Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

The hostel is an average one. The personal is good and young, but the rooms aren't cleaned, I found some marks of vomits or (whatever was that) in the beds, no cleaning service for the rooms and no political norms to the organization for the clients. I have had problems with non educated people and even a fight between three roommates at 4am. I Really don't recommend.

• 19th Feb 2015

I had a terrible time at the hostel. I was greeted by a receptionist who knew lots of interesting stuff to do in the city, but he vomited all the information. The staff didn't actually know which was my bed due to the mess in the dorm. My mattress had weird dirt stains and broken springs. The lockers in the room were quite small and the bigger ones in the corridor were shared. I couldn't sleep because there were fights between drunk men and a woman. I was scared and didn't go to the bathroom.

• 19th Feb 2015

Hello! We are terribly sorry for Your discomfort during Your stay. Nobody reported us bad behaviour during the night, so we didn't know about the problem until it's over, but it doesn't change the fact, that it was our responsibility. I think that made Your opinion about hostel mostly and other things You write about weren't so bad, and we still think You rated us to low. But that's Your right, thanks for the review, we still hope You will reconsider it.

Pub crawl through hostel was very unprofessional (guide was very drunk) but still fun

• 16th Feb 2015

Unprofessional - no no no (karaoke, professional photographer, guide...); Drunk or crazy? :) Fun - of course! We have fun with our guests and we do enjoy a shot or two with them, but we don't drink to much! Remember, that the guide was with You all the time and took You to few clubs and party until late night... And You had a loooot of fun (You can tell by pictures from the party on FB). We think that Your review is hangover speeking!

The hostel is great and the people there are really kind and helpful, we will come back :) And the pub-crawl was really fun!

• 14th Feb 2015

Very social and fun hostel! Perfect location right outside the main square.

Super friendly & helpful staff, great atmosphere! I had to leave v early but getting breakfast 1,5hrs earlier wasn't an issue. The hostel could be a bit cleaner, although there are signs everywhere to let the staff know when bathrooms need an assistance but I feel they still should be checked on regular basis. Pillows should also be changed, as you have to dress up your own bed, you can see how used they are what may really put you off putting your head on it. Other than that all A1!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Thanks for the review! We do check everything every 2 hours, but there is so much going on, that sometimes we miss something. We just ordered some new pillows :)

The location is great, but that's the only thing, the staff are kind and helpful, the kitchen is good and the breakfast too. I only had some problem with the mattress, it wasn't very comfortable.

Oh, You should tell us, we would give You other one!

no hot water, even tho I waited for 15mins. still none

Thanks for review - there was a problem in only one bathroom, and it is solved, we installed new devices to heat water. We also have other shower facilities that worked perfectly.

Made some amazing long term friends from this place, and the staff always had a smile or a good piece of advice. The beds were comfy and the place was really well looked after! Thanks flamingos.

Thanks for the review, we work hard (well, okay, we work) for Your satisfaction! :)

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Such a great atmosphere and the people that work there are all so much fun and really bring everyone that stays there together (pub crawls were a lot of fun!). I think it would be a nice if the kitchen was available to use, just as it's nice to have the option to cook but other then that everything was amazing!

• 30th Jan 2015

Well we gambled kitchet for the bar :) It works just fine for us - that's the secret, but... we can let our guests to our hidden kitchen, You just need to ask :)

We really enjoyed our stay and the staff was so friendly. They helped us find things to do and we had a lot of fun exploring Kraków. Great price for a great place.

Thanks for the review!

Amazing!!!

Amazing review!!!

Big lockers that you fit your suitcase/backpack into Located right beside the main square, right in the heart of the city! The staff were amazing. Everyone was so friendly & welcoming. They made sure you enjoyed your stay, regardless of if you wanted to party or relax! All the other guests were friendly, and the staff joined our conversations. Very clean. The big lockers allow the dorm rooms to stay uncluttered. Well priced bar & pub crawl! Great breakfast! great range & filling! Loved it

We are so happy to read this review. Flamingos enjoy company of nice people and we are always looking for new knowledge and experiences :)

It was amazing! in the heart of the city, the staff is incredible! Totally recommended. IF YO GO TO KRAKOW, GO THERE!

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Very good hostel, one of the best i ever stayed... the staff is impecable, they really make all the efforts to make you feel confortable (welcome drink is delicious!) the bar area is awesome and bathrooms were ok, had absolutely no problem and will recommend it to all my friends in the future!

The staff are wonderful. There is a real problem with the showers - they are often out of hot water and are sometimes finnicky about temperature. It was a fun place to stay though.

Everything great, the only problem was that it was very rare to have hot water to take shower,

Staff couldn't do enough, obviously wish to promote the place. Fantastic location, and not too large. Only slight downside was that the bar is not always accessible, you have to hassle the people on reception to get you a beer. But that is being very picky! Great hostel

• 3rd Jan 2015

Staff were extreme helpful and friendly. The overall environment was awesome too! This is one of my favorite hostel

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

The hostel was ok. The location is great but apart from that it wasn't the best hostel. Showers were frequently cold. The atmosphere wasn't the best particularly if you're a single traveller, was a little hard to meet people. The staff seemed all over the place and they have a strange key system where you have to leave your key at reception everytime you leave the hostel. Overall and average stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5