Fabulous 2,768 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,768 Total Reviews
Flamingo Hostel Located at Szewska 4, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow Malopolska 31-009 Szewska 4
83% 2768
50.0620979 19.9358618
    Rooms available

21st Aug 2016

Location amazing !!!! Literally 2 second walk from the main marked square heading towards Mac Donald's. Most of the staff was amazing !! Shout out to Claudia she had her birthday and still helped us out!! And her friend with braids!!! One of the guys was great too but the other was kinda rude .... Great bar amazing coffee and tea whenever you want and hella comfortable beds. First night slept like a baby even though it was noisy.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
19th Aug 2016
2.6

I must say location is much better than what I put down but for some reason when I do give the location top marks the rating goes up to 4.3 stars and I don't think my over all stay was worth that, this is the same for cleanliness, it was very well kept. I never add reviews to places but I feel unhappy with my stay here as I when I arrived, I was told I was staying down the road rather than where the hostel is and the staff made no effort to integrate the two, the hostel does look much better.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

Stayed in the Podwale apartments, perfect accomdation for travellers. Clean, quiet and perfectly located. Would definitely return

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
16th Aug 2016
3.7

I booked an ensuite room, when I got there I was given a different one. When I complained, staff just told me there was nothing they could do about it and was extremely rude. The room I was given was in a different building, very old and awful, so it makes no difference all the pretty bar and atmosphere shown here. Shower was cold and only one toilet for 8 people. The building I was in had no assistence of staff whatsoever. Ended up leaving for a different place.

16th Aug 2016

Had a great three night stay! Ended up on the pub crawl twice... Dean is great. Highly recommend.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016
7.4

Flamingo Hostel was located near the city center of Krakow so it was easy for us to visit the summer market there. I would recommend that you bring an extra pillow if you dislike soft pillows, which were provided to us. Facilities are all right but the lights in the shower room are some times blown while you are showering, which can be pretty frustrating. The toilet paper is often left on the floor overnight due to the parties (almost every night. Overall, it was an okay stay here.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

Stayed here last week. The atmosphere is amazing, me and my friend had the best time! If you're looking for a good bar crawl. Wouldn't stay here if I wanted a good nights sleep. Shout out to dean for making our stay even more memorable. Would definitely recommend this place to friends!!!

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Aug 2016
8.0

The 4 bed dorm in the separate building was pleasant enough and had no issues with noise or anything considering the night club on the ground floor/basement

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
5.7

Location is the only redeeming factor for this histel. Staff uninterested and unhelpful, three toilets for over 35 people, sleep almost impossible with noise from bar and street outside. Wifi basically non existent, impossible to connect even though networks are a available. Breakfast however was good

2nd Aug 2016

You can't ask for a better location. It is so close to everything! The staff was very welcoming and made you feel very comfortable. I stayed in the apartment down the street and found it very clean. As well as the security of the building was wonderful. Definitely going to be back one day!