Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

Understaffed for the number of guests

• 13th Apr 2015

very nice staff. Like the drink event! Nice ppl there.

Amazing hostel! Had the best location we've ever experienced in a hostel. It was in the market square, and had 24 hr mcdonalds next door! Pub crawls organized by awesome staff and were amazing! bars & pubs across the street...a little loud since the windows open onto the street, can be loud at night but they do provide free ear plugs.plenty of bathrooms & showers, shower in room was large spacious & modern.we didnt get an individual key for our room so door was often left wide open

Room and bathroom were clean . However, it was impossible to take a shower because of the stream was ridiculously thin and weak. We had a private apartment which was ok but on the grou floor there was a music club and we could listen to the music, so our room seemed the dancefloor until 3 am. We also booked a trip to Auschwitz but they sold more tickets than places on the bus so the guide had to find us place in another bus. The location is quite nice but it is not worthy, I wouldn't come back

Staff was very helpfull mostly of time, the atmoshere is great and the location is perfect. But I was a bit disappointed with the beds and pillows! They should pay more attention to that, I stayed there for three nights and I didn't sleep well during all this time.

The hostel was great, the problem is that there was only one staff working while I was there so things were a bit slow. But besides that everything was fine.

• 4th Apr 2015

The hostel looks really shabby, but it's not really dirty. Security also wasn't all that, but besides that everything was fine. They have cool pub crawls that you do have to pay a little for, but you get into like 4-5 clubs for free. You also get to pre drink at their amazingly cheap bar (€1 beers

My favorite hostel that I've stayed at so far. I've stayed in many hostels over the past 3 months but have never been 100% satisfied.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Amazing hostel! This is close to many buses and trams. The staff is very easy going and friendly, they don't rush you. They are willing to spend time with you to make sure you understand directions and to share things you can do in the city. The hostel has large lockers which are completely secure and have enough room to store 1 suitcase plus other bags. You pay a deposit to get a key for your locker. Each bed has a light and outlet. Only negative is that the shower does not drain quickly.

Great hostel. Location is just awesome. Staff is kind, common room is fun. just that the breakfast seemed meagre and the open kitchen caused some stink but not a big problem. Rooms were good (little cramped though). But for the price, i think it's one of the best in the city! Recommended!

Great hostel. Good location, comfortable beds. Most of the staff were great. Definitely do an auschwitz tour while you're there! The hostel had an ok atmosphere - the common room was cool. I was really pressured to go on the pub crawl though and I didn't like that. I felt I couldn't say no! Breakfast wasn't anything special. Would I stay here again? Probably yes for the location.

Great place to stay in Krakow. Tye location is great, really close to the main sqaure. The staffs are amazing. Very friendly. Good atmosphere. The place to be if u are visiting Krakow. Alexandre Amora

Flamingo is a great hostel! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, which leads to great guests who stay longer! I do recommend taking it easy in the pub crawls as they can be very dangerous....all in all a great hostel that I highly recommend, it's quite possible you'll see me there in the future!

Un hostel bastante bueno, en cuanto a la atención del personal de servicio creo que el mejor. Y una excelente ubicación.

No te olvides de revisar las imágenes del partido en facebook.

Great Jostel, the staff is very welcoming, wonderful hosts! The hostel is very clean and comfortable, I recomend staying there, and I will most likely be back.

100% recommended. Clean, full breakfast; Good location, nice atmosphere and the girl who checked us, Sasha "friendly, cheerful". Always willing to assist us.Greetings from Chile

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Chile

Ah, the girl who checked You in... We know, we know :)

This hostel was a great value for the money! The staff was very friendly, we had some annoying/drunk people in our room but that's not the hostel's fault. Good organized trips to Auschwitz and lots of information available about Krakow. Amazing location right by market square. I would stay here again.

Had an amazing two nights here, met great people, saw an amazing city. Be sure to meet Polina and get her to lead the bar crawl... you'll definitely have fun.

I cant say enough positive things about Flamingo! Hands down one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Perfect location, super fun vibe, clean, orderly and great amenities! A very special shout-out to Kasia, Bart & Polina, who all made my stay feel extra wonderful.They all were so outgoing when it came to making sure me and the other guests had the best time in Krakow. Their recommendation for attractions, food, etc were all spot on. By the end of my 6 day stay, I felt so sad to be leaving!

• 2nd Mar 2015

Hey Beard! What's up! Thanks for the review - we love it! That what happens in Flamingo - You come alone, You leave with a bunch of friends!

The staff seemed distant and like they didn't want to be there. But the atmosphere, food, location and food definitely made up for it. I really enjoyed my time there

Noooo, we love to be here - it's our second home!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5