Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

1914 Total Reviews

I'm an easy going customer. But when I'm being woken up and kicked out because the receptionist forgot to extend my stay and the hostel is fully booked, I get in a bad mood. He tried to get a booking in another hostel but prices didn't match as it's cheaper by internet booking. So I had to do it on my laptop from McDonalds as their internet didn't work. All this without shower because there was no more hot water... very disappointed.

Amazing location, super staff, really good common area, nice atmosphere, delicious breakfast - Good experience !

Me and a friend stayed here for a few nights whilst visiting Krakow - had such a great time! The double room was pretty cosy but we planned to spend little time there anyway, and the common area had plenty of space to hang out. Staff other guests were brilliant and made our stay. Only downside was a lack of consistent hot water in the shower.

A perfect place to stay in Krakow, especially for easy-going people. I would definetely recommand it!

• 13th Feb 2014

Excellent location, good staff specially Kaja very friendly and helpfull, and they make good integration events every week

• 9th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

Great place !

Great location and great facilities. Friendly staff and would stay again!!

I went to Krakau with four other friends in january '14. It was fantastic. The location is only 100m from the main square and couldn't be better. Cuba (manager) and his staff were hospitable and pushing. There was a Polish party at friday with local specialties and vodka (free) and on saturday Cuba took us to serveral clubs with free entrance. Rooms and sanitair were clean and ok. I definitely would recommend Flamingo Hostel to future tourists. We had a crazy weekend off.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Koning92

Very nice staff that will recommand you the best plans for a visit or going out!

• 29th Jan 2014

Very nice hostel with nice stuff. Great location, clean rooms, good breakfast. Thx!!!

Great location, perfect place to stay in Krakow. Kind and helpful receptionists. Nice design - vivid and colorful place !!!!!

aga, kaya, kuba and anna x2 was best staff I've met in the world

Amazing hostel and atmosphere. The staff was incredible! Fantastic common room. The kitchen was always clean. Rooms ok. The only things I didn't like was slow internet connection. I have nothing else to say but a big THANKS !!!!!

The thing that makes this hostel is the love and care that went into it, there's loads of info about the city and things to do available and lovely staff who are always willing to help. Recommend!

The best location in the old town and still very cheap! Not so many people this time of the year of course, but lots of activities proposed by the staff of the hostel every evening. A friendly and helpful staff! The hostel also gets a really excellent breakfast (if you manage to get up early, at least!). Well equipped kitchen with all necessary tools. You get your money’s worth.

Its an excellent hostel, the staff were amazing, very helpful and really polite! I strongly recommend this hostel, the location is the best, really near to the main square of the city!

Excellent location in the old town! The hostel is clean and the staff are so friendly and helpful. There were some negatives - the wifi isn't great, no atmosphere (though it is a quiet time of year) and the walls are paper thin - but overall it was a nice place and I would stay again.

Loved this hostel! Originally we were supposed to stay only two nights but extended it because we had such a great time! Location was excellent, just off of the Main Market Square, but close to the main bus/train station (15 min walk). The facilities were great. There was always hot water in the showers and they were cleaned very often. Lockers were good size and common room/kitchen was fun. Staff was awesome, always very welcoming and had great suggestions. Thanks for a great time!

fantastic place to spend 2 or more nights in the amazing city of Krakov.

• 18th Jan 2014

It is a good place to stay for several days. Really delicious breakfast : )