Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

Really good hostel, had a great vibe and pretty nice people there.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Spain

The staff, the location, the cleanliness, the breakfast

• 29th Oct 2014

And the guests!

Great place, right downtown, atmosphere was very quiet but it is October so is expected. Would definitely stay again.

We had quiet guests this week. We shouldn't force people to party, right? ...or... ...should we? :)

Very nice hostel!!

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

Great hostel, no complaints

The hostel was a bit small but nice, in a great location in the very center of Krakow. The staff were very helpful and friendly and gave us great tips for eating and partying :) The only problem is maybe sound isolation in the room... but even like that, it's still great !

Why isolate, if You can socialize? But seriously, we have free earplugs for our guests, on demand.

This probably my best hostel stay, the location is extremely good, literally 30 seconds from the old town square, a 24 hrs convenient store just in front of the hostel, and almost all attractions can be reach on foot easily. Super helpful and friendly staff, seriously they are great people, I have to change room twice during a day of my stay, they felt bad about it and gave that night for FREE which I totally didn't expect. The only thing they need is a drying machine. I am already missing it.

Everybody makes mistakes - but not everybody can be professional and solve them. We can.

Extremely close to everything Krakow. Excellent breakfast, staff were probably the most helpful of any that I met on my recent European trip. Met some excellent people in my dorm room. Even though I didn't participate, there are many activities run by the hostel.

Flamingo Hostel is the best hostel I have stayed in during six months of travel. The facilities are great, you are in the heart of the city, the staff just amazing! They're so incredibly helpful and so much fun. If you want to have a incredible time in Krakow with really wonderful people, stay here.

• 20th Oct 2014

We try to do our best :)

Young people.. good staff.. relaxed atmosphere.. VERY GOOD. I'll come back.

Very friendly & welcoming Staff. Great location & reasonably price. Clean & comfortable. Thx!!!

• 5th Oct 2014

Great place, great people, nice atmosphere. Rooms are a bit small, but average compared to other hostels. Breakfast amazing and staff very friendly. It's a really nice hostel, the main room with the bar is a good place to relax in the evening, and they got cool music!

• 2nd Oct 2014