Five Stones Hostel Reviews

61 South Bridge Road, Singapore, Singapore

I really liked this hostel. It is centrally located. I slept at the female dorm and highly appreciated the lockers and that the floors are only accessible with a keycard. The mattresses are very comfortable and thanks to a "take of your shoes" policy all rooms are very clean. I would definitely go there again if I returned to Singapore.

good stay like home....

• 4th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

The location of the hostel is very central and therefore very good. Everything was allright except for the bathrooms which were always full of hair. Some of the staff was really friendly but some just neutral.

I like the hostel, the staff were really friendly and helpful. They provide unlimited hot choco which was great. They also provide breakfast :) The bed was too comfy that i overslept! (not complaining at all) :) I recommend this hostel.

Hostel was all round ok the showers could have been kept a bit cleaner but thats just been picky. Free breakfast was good and the staff were nice. Location was good, a short walk to the mrt and chinatown.

I can't say more but excellent!

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great hostel! Location is fab and the place is so clean and comfortable. Free tea coffee and use of the washing machine is a bonus.

The hostel is really neat and clean and well maintained. Situated very close to Clarke Quay, the heart of Singapore.

The hostel is very clean and has an excellent location. The bedroom are very clean and comfortable. The staff was not so good, usually when I stay at hostels they usually show the overview from the city and provide maps and recommendations what did not occurred. We booked the hostel for a 6 person room and at the check in we were placed on a 8 room person. Also the hostel charges a lot of money for the towel what in my oppinion is not necesssary for this kind of service in hostels.

All was very good except quietness. Walls between the rooms are so thin that you can hear every word spoken around. Thanks god they have free earplugs at the reception

Very nice, clean, safe place. It's rather noisy at night with the club downstairs and also traffic, but I was able to sleep regardless.

The location is the best possible: literally on the beach and in the center of the night partylife. It's defintely a party hostel.

I stayed here for a week until I could find apartment to live. It was very comfortable stay, every staff was friendly and kind, the room

Flashy hostel to stay in. I strongly recommend it, even if you are a backpacker, because you'll meet lots of people! And the price per night is within the usual range of prices of hostels in Singapore.

The Five Stones Hostel is absolutely amazing! The stuff is very friendly and always helpful. I really liked the atmosphere. I can definitly recommend staying there!

• 24th Jul 2014

BEST staff!! - Clean - Central position! - Nice travellers - Facilities at hand I definitely recommend it to everyone! :)

很可爱的接待生,挺干净,因为离开的早就没有吃早餐了i

Fantastic location with good facilities and atmosphere. Overall a really top quality hostel, it didn't even need staff on duty 24hours as the after hours check in directions were clear and easy to follow. Only minor complaint is that prices are pretty high for a dorm room, but it is Singapore afterall.

My second stay at Five Stones - will be back the next time I am in town