7.8
Very Good 1,760 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 1,760 Total Reviews
Fivos Located at 23 Athinas Street, Acropolis, Monastiraki, Athens.
Greece
Athens Athens 10554 23 Athinas Street, Acropolis, Monastiraki
78% 1760
37.9779824 23.7263435
    Rooms available

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2016

Very good place, value for money!! Had an amazing good night sleep and the staff is great!! If i get back to athens, i'll come back to this hostel, thank you!

3rd Apr 2016
6.0

I got mixed feelings about Fivos. The biggest pros is location - simply perfect, couldn't imagine better. Super connection with metro, Monastiraki square few meters from the hostel, plenty of taverns and restaurants - great. Stuff was ok, helpful when asked. Very basic breakfast but fine. On the other hand very poor cleanliness, no facilities... All in all, for such money you couldn't expect anything better.

• Serbia, Female, 31-40
1st Apr 2016
5.7

Most of the time there was no hot water on shower. Few time there was no water at all. Internet wasn't working in the evenings,and room wasn't very clean when we came inside. They didn't even take each day garbage from bathroom (and you know that in Greece used toilet paper goes in garbage). It was the fifth floor without elevator, and still really noise. However, staff was very kind.

• France, Female, 31-40
9th Mar 2016
2.9

This place was horrible!!! I paid for a single room. They gave me a bed in a dormitory. After many complaints they gave me a single room which was horrible. The room was not clean and there was no hot water. The guy next door who had the same room as me paid 15 euros less per night!!! What is this service???!!! The staff was unfrendly. They did not give any information and gave wrong indications. For breakfast we had only bread and vegitables. Where is the feta???!!!! They are based in Greece!

• Spain, Female, 31-40
19th Feb 2016
5.4

In my floor there were only one toilet and one shower for women and one of each for men. They are not very clean :-( I was in a four bed female room and my bed was awful. I have never sleep in a mattress so bad, and believe me, I have travelled a lot. I could notice all the docks and after two nights my back was sore.

• Spain, Male, 18-24
13th Feb 2016
4.9

Shared rooms are horrible. Shared toilet are the worst I have ever been. I dont think it deserve.

• Spain, Couple, 18-24
11th Feb 2016

Very nice hotel, we really enjoy our stay there and the staff was always very kind to us. We would recomend it or come back again.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
10th Feb 2016
4.0

This hotel was very poor the mattress was aweful. Black mold everywhere. The walls were peeling really bad. Smelt like mildew. Attempted to shorten our stay but they refused to reimburse us forcing us to stay or waste money.

30th Jan 2016
7.7

Decent hostel. good facilities and amazing location right in the centre of Athens. Lacked atmosphere when I was there, with everyone generally keeping to themselves. The bathrooms were disgusting and need to be cleaned much more often.

• Brazil, Couple, 18-24
26th Jan 2016

The hotel is very well located and you don't need to use any transportation to visit he landmarks. The staff is very friendly and helpful!! The down side is the uncomfortable bed and bathrooms get very wet plus hot showers are unstable. Paid 20 euros per night for a couple which was a good price.