Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

Hostel location is very close to city center.i stayed two days .second day, when i went to hostel for sleeping. There is some bag that belong another person in my bad. It was so strange. But the receptionist tried to solve problem :))

I stayed at flamingo hostel and loved it-all the staff were so helpful and friendly. The location was perfect, right outside the square and it was walking distance to everything- including the bus and train station. I would definitely stay again!

• 8th Dec 2014

My room was in another building 5 min walking from the main building, it is in the 3rd floor without lift and the WiFi is not good there. Despite this, rooms new and clean, staff really friendly, breakfast with poor options but it is free and good location! I enjoyed my stay there.

Hello! Thanks for the review! We just need to say, that there is always information, that the room is in other building on HW website when You book it. We hope to see You again!

A really great hostel in an amazing location. A very social hostel as well - offering us free shots before the party, it was so fun!

Flamingo is one of the best hostel I have ever stayed. Staff Patryk is really helpful and friendly. He gave me a lots of travel advices and full with energy. There are no doubt to stay in flamingo again and again. I have really good time there. And really lucky saw first snow with you guys. Miss you guys. The warmest hostel:)

The hostel and the staffs were really good but the shower on the room was broked.

What i liked most of all in the hostel is the location and bathrooms. Disadvantages: Rooms were dark, no kitchen to cook and the staff was also not so pleasant by trying to sell us alcohol very persistently in the hostel bar, though me and my friends were ok with what we have.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Russia

Loved it, and will stay again the next time

• 16th Nov 2014

Really good hostel! Great location. Free breakfast and really helpful, friendly staff. Provided lockers with locks. Great hostel.

Very nice hostel!! The best in the world I think :)

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Loved the place, ist really comfy and well equipped. Nice people working there! I bet I'll return at some point! Nevertheless I found it hard to find it when I first arrived, I thinks it says the worn tramstop on the website?

• 8th Nov 2014

Thanks for the review! We and thanks for the tip, we already changed information on our website (You are right - there was a change of name of bus stop)!

Really good hostel, had a great vibe and pretty nice people there.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Spain

The staff, the location, the cleanliness, the breakfast

• 29th Oct 2014

And the guests!

Great place, right downtown, atmosphere was very quiet but it is October so is expected. Would definitely stay again.

We had quiet guests this week. We shouldn't force people to party, right? ...or... ...should we? :)

Very nice hostel!!

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

The hostel was a bit small but nice, in a great location in the very center of Krakow. The staff were very helpful and friendly and gave us great tips for eating and partying :) The only problem is maybe sound isolation in the room... but even like that, it's still great !

Why isolate, if You can socialize? But seriously, we have free earplugs for our guests, on demand.

This probably my best hostel stay, the location is extremely good, literally 30 seconds from the old town square, a 24 hrs convenient store just in front of the hostel, and almost all attractions can be reach on foot easily. Super helpful and friendly staff, seriously they are great people, I have to change room twice during a day of my stay, they felt bad about it and gave that night for FREE which I totally didn't expect. The only thing they need is a drying machine. I am already missing it.

Everybody makes mistakes - but not everybody can be professional and solve them. We can.

Extremely close to everything Krakow. Excellent breakfast, staff were probably the most helpful of any that I met on my recent European trip. Met some excellent people in my dorm room. Even though I didn't participate, there are many activities run by the hostel.

Flamingo Hostel is the best hostel I have stayed in during six months of travel. The facilities are great, you are in the heart of the city, the staff just amazing! They're so incredibly helpful and so much fun. If you want to have a incredible time in Krakow with really wonderful people, stay here.

• 20th Oct 2014

We try to do our best :)

Young people.. good staff.. relaxed atmosphere.. VERY GOOD. I'll come back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5