Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

Location is perfect. Staff is awesome, but the fact that they decided to transform the kitchen into a bar was a very bad idea. Still, you can stay there.

Best Staff Ever

Very good Hostel, staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. Location is prime, near the square and you have easy accessibility to everything. Particularly ideal for students and travelers who are looking to meet new people.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

the location is awesome . and staff members are very helpfull they showing where u can eat , visit , buy something . Prices very low if u going to Krakow . best place and low price :)

Thanks! We do care about Your stay in Flamingo Hostel and we are glad to share our experience with our guests :)

Lovely people and lovely place! Had 2 great night in the hostel! Thank you very much!

• 20th Dec 2014

Should stay longer, had even more fun!

Well, if you choose to interact, dont go to private bedrooms, they're simply out, in another building! Imagine in winter walk 3 blocks to have a poorly breakfast, with no atmosphere in the hostel at all?? Bedrooms were good, but with tinny walls that permit pass all noises! Well, really good thing was the staff:cool, sympathy; they gave a lot of tips to good and cheap rsstaurants.

Hello! The choice of rooms in different buildings is Yours - You should read carefully - we have privates in hostel and also in diferent building - they suit diferent needs of diferent people. To sum up - bedrooms were good, staff was good, everything was good :)

We had an overall good experience staying at Flamingo Hostel in Krakow. The staff was really nice and helpful, and they treated us very well. The main hostel is in a superb location, but little did we know that our booked room wasn't in that building, but in another one not so far away. Also, we booked a double bedroom with private bathroom and we were suprised to get a twin bedroom with shared bathroom. Both of these things were disappointing to us.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Really good atmosphere!! Lovely staff.

Short and simple review. Much love from Flamingos.

Hostel location is very close to city center.i stayed two days .second day, when i went to hostel for sleeping. There is some bag that belong another person in my bad. It was so strange. But the receptionist tried to solve problem :))

That's the beauty of the dorms - other guests sometimes make mistakes, but we solved problem quickly.

I stayed at flamingo hostel and loved it-all the staff were so helpful and friendly. The location was perfect, right outside the square and it was walking distance to everything- including the bus and train station. I would definitely stay again!

• 8th Dec 2014

And You saw the snow for the first time in Your life in Zakopane :) We hope to see You again :)

My room was in another building 5 min walking from the main building, it is in the 3rd floor without lift and the WiFi is not good there. Despite this, rooms new and clean, staff really friendly, breakfast with poor options but it is free and good location! I enjoyed my stay there.

Hello! Thanks for the review! We just need to say, that there is always information, that the room is in other building on HW website when You book it. We hope to see You again!

We had an amazing time in Cracow at Flamingo Hostel! Definitely recommend this hostel for its central location only steps away from Old Town city center. The staff members were all very helpful and knowledgeable about the city! Very clean with great facilities. Beds were extremely comfortable as well!

• 28th Nov 2014

A really great hostel in an amazing location. A very social hostel as well - offering us free shots before the party, it was so fun!

Flamingo is one of the best hostel I have ever stayed. Staff Patryk is really helpful and friendly. He gave me a lots of travel advices and full with energy. There are no doubt to stay in flamingo again and again. I have really good time there. And really lucky saw first snow with you guys. Miss you guys. The warmest hostel:)

The hostel and the staffs were really good but the shower on the room was broked.

What i liked most of all in the hostel is the location and bathrooms. Disadvantages: Rooms were dark, no kitchen to cook and the staff was also not so pleasant by trying to sell us alcohol very persistently in the hostel bar, though me and my friends were ok with what we have.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Russia

Loved it, and will stay again the next time

• 16th Nov 2014

Really good hostel! Great location. Free breakfast and really helpful, friendly staff. Provided lockers with locks. Great hostel.

Very nice hostel!! The best in the world I think :)

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Loved the place, ist really comfy and well equipped. Nice people working there! I bet I'll return at some point! Nevertheless I found it hard to find it when I first arrived, I thinks it says the worn tramstop on the website?

• 8th Nov 2014

Thanks for the review! We and thanks for the tip, we already changed information on our website (You are right - there was a change of name of bus stop)!