Five Flags Hostel Reviews

19 Voloshyna St., #3, Uzhgorod, Ukraine

Svitko! Thank you very much for your hospitality!!

Nice Hostel in the very Centre of Uzhgorod. It's only a short walk to all important places and the river promenade. The people from the staff (Svetlana and Anna) are very nice and helpful if you have questions or just need advise. The perfect place to stay

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. It's clean, spacious, quiet, and, there's no fee for additional services (e.g. locker, hair dryer, towel, etc.). Totally recommended.

The time I arrived at this hostel was midnight. It was one hour delay because the night bus from Croatia was late. I should have called the staff of this hostel. Luckily I met a woman in Uzhorod helping me to get into. She tried to call the hostel many times, but in vain. There are two doors to get into. The first door was locked, but the man who lives next door opened it. That is how I got into this hostel.