Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

1987 Total Reviews

I absolutely LOVED my stay at flamingo. The staff was wonderful and the location was one I would expect from a 5-star hotel. You're right off of the main square and meters away from some of the best nightlife. Doesn't get much better than that! I plan on returning to Krakow and wouldn't consider staying anywhere else!

• 21st Feb 2014

Lovely little hostel in a perfect location. Great common room for chilling out and meeting people.

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Poland

Right in the middle of town and within walking distance of bus and train station. Good kitchen and nice common area. Breakfast was nice with eggs, salad, meat and toast. The bathrooms are unisex which was uncomfortable and the hot water frequently ran out. The 12 bed dorm room probably should have only had 8 beds as it was so full! There were bags everywhere on the floor and the room got very hot. I would probably pay for the private room if you can.

I'm an easy going customer. But when I'm being woken up and kicked out because the receptionist forgot to extend my stay and the hostel is fully booked, I get in a bad mood. He tried to get a booking in another hostel but prices didn't match as it's cheaper by internet booking. So I had to do it on my laptop from McDonalds as their internet didn't work. All this without shower because there was no more hot water... very disappointed.

Amazing location, super staff, really good common area, nice atmosphere, delicious breakfast - Good experience !

Me and a friend stayed here for a few nights whilst visiting Krakow - had such a great time! The double room was pretty cosy but we planned to spend little time there anyway, and the common area had plenty of space to hang out. Staff other guests were brilliant and made our stay. Only downside was a lack of consistent hot water in the shower.

A perfect place to stay in Krakow, especially for easy-going people. I would definetely recommand it!

• 13th Feb 2014

Excellent location, good staff specially Kaja very friendly and helpfull, and they make good integration events every week

• 9th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

Great place !

Great location and great facilities. Friendly staff and would stay again!!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »