Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

I stayed in a 4 bed dorm room which was located in a really beautiful apartment close to the hostel itself. You cannot be more central (directly at the main square) and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I liked the fact that you can book several tours directly at the reception and I really enjoyed the organized pub crawl tour. The only negative I can come up with is that you need huge pockets to carry the 4 different keys around that you need to finally enter your dorm room ;)

Yeah, 4 keys - all for Your safety :)

great stay staff were bril very clean value for money I would stay again next time I go to Krakow can be a little noisy only until 11pm

• 24th Nov 2015
  • Scotland

But for noise we have free earplugs or the party every night :) One way or another - no problem :)

Really awesome and helpful staff and great location!

The apartment we stayed in was not actually in the hostel (not made clear on booking) but it was just around the corner, just across the street from the Old Town. The staff should also have told us about the hostel facilities when we checked in i.e. bar & breakfast (it was busy when we checked in). The apartment itself was on the top floor with no lift so not recommended for people with walking difficulties. The apartment was lovely, clean and comfortable. Overall we lovely it!

Thanks for the review! We take Your tips and learn new staff to inform our guests about all the cool things in Flamingo.

They have a nice staff, well localized at the Old town Krakow (parties, pubs and restaurants around the hostel). Good breakfast service, clean, confortable, nice and cheap local pub with a incredible pub crawl. I recomend for sure.

• 20th Nov 2015

Had an amazing time in Krakow and I can definitely held the awesome staff of Flamingo accountable for that. Liam and Bartosz held a great get-together event in the hostel itself and then took us out for one insane night out. They know where to go and what to do! One of the best, funniest nights I have had in Poland (and trust me that after 6 months erasmus there this is saying a lot). Will definitely go back to Flamingo if I am again in Krakow!

• 19th Nov 2015
  • Austria

What we know how to do is party...

Front desk was super helpful and nice!

We do our best. With being Flamingo comes great responsibility :)

We arrived late on a Friday night to mayhem as the pub crawl party was just leaving. First impressions weren't great because of this; the staff were clearly distracted with the group leaving and weren't really interested in us. But we found our way around and the following day it was quieter and we got to chat to the very friendly local staff which was fantastic! The hostel is literally just off the central square, really clean and offers a pretty decent service for the dirt cheap price!

• 13th Nov 2015

First impressions were party people, that we took care of before leaving, just before we took care of You - so we always take care of our guests, whatever You want to do - party or just chill-out...

I loved this hostel. It's in a good location, the staff is relaxed and helpful, there's a nice common space and good breakfast. The party option was also good, although I'm sometimes afraid of parties and party people. But you can really be yourself at this hostel, a party person or a quiet person. I'd definitely stay there again and for longer time :-)

Hello! Our parties are always safe, because there is always our Flamingo (receptionist or manager) on the party with the group - we go only to known, safe clubs and there is always someone looking after the group :)

Great location and cost benefit.

The only thing that wasn't 100% awesome was the showers...but out of 3 showed 1 worked well and you just have to get that one.. Great staff Great prices for drinks Love all day tea and coffee Great breakfast Wifi is good Beds are comfy

Oh come on! All of the showers work fine... Two of them have a different faucet system, so You should just ask :) Thanks for the warm words!

AMAZING! The staff had great suggestions and were super kind!

• 1st Nov 2015
  • Poland

Enjoy my days in Flamingo :)

• 31st Oct 2015
  • Bolivia

And we enjoyed Your company!

Awesome staff and really great vibe. The rooms are nice and the location is quite literally in the middle of the city, great for meeting new people

• 30th Oct 2015

Excellent hostel fantastic atmosphere lots of fun

Great stay at Flamingo hostel, very helpful staff and clean and comfortable hostel. Yummy breakfast provided too!

Yummy drinks we have too, did You forget?

We stayed in a double room with its own bathroom so were not actually in the hostel itself. Our room was just round the corner though and still really close to the central square. We had a problem with our toilet one day and the hostel sent someone to fix it within ten minutes. Breakfast at the hostel each day was included in the price - an added bonus as I did not realise this was the case when I booked. Would def. go again and recommend to friends and family.

• 26th Oct 2015
  • Couple, 41+

We do our best to solve issues ASAP. We are happy, that Your stay was good.

Location was perfect and staff were really friendly :)

Location was perfect, right in the centre where it is all happening. Stayed in the rooms they have up the road because the hostel was full but those rooms were fine. Great atmosphere in the bar too at nights.

Thanks, we will have much more interesting stuff on the bar soon, so come back to check it out :)

Stayed here about a week ago. Very clean, very tidy and very comfortable. Great location too. Cool little bar to chill out and super cheap drinks. Atmosphere isnt to bad some people are a bit quiet. The receptionist Alicja was really friendly and super helpful. Highly recommend this hostel.

• 11th Oct 2015

Very good review, very good :) Alicja is a star! Other Flamingos too!