Thanks again and safe travel!

Great location but a bit difficult to find. Nice lounge. Love the spacious room+shower!!! Breakfast average.

Overall, the stay was a pleasant one. The location is great and easy access to the city centre and train station. Toilets and rooms are spacious and clean. The only problem is the squeaky & shaky beds. Any movements from the persons that you are sharing the bed with, you will be able to feel it.

Good hostel situated in the city centre, excellent facilities and friendly staff.

• 3rd Dec 2015

Great hostel with helpful staff & good location for centre of Leipzig. Fa shower in tne private room! The only thing that needs updating are the directions from the hostel on how to get from the main station to the hostel, we found it easier to walk through Mark to get to the hostel.

Nice hostel, good price, staff was really kind, even learned home to say "thank you" in Greek. :-)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4