Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

We were 4 girls who had booked two twin rooms. We were not aware that the twin rooms are not in the hostel but in separate buildings. Our friends room was fantastic, great location and huge. We stayed in Podwale street. This building was quite a distance away. The room was very small and stank of damp, mould and sewage. We had no access to the kitchen. The beds really need updating as the slope on an angle. Breakfast was limited. Do not stay in Podwale street.

The security was really poor. You don't get a key for your room, and the front door is always just open. The receptionist lets people come and go but your room is never locked. The hostel in general was sort of dirty. Things were broken and lights were burnt out around the hostel. Directions given to the place are really bad. I probably won't stay here again.

The staff had great recommendations for restuarants,Cnut the pillows were absolutely disgusting

Understaffed for the number of guests

• 13th Apr 2015

Since the Hostel is located over a Club, it's really noisy during the night.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Belarus

Awesome staff who went out of their way to make my stay good! Nice breakfast, great showers. And the lunchpack they offer for xcrusions is massive. Do it! shoutout to kasha and polina! U beautifull awsome girls!! And the guy who did morningshifts whn I was there was wonderfull - he checked me in and gave me a bed early whn I arrived totally destroyed from a nighttrain - so ☆☆☆☆☆ to him. peace out ♡

very nice staff. Like the drink event! Nice ppl there.

Our twin private room was outside the old town, 15 min walk from the actual hostel. This should be clearly denoted in the hostel ad. Otherwise it is a great place, the staff was very friendly and the hostel is well located (not its privates).

Amazing hostel! Had the best location we've ever experienced in a hostel. It was in the market square, and had 24 hr mcdonalds next door! Pub crawls organized by awesome staff and were amazing! bars & pubs across the street...a little loud since the windows open onto the street, can be loud at night but they do provide free ear plugs.plenty of bathrooms & showers, shower in room was large spacious & modern.we didnt get an individual key for our room so door was often left wide open

Room and bathroom were clean . However, it was impossible to take a shower because of the stream was ridiculously thin and weak. We had a private apartment which was ok but on the grou floor there was a music club and we could listen to the music, so our room seemed the dancefloor until 3 am. We also booked a trip to Auschwitz but they sold more tickets than places on the bus so the guide had to find us place in another bus. The location is quite nice but it is not worthy, I wouldn't come back

During Your stay problem with shower occured, we fixed it by replacing the tap - we are sorry, but these things happen. And for the loud nights we provide free ear-plugs. About the trip - it wasn't our mistake but I know, that company refounded the trouble for You.

Staff was very helpfull mostly of time, the atmoshere is great and the location is perfect. But I was a bit disappointed with the beds and pillows! They should pay more attention to that, I stayed there for three nights and I didn't sleep well during all this time.

Beds and pillows. Got it. Bought new pillows. Renovated beds. Next? :)

The hostel was great, the problem is that there was only one staff working while I was there so things were a bit slow. But besides that everything was fine.

• 4th Apr 2015

Chillout! Take it easy, if You have to wait for something You can enjoy our free coffee, tea, wi-fi, computers, magazines, games, tv etc.. There's a lot of it :)

The hostel looks really shabby, but it's not really dirty. Security also wasn't all that, but besides that everything was fine. They have cool pub crawls that you do have to pay a little for, but you get into like 4-5 clubs for free. You also get to pre drink at their amazingly cheap bar (€1 beers

Thanks for the review - like always - we recomend our parties and great atmosphere in common room.

My favorite hostel that I've stayed at so far. I've stayed in many hostels over the past 3 months but have never been 100% satisfied.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Thanks! That means a lot to us Flamingos.

Amazing hostel! This is close to many buses and trams. The staff is very easy going and friendly, they don't rush you. They are willing to spend time with you to make sure you understand directions and to share things you can do in the city. The hostel has large lockers which are completely secure and have enough room to store 1 suitcase plus other bags. You pay a deposit to get a key for your locker. Each bed has a light and outlet. Only negative is that the shower does not drain quickly.

Thanks for the review, we are always happy to help with tips about the city :)

Great hostel. Location is just awesome. Staff is kind, common room is fun. just that the breakfast seemed meagre and the open kitchen caused some stink but not a big problem. Rooms were good (little cramped though). But for the price, i think it's one of the best in the city! Recommended!

Oh, come on! The breakfast is neat! Thanks for the review!

Great hostel. Good location, comfortable beds. Most of the staff were great. Definitely do an auschwitz tour while you're there! The hostel had an ok atmosphere - the common room was cool. I was really pressured to go on the pub crawl though and I didn't like that. I felt I couldn't say no! Breakfast wasn't anything special. Would I stay here again? Probably yes for the location.

Of course You can't say no! You are so awesome, that we needed You with us! But seriously to those who read: prepare Yourselves to be invited and pressured to paaaaartttyyyy :)))

Great place to stay in Krakow. Tye location is great, really close to the main sqaure. The staffs are amazing. Very friendly. Good atmosphere. The place to be if u are visiting Krakow. Alexandre Amora

Flamingo is a great hostel! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, which leads to great guests who stay longer! I do recommend taking it easy in the pub crawls as they can be very dangerous....all in all a great hostel that I highly recommend, it's quite possible you'll see me there in the future!

Un hostel bastante bueno, en cuanto a la atención del personal de servicio creo que el mejor. Y una excelente ubicación.

No te olvides de revisar las imágenes del partido en facebook.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5