Fabulous 2,859 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,859 Total Reviews
Flamingo Hostel Located at Szewska 4, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow Malopolska 31-009 Szewska 4
83% 2859
50.0620979 19.9358618
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
18th Jan 2017
6.6

Work being done during our stay which was not a problem. Showers clean with hot water however... the bed was the most uncomfortable thing I have ever slept on in my life. I would have been more comfortable sleeping on rocks

• Poland, Male, 25-30
9th Jan 2017

My stay here was great. Thank you for the lovely time.

11th Dec 2016

Completely different from other hostels I have stayed in. I don't know if it was because I booked my room in the separate building but the fact is that there were no facilities whatsoever. No kitchen, no stove, no fridge, no breakfast, no nothing. Just a plain old room with a super hot heater that could not be turned off nor down. It was so freaking hot I had to keep the window ajar to cool the room. Besides, I had to use 4 keys to get into my room. Shower was fantastic, though.

23rd Nov 2016

Our room was a block down the street from the main hostel and I loved it. It was quiet and very secure. There was a total of four doors with locks to get into room. Wifi worked, great price.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Nov 2016

The hostel was in a great location and had a great staff! They were under some construction so things weren't exactly as planned but everything worked out well! Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Krakow!

• USA, Female, 31-40
21st Oct 2016
5.4

An extremely unsafe hostel. There will multiple doors that needed to be licked and with guests coming and going they were never locked. In the second building with apartments there was no staff to even help with this. Since there was a nightclub on the ground floor and literally unlocked doors leading from the street directly the the bedrooms with no one or anything to protect the guests or their belongs.

• nsiciarska
  • Poland, Couple, 25-30
14th Oct 2016
7.1

Location is perfect, tbh it might be the only good thing about it, wifi signal is poor, breakfast not as good as expected, served old bread, no hot water in the shower, (even after waiting 15 minutes), only one toilet !

13th Oct 2016

Hostel is as it promises on their description. It is a party hostel and definitely a good place to go to if travelling alone as it's very easy to chat with others and the staff for a good night out. If in Krakow for tourism, wouldn't recommend staying here. Security not greatest and was bit worried for my stuff but was completely ok to sleep in etc. Worth asking for cheaper tickets for Auswich as turned out after visit that it would have been cheaper through other providers, not through the host

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
11th Oct 2016

Loved the Flamingo!! We caught the last night of the famous Dean pub crawl.... Did not disappoint! Cool, chill out area. No kitchen at all which was bad but the rooms and showers were super clean and prefect. You gotta stay there!!

9th Oct 2016
7.7

I have to start by saying that it was a bit confusing going to this hostel, I reserved 1 night, but I received a mail saying that I had to go to another location to check in, and then when I checked in I was sent to a third location, so it was a bit annoying carrying my bags everywhere. Where I stayed was good, centrally located, clean and with all the things needed