Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

The staff seemed distant and like they didn't want to be there. But the atmosphere, food, location and food definitely made up for it. I really enjoyed my time there

• 1st Mar 2015

It was very nice experience to stay in Flaminngi Hostel! I ll reccomend this place to my friends!

Excelent hostel!! The staff is super friendly and ofcourse I LOVE KOKO

love that place, will come back for sure! And please, DO the pub crow, make some friends! Na zdrowie

• 24th Feb 2015

I had a terrible time at the hostel. I was greeted by a receptionist who knew lots of interesting stuff to do in the city, but he vomited all the information. The staff didn't actually know which was my bed due to the mess in the dorm. My mattress had weird dirt stains and broken springs. The lockers in the room were quite small and the bigger ones in the corridor were shared. I couldn't sleep because there were fights between drunk men and a woman. I was scared and didn't go to the bathroom.

• 19th Feb 2015

Hello! We are terribly sorry for Your discomfort during Your stay. Nobody reported us bad behaviour during the night, so we didn't know about the problem until it's over, but it doesn't change the fact, that it was our responsibility. I think that made Your opinion about hostel mostly and other things You write about weren't so bad, and we still think You rated us to low. But that's Your right, thanks for the review, we still hope You will reconsider it.

Pub crawl through hostel was very unprofessional (guide was very drunk) but still fun

• 16th Feb 2015

Unprofessional - no no no (karaoke, professional photographer, guide...); Drunk or crazy? :) Fun - of course! We have fun with our guests and we do enjoy a shot or two with them, but we don't drink to much! Remember, that the guide was with You all the time and took You to few clubs and party until late night... And You had a loooot of fun (You can tell by pictures from the party on FB). We think that Your review is hangover speeking!

The hostel is great and the people there are really kind and helpful, we will come back :) And the pub-crawl was really fun!

• 14th Feb 2015

Thanks for review! Don't forget to check out the pictures on our Facebook fanpage!

Very social and fun hostel! Perfect location right outside the main square.

Super friendly & helpful staff, great atmosphere! I had to leave v early but getting breakfast 1,5hrs earlier wasn't an issue. The hostel could be a bit cleaner, although there are signs everywhere to let the staff know when bathrooms need an assistance but I feel they still should be checked on regular basis. Pillows should also be changed, as you have to dress up your own bed, you can see how used they are what may really put you off putting your head on it. Other than that all A1!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Thanks for the review! We do check everything every 2 hours, but there is so much going on, that sometimes we miss something. We just ordered some new pillows :)

The location is great, but that's the only thing, the staff are kind and helpful, the kitchen is good and the breakfast too. I only had some problem with the mattress, it wasn't very comfortable.

Oh, You should tell us, we would give You other one!

no hot water, even tho I waited for 15mins. still none

Thanks for review - there was a problem in only one bathroom, and it is solved, we installed new devices to heat water. We also have other shower facilities that worked perfectly.

Made some amazing long term friends from this place, and the staff always had a smile or a good piece of advice. The beds were comfy and the place was really well looked after! Thanks flamingos.

Thanks for the review, we work hard (well, okay, we work) for Your satisfaction! :)

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Such a great atmosphere and the people that work there are all so much fun and really bring everyone that stays there together (pub crawls were a lot of fun!). I think it would be a nice if the kitchen was available to use, just as it's nice to have the option to cook but other then that everything was amazing!

• 30th Jan 2015

Well we gambled kitchet for the bar :) It works just fine for us - that's the secret, but... we can let our guests to our hidden kitchen, You just need to ask :)

We really enjoyed our stay and the staff was so friendly. They helped us find things to do and we had a lot of fun exploring Kraków. Great price for a great place.

Thanks for the review!

The hotel is in a great location, right in the City Centre, BUT it's located above the night club which is open until 4AM - ish. You can hear all the noise all night long and if you're lucky you will get your sleep eventually. Other than that there are really spacious lockers in the room and you can rent a padlock for 25PLN deposit. Overall 3/5.

Amazing!!!

Amazing review!!!

Big lockers that you fit your suitcase/backpack into Located right beside the main square, right in the heart of the city! The staff were amazing. Everyone was so friendly & welcoming. They made sure you enjoyed your stay, regardless of if you wanted to party or relax! All the other guests were friendly, and the staff joined our conversations. Very clean. The big lockers allow the dorm rooms to stay uncluttered. Well priced bar & pub crawl! Great breakfast! great range & filling! Loved it

We are so happy to read this review. Flamingos enjoy company of nice people and we are always looking for new knowledge and experiences :)

It was amazing! in the heart of the city, the staff is incredible! Totally recommended. IF YO GO TO KRAKOW, GO THERE!

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Thank You! We really enjoyed having You here. I hope, that Fran's stomach is now better :) Polish Vodka = danger :)

Very good hostel, one of the best i ever stayed... the staff is impecable, they really make all the efforts to make you feel confortable (welcome drink is delicious!) the bar area is awesome and bathrooms were ok, had absolutely no problem and will recommend it to all my friends in the future!

Thanks Vitor, we are always happy to serve some delicious hazelnut latte :)

The staff are wonderful. There is a real problem with the showers - they are often out of hot water and are sometimes finnicky about temperature. It was a fun place to stay though.

We are sorry for the problem You encountered, we are aware of the breakdown and fixed it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4