Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

2050 Total Reviews

Security is something to be desired as there are no locks on the doors, the night before I came my roomates shared with me that a homeless man had snuck in and slept in the bed I was currently sleeping in. They reported him and he left, but not before he stole electronics from the room. Also the sheets are either ripped, or have holes in them. It may have been a top hostel back in 2011, but it's been years and it shows.

Nice atmosphere, great staff, clean and safe hostel, great food, I had a really good time!

• 18th Sep 2014

The flamingo hostel is well suited for those who are big into the party scene. However, I disliked the atmosphere here because the disco lights and loud music never seemed to cease. Also, there was a putrid smell that encompassed the entirety of the common and breakfast areas. I did appreciate and enjoy the free breakfast, but it wasn't of superb quality. I couldn't get to sleep until at least midnight, that was if I could sleep through the club music from downstairs.

• 17th Sep 2014

Hello! Thanks for Your review. You are right - we make parties, but we don't have disco lights! :) Where did You get it from? Silent time in our hostel is from 23:00 to 8:00, during the day we listen to some chill radio or the Beatles and similar... We are just next to the Main Square - there are clubs around us, but we provide free ear plugs. Next time ask the receptionists for assistance before You make bed review of the hostel.

Awesome hostel, great big beds, big dorms, little convenient shelves next to the bed, big lockers.big common room area with a bar and Also loads of Fiesta!!! a massive thank you to the staff who were incredible, dorota, aga, mariana, patryk, gabriela, bartoz and anyone else who i forgot!! I cant wait to come back to Krakow!!!! massive hugs and kisses from the Toon!!Kian

• 15th Sep 2014

All of us miss You already. Our big common room is empty without You Kian!

Great location, helpful friendly staff, just a shame the doors have spaces beneath them so you can hear everything in the hall way at night.

staff... Mariana is hot !

• 8th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

The hottest!

security is very bad-there is no key to the room,everyone can step into your room at the midnite and the staff said coz its a 12 people room so if things hv to be stolen it would hv been stolen,sounds a bit ridiculous to me! How about personal safety then? Moreover, the staff will open the main door to the hostel to whoever press the button next to the door- no security! And terribly I get cold after staying in the hostel coz they only got cold water in the bath! But the staff are all very nice!

There are no keys to dorms, because we are 24/7 here and knowing who lives here. We don't have "lost things" issues, look at the reviews - there are lockers, safes etc.. About the door to the hostel - we have live preview (camera) and always look before opening. About the water - we are not plumbers, but if You ask us we would redirect You to different shower, until the problem is fixed. We have 3 bathroom facilities in the hostel with few showers in them.

Excellent!! In every way. Thanks very much.

• 4th Sep 2014

Friendly atmosphere, fantastic location and an amazing staff! Wonderful experience! The best hostel I have ever stayed in! Will definitely be back!!

• 4th Sep 2014

I would highly recommend this hostel to everyone visiting Krakow. Excellent location, nice staff, clean and cheap. You won't regret it if you stay there.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Spain

We would highly recommend this guest to everyone hosting people. Excellent presence, nice attitude, clean and handsome. You won't regret it if You have him as a guest.

Just the best!!!

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Poland

Beautiful and funny hostel ! Clean, secure and very cozy. The staff is perfect, very friendly and helpful, speaks good English. Great breakfast!

• 31st Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Completely delightful people! Completely delightful place!

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Hungary

We do our best!

Very anti social, above a club so seriously loud. No kitchen. Can't lock the door of the dorm.

Very anti social? Seriously? This one of our best adventage - being so social: we have events, paries, activities, big common room, games, books, big screen for movies and karaoke... Are You sure You didn't mean: Very social, but I locked myself in the dorm"?

Awesome location! Friendly staff. Excellent facilities and super clean! Would stay again for sure :-)

We are waiting!

Awesome staff, location and experience! Delicious free breakfast. Everyone here is laid back, good fun and extremely helpful! This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

• 28th Aug 2014

Written by one of the best guests we've ever had.

Best hostel Ive ever been. Very well located, great staff!

Very charming and sweet accommodation. For me perfect !

• 27th Aug 2014