Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

love that place, will come back for sure! And please, DO the pub crow, make some friends! Na zdrowie

• 24th Feb 2015

Na zdrowie to You too, Cabron!

I had a terrible time at the hostel. I was greeted by a receptionist who knew lots of interesting stuff to do in the city, but he vomited all the information. The staff didn't actually know which was my bed due to the mess in the dorm. My mattress had weird dirt stains and broken springs. The lockers in the room were quite small and the bigger ones in the corridor were shared. I couldn't sleep because there were fights between drunk men and a woman. I was scared and didn't go to the bathroom.

• 19th Feb 2015

Hello! We are terribly sorry for Your discomfort during Your stay. Nobody reported us bad behaviour during the night, so we didn't know about the problem until it's over, but it doesn't change the fact, that it was our responsibility. I think that made Your opinion about hostel mostly and other things You write about weren't so bad, and we still think You rated us to low. But that's Your right, thanks for the review, we still hope You will reconsider it.

Pub crawl through hostel was very unprofessional (guide was very drunk) but still fun

• 16th Feb 2015

Unprofessional - no no no (karaoke, professional photographer, guide...); Drunk or crazy? :) Fun - of course! We have fun with our guests and we do enjoy a shot or two with them, but we don't drink to much! Remember, that the guide was with You all the time and took You to few clubs and party until late night... And You had a loooot of fun (You can tell by pictures from the party on FB). We think that Your review is hangover speeking!

The hostel is great and the people there are really kind and helpful, we will come back :) And the pub-crawl was really fun!

Thanks for review! Don't forget to check out the pictures on our Facebook fanpage!

Very social and fun hostel! Perfect location right outside the main square.

Super friendly & helpful staff, great atmosphere! I had to leave v early but getting breakfast 1,5hrs earlier wasn't an issue. The hostel could be a bit cleaner, although there are signs everywhere to let the staff know when bathrooms need an assistance but I feel they still should be checked on regular basis. Pillows should also be changed, as you have to dress up your own bed, you can see how used they are what may really put you off putting your head on it. Other than that all A1!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Thanks for the review! We do check everything every 2 hours, but there is so much going on, that sometimes we miss something. We just ordered some new pillows :)

The location is great, but that's the only thing, the staff are kind and helpful, the kitchen is good and the breakfast too. I only had some problem with the mattress, it wasn't very comfortable.

Oh, You should tell us, we would give You other one!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »