Five Elements Hostel Reviews

Area 69, West Gate Village, Dali, Dali, China

Great staff, very pleasant place to stay.

this hostel is located out side of Dali old town, but just 3 or 5 mins by foot. totaly quiet area. staffs are very friendly and helpful. She bought us the train tickets instead of us, because we couldn't have time to get them. the room I stayed is double room. very nice. big enough. good hostel here!!

Great staff... Friendly and helpful !!!!

Fantastic hostel in a great location. Staff were very friendly and helpful

I loved staying in Five Elements. The staff are so friendly and welcoming. They helped me book bus and train tickets and Emmie even went and picked up my train ticket at the post office. The food was good and there is a good variety of choices on the menu. There are electric blankets on the beds, duvets and blankets as well. I stayed an extra 2 nights in this great place. Thanks guys for a lovely stay in sunny Dali...I would definitely stay here again. :)

• 25th Jan 2014

It's my second stay here, and this time we stayed for seven nights. Clean, cozy, peaceful, they have everything you need and the staff is friendly and helpful.. Very nice lounge area, too, though I must comment that they could make it so much nicer in the evening by replacing all the awful white light bulbs with warmer, yellow light... Recommended!

The staff was very nice and helpful. But the lobby was very cold, not isolated and not very clean.

I am sorry to hear that. Usually,Dali is very comfortable and warm in winter.But snowfall which is rarely seen in decades came during your stay.

Great value and quality service. Location excellent.

Thanks for your review.You are welcome to come back any time.