Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

2016 Total Reviews

Very centrally located (right off the main square)

We hope to see You again!

Amazing location, cute hostel. Thanks for your advice and recommendations. I will definitely go back.

• 28th May 2014
  • Poland

Hello! We are happy that You gave us a review! We allways look to improve, so Your opinion matters to us! Is there anything You want us to improve - just let us know! We hope to see You again. Please like us on facebook, You will get an update of what's going on in Cracow! Yours Flamingos.

Fantastic location for exploring Krakow. Well informed and friendly staff.

• 19th May 2014
  • Poland

Magical atmosphere, great facilities, fantastic location and nice breakfasts : D

• 19th May 2014

I was totally disappointed about this hostel. My bed had a hole in the middle and was difficult to sleep. They offered a kitchen but was totally useless for the time I was there. Also, someone opened my wallet while I was sleeping and stole all my cash. The owner then just said he can't do anything because there are no security cams in the room. Additionally, some of the staff were so annoying trying to sell me tours since the momment I arrived the city. I think this hostel got overrated.

Loved it, and will stay again !

Great hostel. Straight in the city centre and very clean.

EVERYTHING WAS GOOD ... THANKS... YOUR WIFI SIGNAL IS WEAK,.. I HAD TO GO TO THE CORRIDOR TO BE ABLE TO CONNECT.... THANKS !!!!

Staff is great and the facilities too. The location is good and just a 15 min walk from the bus/train station. Toilets and showers are good too. Good environment.

Great place, friendly fun staff, I had a great time!

• 24th Apr 2014

Great location and happy staff! All the beds have their connections for electricity which is cool. Maybe toilets and bathrooms are not enough for that much people but for short stays, this is the right place.

The wifi didn't work, the showers were extremely cold, there was great confusion about beds, the bathroom was unclean... lots to improve.

• 18th Apr 2014

Overall more or less pleased with this hostel but it's true that the showers do run out of hot water quickly & more problematic, they're seemingly always clogged leaving a disgusting pool. Great location, good breakfast, easy to meet people. One thing I found disappointing was they added an 11th bed to a 10 bed dorm in the middle of room making it quite congested. To me this is very unfair. Simply adding more beds when they feel like it to make more $ while inconveniencing the rest of us sucks!!

Very friendly, relaxed atmosphere.

Great hostel 50m from main market square. breakfast included, only downside was they were re doing the kitchen so couldnt use it and the wifi was very hit and miss.

It was good, the internet worked well, the breakfast was fine. Thanks.

Absolutely fantastic value and hospitality !!!

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Poland

When I booked the hostel accommodation, it seemed that it wasn't very official. They emailed me to tell me that they overbooked and this should not be the case. Also, they didn't know if I paid yet or not and how much to pay.

The staff at Flamingo Hostel were outstanding, every person I encountered was very friendly and overly helpful! Any question I had they made sure to find the right answer for me. To add, could not believe how well-situated the hostel was, only a 2 minute walk to the main market square where all the free walking tours started, could not have asked for anything more.

The only good thing about this place was the breakfast. It's from the cafe down the street and it was bomb. They have pipe leaks everywhere so that only means there is mold. It was a little sketchy to be out early in the morning. We took a train from Prague and it was not ok!! They had police patrolling all night. I dont recommend this area for single travelers.