Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

Location is good, but there are other hostels around that you could stay at that would be better.

There is many Hostels in Cracow, but only one Flamingo Hostel! We are sorry, that You didn't feel our vibe...

Great vibe! Staff are fantastically friendly and helpful. They brought us free shots for a Christmas party, which was cool. Great location right on the old town square. Cheap washing facilities and plenty of drying space. Overall, very recommended.

Flamingo has the friendliest staff! I'm a frequent traveler and I've stayed in plenty of hostels but I've got to say that they've got to be the warmest staff I've ever met. It definitely makes up for the places in which they lack, which isn't much really. It's clean, provides a substantial breakfast, with the friendliest people, a great atmosphere, just shimmy from everything, and great value for money. What more can you ask for? Would definitely recommend!

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Philippines

Thanks for the review!

Well-located and good value.

Thanks, why not 100% ?

The hostel is good, but too noisy and we didn´t have electricity in our beds and nobody helped us, the breakfast is very good and the location is great.

Sorry for the noice ;)

Had an awesome time over there, I totally recommand it ! Thumbs up for Magda

• 17th Dec 2015

Location is good and bad. Close to the main street. However street gets very noisy at night with all the partying.

You are in Cracow - this city never sleeps.

Great place close to everything would stay again!

Some staff were really helpful. Others were not. Bar was never open and no atmosphere in communal areas. This was due to there only being one member of staff on at one time. It's impossible to expect them to manage reception/door/bar area at once. Breakfast provided was poor... No milk or juice available. Went on one trip via the hostel. Would recommend going with another tour operator. On a positive it was clean and safe.

• 9th Dec 2015

Only nice staff members still work with us, if You know what I mean...

I had a great stay whilst I was here the staff were so friendly and fun especially Anna. I even got to do the Christmas pub crawl which was such a great night. I had to come back to Krakow for a few days and I just had to book this place again!!

Flamingoooos :)

The location was awesome, right off the main square. However, the hostel itself had quiet hours of 11pm - 7am and their organised night outs didn't leave until 11:30 and up until that time were extremely noisy. The bed had springs that were right at the surface and was very uncomfortable. Overall had terrible sleep over the 4 nights we stayed.

Sometimes it gets wild, but we provide You with free earplugs. Why You didn't tell us anything, we would change the bed for You and fix all the problems.

Can't beat the location of this hostel. The facilities were clean and the beds were decent. The breakfast wasn't the best but for the price to stay here who can complain - there are also plenty of food vendors and coffee shops with in a few steps of the front door. I would stay here again.

really central and comfortable ! I suggest it! Also the staff is nice and the rooms too

• 7th Dec 2015

Very nice hostel with good atmosphere.

• 29th Nov 2015
  • Poland

Flamingo hostel is located near the Main Square in the middle of Cracow's city centre and easy to find. The rooms and toilets are very clean and cleaned every morning. You can get free coffee and tea in the common room of the hostel were you can easily meet other travellers (especially during the night). All of the hostel staff is really friendly and they organize good party's during night time.. My friends and I had a really good time! I defiantly recommend this hostel!

• 28th Nov 2015

Thank You. Meeting people is much more fun, than using wi-fi in Your bed in the dorm, right? :)

Nice hostel, nice staff!

• 25th Nov 2015
  • Poland

Hostel staff are friendly. Free breakfast is a huge plus point.

Great hostel look forward to coming back here. Great staff! Keep up the good work

Maybe New Years Eve Party at Flamingo Hostel?

I stayed in a 4 bed dorm room which was located in a really beautiful apartment close to the hostel itself. You cannot be more central (directly at the main square) and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I liked the fact that you can book several tours directly at the reception and I really enjoyed the organized pub crawl tour. The only negative I can come up with is that you need huge pockets to carry the 4 different keys around that you need to finally enter your dorm room ;)

Yeah, 4 keys - all for Your safety :)

great stay staff were bril very clean value for money I would stay again next time I go to Krakow can be a little noisy only until 11pm

• 24th Nov 2015
  • Scotland

But for noise we have free earplugs or the party every night :) One way or another - no problem :)