Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

The hostel and the staffs were really good but the shower on the room was broked.

• 22nd Nov 2014

What i liked most of all in the hostel is the location and bathrooms. Disadvantages: Rooms were dark, no kitchen to cook and the staff was also not so pleasant by trying to sell us alcohol very persistently in the hostel bar, though me and my friends were ok with what we have.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Russia

Loved it, and will stay again the next time

• 16th Nov 2014

Really good hostel! Great location. Free breakfast and really helpful, friendly staff. Provided lockers with locks. Great hostel.

Very nice hostel!! The best in the world I think :)

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Loved the place, ist really comfy and well equipped. Nice people working there! I bet I'll return at some point! Nevertheless I found it hard to find it when I first arrived, I thinks it says the worn tramstop on the website?

• 8th Nov 2014

Thanks for the review! We and thanks for the tip, we already changed information on our website (You are right - there was a change of name of bus stop)!

Really good hostel, had a great vibe and pretty nice people there.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Spain

The staff, the location, the cleanliness, the breakfast

• 29th Oct 2014

And the guests!

Great place, right downtown, atmosphere was very quiet but it is October so is expected. Would definitely stay again.

We had quiet guests this week. We shouldn't force people to party, right? ...or... ...should we? :)

Very nice hostel!!

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

The hostel was a bit small but nice, in a great location in the very center of Krakow. The staff were very helpful and friendly and gave us great tips for eating and partying :) The only problem is maybe sound isolation in the room... but even like that, it's still great !

Why isolate, if You can socialize? But seriously, we have free earplugs for our guests, on demand.

This probably my best hostel stay, the location is extremely good, literally 30 seconds from the old town square, a 24 hrs convenient store just in front of the hostel, and almost all attractions can be reach on foot easily. Super helpful and friendly staff, seriously they are great people, I have to change room twice during a day of my stay, they felt bad about it and gave that night for FREE which I totally didn't expect. The only thing they need is a drying machine. I am already missing it.

Everybody makes mistakes - but not everybody can be professional and solve them. We can.

Extremely close to everything Krakow. Excellent breakfast, staff were probably the most helpful of any that I met on my recent European trip. Met some excellent people in my dorm room. Even though I didn't participate, there are many activities run by the hostel.

Flamingo Hostel is the best hostel I have stayed in during six months of travel. The facilities are great, you are in the heart of the city, the staff just amazing! They're so incredibly helpful and so much fun. If you want to have a incredible time in Krakow with really wonderful people, stay here.

• 20th Oct 2014

We try to do our best :)

Young people.. good staff.. relaxed atmosphere.. VERY GOOD. I'll come back.

Very friendly & welcoming Staff. Great location & reasonably price. Clean & comfortable. Thx!!!

• 5th Oct 2014

Great place, great people, nice atmosphere. Rooms are a bit small, but average compared to other hostels. Breakfast amazing and staff very friendly. It's a really nice hostel, the main room with the bar is a good place to relax in the evening, and they got cool music!

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Poland

Security is something to be desired as there are no locks on the doors, the night before I came my roomates shared with me that a homeless man had snuck in and slept in the bed I was currently sleeping in. They reported him and he left, but not before he stole electronics from the room. Also the sheets are either ripped, or have holes in them. It may have been a top hostel back in 2011, but it's been years and it shows.

That wasn't homeless man, that was a friend of one of our guests, and the things You are calling "stolen" was his friend's who didn't complain. He wasn't so fresh though, that is true.

This hostel is extremely well located, in the centre of Krakow. We had no key for the room or hostel but lockers were available in the rooms. The guy that checked us in was very pleasant and helpful including helping us book a tour. Wifi didn't work in the rooms which was frustrating. Breakfast was good. Would definitely stay here again.

location, staff, cleanliness, atmosphere!

• 22nd Sep 2014