Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

Very anti social, above a club so seriously loud. No kitchen. Can't lock the door of the dorm.

Very anti social? Seriously? This one of our best adventage - being so social: we have events, paries, activities, big common room, games, books, big screen for movies and karaoke... Are You sure You didn't mean: Very social, but I locked myself in the dorm"?

Awesome location! Friendly staff. Excellent facilities and super clean! Would stay again for sure :-)

We are waiting!

Awesome staff, location and experience! Delicious free breakfast. Everyone here is laid back, good fun and extremely helpful! This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

Written by one of the best guests we've ever had.

Best hostel Ive ever been. Very well located, great staff!

Very charming and sweet accommodation. For me perfect !

Great hostel! A location