Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

2043 Total Reviews

perfect location(you can get to every nice places within few minutes) and friendly staffs of course. would like to definitely stay here on next visit again ;)

The hostel is incredibly noisy, the walls are paper thin, I could feel my bed shake when people in the hall walked by. Three sleepless nights. Also, walked into my room to find a random guy in my friends bed…the staff showed him to the wrong room I guess. Aside from that the staff was cool and the location was perfect. I did a hostel organized pub crawl and had a total blast. The complimentary breakfast was bad and bring your own towel because they cost extra.

My experience here was very good!

Hello! We are happy that You gave us a review! We allways look to improve, so Your opinion matters to us! Is there anything You want us to improve - just let us know! We hope to see You again. Please like us on facebook, You will get an update of what's going on in Cracow! Yours Flamingos.

If you are in a low budget, looking for a safe and cozy place to stay in, this place is recommendable.

I really enjoyed my stay at Flamingo because the staff were really friendly and they tried really hard to make the hostel a fun place to stay. They encouraged everyone to participate in the weekend parties they were having in the common room. The only problem was the showers. As nice as they were, there were only 3 of them and there was never hot water in the two by the sinks. I was only ever able to get hot water from the one with the toilet and sink with it. Otherwise, it was really great.

• 26th Mar 2014

prime location!!! beautiful design, good breakfast, lamp and shelf by the bed, clean bathroom & facilities, nice common room, free tea/coffee, staff were very nice too!!!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »