Fivos

• kristengbs5750
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2017
8.0

This hostel has 0 atmosphere so if that's what you're looking for don't come here. In saying that I had my stay here after I visited the islands so the chilled out vibe was exactly what I was looking for. The wifi was great, the aircon worked great, the staff were really friendly and it's in an amazing location. My one complaint is that it's next to a main road so if your room is on that side of the building it can be quite noisy

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
6th Aug 2017

It's not modern inside. But it's Greek! Clean and safe and the location is perfect for getting to and from the port and airport. We stayed one night but the staff were probably the most friendly and helpful we encountered all over Greece. They let us hang around for quite a lot of the next day after we checked out and use WiFi and store our bags. I'd stay again for the price for a night or two.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2017

Very friendly staff! I always felt safe here. I needed to catch a taxi at 4am and the staff member waited for the taxi, told them where I was going and watched me the whole time until I left. Made me feel much better about traveling alone. The room had everything I needed and was an excellent location. Would recommend if your looking for a cheap place just to sleep.

1st Aug 2017

This was a really short, 7-hour stay for me. I loved the proximity to the metro station, so I didn't have to wander far at midnight when I got in. And then, it was also a great location for sightseeing all day. The staff was helpful in providing the best recommendations, and I felt safe.

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
31st Jul 2017
3.7

The hostel is not like the photos, really bad facilities. Too expensive for the services the offer.

• India, Female, 18-24
4.0

Wasn't excepting such a room and hostel. Location was decent- walking distance from the Acropolis. The rooms were small and cramped. The AC did not work and it was extremely hot and uncomfortable. When asked the staff said they had to cut the power of the AC because of the amount of people using it. Total waste of money- the bathroom was tinier than the room. Instead of a single large bed- there was a bunk bed in the room. Very disappointing. Not recommended at all.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
6.3

In my opinion you get less than what you pay for here. Breakfast no good, bed blankets dirty, air conditioning does not work, Wi-Fi does not work. Shower leaks everywhere and rooftop terasse non existent as it is dangerous and closed all the time...location amazing though. Cheap hotel so it a good deal but probably worth spending a little more somewhere else...although very central location which is ideal!

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
6.9

Fivos is okay for a short stay close to Monastiraki square. We stayed in a private room which was had a bathroom. There were no places to lock valuables inside the room, so we could rely on the door lock. The buffet breakfast in the morning is very basic, but you should be able to find something there you like. Important to note, this is a HOTEL, not a hostel. There isn't a social area and people treat it as a hotel. Keep that in mind when booking.

• Croatia, Male, 31-40
27th Jul 2017

Overall I would stay again in this place. Staff is very polite and at your service.

• USA, Male, 18-24
27th Jul 2017
6.3

Probably a really good value hotel in a perfect location in monastiraki. 2 minutes from the metro and 10 min walk from everything else within Athens. Staff was friendly. Place felt safe and secure. Cleanliness was a problem. Woke up to a large bug in the room despite the windows being closed and AC on. Shower and bathroom was underwhelming.