Five Elements Hostel Leipzig Reviews

Kleine Fleischergasse 8, Leipzig, Germany

Free dinner on the night we stayed and then the staff run a 'tour' of bars that locals go to. It's not a pub crawl and it's not to get smashed, it's about hanging out and making new friends with conversation. Awesome place

Great hostel, especially for the price!

This was the best value for my money hostel in Europe. It was located in the center of Leipzig, the staff were friendly, the rooms were very clean and nice, and we stayed in the 10-person dorm and had no noise problems with the courtyard below. This place is a steal, but the internet is not great. But I have not been to one hostel with good internet in the room, which is odd, but it doesn't seem like a strike against this wonderful hostel.

Amazing place. Very well run, modern hostel.

I spontaneously needed a place to stay in Leipzig but booking only a few hours in advance wasn't a problem at all. The hostel is really big and the rooms are really nice, clean and private. The beds are definitely exceptable for one night but pretty hard and not the comfiest in the world. But definitely worth the price you pay. I got a little unlucky since they were rebuilding the house next to our window so it got pretty noisy and the night ended at 5am. But over all a great hostel!

Great value for money! Rooms are really spacious, clean and facilities are brilliant. Location couldn't be better - right in the centre with many restaurants and shops just outside. Breakfast is also great value. Common area is massive, but atmosphere was pretty chilled. Staff were great, would stay here again

Great hostel, very helpful, friendly staff, beautiful building. Somestimes a bit noisy due to renovationwork in the area but obviously not the hostel's fault.

We booked a private room and got a huge room with an big bathroom. The bathroom was very modern and was bigger than some rooms of other hostels. Although they provide good tips for going out there was no Pup crawl. Our room had windows to the inner courtyard which has a glass roof. This kept the heat in and during the night it was quite loud.

Fantastic location, comfy and clean, and a very good optional breakfast(€4)! I was looking for clean, comfy, cheap and without too much of a "party vibe"(I know, I'm boring!) as there is plenty of vibe throughout the city! Enjoyed my stay and would stay again!

• 13th Aug 2015

Modern and comfortable hostel in super location. The staff was super helpful and very nice. Tiny drawback: In summer it gets really warm inside.

• 12th Aug 2015

Amazing time. Staff were very helpful. Leipzig is the BOMB. Location location!! Do it.

the only bad thing about this hostel is that it's too chilled out. Everyone was very friendly, breakfast, rooms, location were all great but if there was a bit more life it'd be 10 out of 10.

• 9th Aug 2015

Like other people said,it is extremely hot and noisy because there is a restaurant on the first floor. However,the people are nice ,helping me dealing with the train and print it out ! When I realize that there is only shower room on each floor I am really shock ,however It is clean .

Had a pleasant stay! Staff is friendly, the facilities are good and the price even better. Close to the S-bahn in the city center so the location is also fine.

• 6th Aug 2015

Really good value for your money! Staff are friendly, wifi works in the rooms, kitchen and common areas are clean, decent beds, lockers in the rooms. Didn't have the breakfast (so many good cafes around), but everything else was great. Thank you!

Great place! Clean and comfortable beds, with plugs for every bed. Lockers in the room are huge. Rooms were a bit hot at night, but not uncomfortably so. Breakfast was standard fare, but plentiful! Atmosphere in the common room was alright, staff was very friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in - everything is very good - staff, kitchen, location. And very cheap. Stay here.

Very conveniently located. Staff are friendly. Very good value for money. The room I stayed at (6 beds) was so spacious. The corridor is a bit strange.

I stayed at this hostel for 6 nights. The first 4 nights I stayed in an all-female dorm( Room 109 )and unfortunately every morning we will all be woken up at 6-6:30 am by some sort of construction work going on right outside our window involving drills etc. The room was far down the hall and so in our room the wifi didn't work most of the time. The lounge is great and you meet good people. Overall it was a good experience.

Really good hostel right in the center. It was easy to meet people in the lounge. Everyone was pretty social. Nothing to complain about this hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4