Five Stones Hostel
All our rooms feature brightly coloured walls and showcases Singapore's cultural elements in a new light. Our room murals were designed by a local artist & some of our lounge area collages are done by the creative hands of our hostel staff.
We offer 6/8/10 and 14 bed mixed dorm as well as private rooms. Ladies should definitely check out our ever popular bright pink 6 bed female dorm!
5 Reasons to Stay with Us!
1. Central Location - We are 5 minutes away from Clarke Quay MRT and 10 minutes away from Raffles Place MRT/Chinatown MRT. Less travel time equals more time to cover key attractions in Singapore!
2. Cleanliness - We strive to make a cleanliness a top priority at the hostel so every nook and cranny gets a good scrub down regardless if it needs it or not!
3. Bedding - Our beds are top grade orthopedic 8-inch spring mattresses. We don't know about you but 8 inches is enough to satisfy our backache needs (maybe other needs too!) Plus our beds are anti-dustmite and regularly cleaned with odor removers. Say bye bye to stinky tofu beds.
4. Themed Rooms - Like we mentioned before, our rooms are designed by an local artist to showcase different aspects of Singapore's heritage and culture.
5. Special Deals and Discounts - All our hostel guests are entitled to discounted tickets for major tourist attractions (ask us!), spas and nightspots. Yay for living it up in Singapore!
We also provide:
FREE breakfast daily (bread, jam, cereal, milk, cheese/fruits)
FREE all day coffee, black tea, green tea & milo
FREE unlimited WIFI (accessible in both guest rooms and lounge)
FREE desktop PCs equipped with headsets and webcams
FREE security lockers with built-in locks (dorm rooms only)
FREE hot and cold showers ALL day long
FREE shampoo/shower gel in every shower
FREE use of washer, dryer & ironing facilities
Fully airconditioned rooms & lounge area ALL day long!
Firm hypoallergenic pillows and comfy thick quilts
Individual reading lights and power sockets at each bed
Lift and staircase access to every floor
Sale of soft drinks, beers and a wide range of sundry items
Pantry area has a water dispenser (cold/hot), microwave & toaster
Printing/scanning facilities available
+ Friendly staff (us!) who will try our best to recommend the best sights and directions around Singapore/neighbouring countries!
No minor/children policy:
Do note that all guests checking in with us must be above the age of 16 years old in order to stay with us. Minors between the age of 16 - 18 years old are required to have a legal guardian stay with them.
Hostel Location/shower facilities:
Our hostel is located on levels 2 and 3 of the building. We offer separate shower facilities for the privacy of our hostel guests. Male showers are on level 2 & female showers on level 3. If you have booked a bed in our 6 or 14 bed mixed dormitory, do note that it will be located on level 3. Our 10 bed mixed dormitory is located on level 2. Requests to be placed on a specific level are welcome but subjected to availability on the day itself.
Please do note that only our deluxe 6 bed mixed dorm offers window views. All other dorm room types do not have window views available. Bottom/top bunk requests are welcome but subjected to availability on the day itself.
Late Check-In (after 10pm):
Our reception is open daily from 8am to 10pm. If you will be checking in after 10pm, please contact us directly for instructions. Additionally, if you are arriving past midnight you are required to book for the night before (e.g: Arriving at 1:00am on 05 April means that you will need to book for the night of 04 April otherwise you will need to wait till 3pm on 05 April to check-in)
Lastly, come stay with us to experience it for yourself!
We hope to see you soon!