Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

My room was in another building 5 min walking from the main building, it is in the 3rd floor without lift and the WiFi is not good there. Despite this, rooms new and clean, staff really friendly, breakfast with poor options but it is free and good location! I enjoyed my stay there.

Hello! Thanks for the review! We just need to say, that there is always information, that the room is in other building on HW website when You book it. We hope to see You again!

We had an amazing time in Cracow at Flamingo Hostel! Definitely recommend this hostel for its central location only steps away from Old Town city center. The staff members were all very helpful and knowledgeable about the city! Very clean with great facilities. Beds were extremely comfortable as well!

• 28th Nov 2014

A really great hostel in an amazing location. A very social hostel as well - offering us free shots before the party, it was so fun!

Flamingo is one of the best hostel I have ever stayed. Staff Patryk is really helpful and friendly. He gave me a lots of travel advices and full with energy. There are no doubt to stay in flamingo again and again. I have really good time there. And really lucky saw first snow with you guys. Miss you guys. The warmest hostel:)

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »