Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

Great place to stay in Krakow. Tye location is great, really close to the main sqaure. The staffs are amazing. Very friendly. Good atmosphere. The place to be if u are visiting Krakow. Alexandre Amora

Flamingo is a great hostel! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, which leads to great guests who stay longer! I do recommend taking it easy in the pub crawls as they can be very dangerous....all in all a great hostel that I highly recommend, it's quite possible you'll see me there in the future!

Un hostel bastante bueno, en cuanto a la atención del personal de servicio creo que el mejor. Y una excelente ubicación.

No te olvides de revisar las imágenes del partido en facebook.

Great Jostel, the staff is very welcoming, wonderful hosts! The hostel is very clean and comfortable, I recomend staying there, and I will most likely be back.

100% recommended. Clean, full breakfast; Good location, nice atmosphere and the girl who checked us, Sasha "friendly, cheerful". Always willing to assist us.Greetings from Chile

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Chile

Ah, the girl who checked You in... We know, we know :)

Had an amazing two nights here, met great people, saw an amazing city. Be sure to meet Polina and get her to lead the bar crawl... you'll definitely have fun.

I cant say enough positive things about Flamingo! Hands down one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Perfect location, super fun vibe, clean, orderly and great amenities! A very special shout-out to Kasia, Bart & Polina, who all made my stay feel extra wonderful.They all were so outgoing when it came to making sure me and the other guests had the best time in Krakow. Their recommendation for attractions, food, etc were all spot on. By the end of my 6 day stay, I felt so sad to be leaving!

• 2nd Mar 2015

Hey Beard! What's up! Thanks for the review - we love it! That what happens in Flamingo - You come alone, You leave with a bunch of friends!

The staff seemed distant and like they didn't want to be there. But the atmosphere, food, location and food definitely made up for it. I really enjoyed my time there

Noooo, we love to be here - it's our second home!

It was very nice experience to stay in Flaminngi Hostel! I ll reccomend this place to my friends!

Thanks for Your review!

How to say it.. This was the third time for me in the Flamingo, it's a really funny hostel, with lots of good things, and good people as well. The staff is kind and helpful. So we stayed 2 nights, it was fine as usual. Only one thing, i don't get why you guys replace the kitchen by a bar. Now the only way to "cook" is to use a microwave, which isn't right for a hostel i think. I guess you get more money, selling alcohol and other stuff to your guests than letting them do their stuff. A pity.

Excelent hostel!! The staff is super friendly and ofcourse I LOVE KOKO

love that place, will come back for sure! And please, DO the pub crow, make some friends! Na zdrowie

• 24th Feb 2015

I had a terrible time at the hostel. I was greeted by a receptionist who knew lots of interesting stuff to do in the city, but he vomited all the information. The staff didn't actually know which was my bed due to the mess in the dorm. My mattress had weird dirt stains and broken springs. The lockers in the room were quite small and the bigger ones in the corridor were shared. I couldn't sleep because there were fights between drunk men and a woman. I was scared and didn't go to the bathroom.

• 19th Feb 2015

Hello! We are terribly sorry for Your discomfort during Your stay. Nobody reported us bad behaviour during the night, so we didn't know about the problem until it's over, but it doesn't change the fact, that it was our responsibility. I think that made Your opinion about hostel mostly and other things You write about weren't so bad, and we still think You rated us to low. But that's Your right, thanks for the review, we still hope You will reconsider it.

Pub crawl through hostel was very unprofessional (guide was very drunk) but still fun

• 16th Feb 2015

Unprofessional - no no no (karaoke, professional photographer, guide...); Drunk or crazy? :) Fun - of course! We have fun with our guests and we do enjoy a shot or two with them, but we don't drink to much! Remember, that the guide was with You all the time and took You to few clubs and party until late night... And You had a loooot of fun (You can tell by pictures from the party on FB). We think that Your review is hangover speeking!

The hostel is great and the people there are really kind and helpful, we will come back :) And the pub-crawl was really fun!

Thanks for review! Don't forget to check out the pictures on our Facebook fanpage!

Very social and fun hostel! Perfect location right outside the main square.

Super friendly & helpful staff, great atmosphere! I had to leave v early but getting breakfast 1,5hrs earlier wasn't an issue. The hostel could be a bit cleaner, although there are signs everywhere to let the staff know when bathrooms need an assistance but I feel they still should be checked on regular basis. Pillows should also be changed, as you have to dress up your own bed, you can see how used they are what may really put you off putting your head on it. Other than that all A1!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Thanks for the review! We do check everything every 2 hours, but there is so much going on, that sometimes we miss something. We just ordered some new pillows :)

The location is great, but that's the only thing, the staff are kind and helpful, the kitchen is good and the breakfast too. I only had some problem with the mattress, it wasn't very comfortable.

Oh, You should tell us, we would give You other one!

no hot water, even tho I waited for 15mins. still none

Thanks for review - there was a problem in only one bathroom, and it is solved, we installed new devices to heat water. We also have other shower facilities that worked perfectly.

Made some amazing long term friends from this place, and the staff always had a smile or a good piece of advice. The beds were comfy and the place was really well looked after! Thanks flamingos.

Thanks for the review, we work hard (well, okay, we work) for Your satisfaction! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4