Flamingo Hostel Reviews

Szewska 4, Krakow, Poland

Brilliant hostel, great atmosphere and superb staff, who go out of there way to help guests have the most enjoyable time while at the hostel and in Krakow. I will definately be returning to Flamingoes and highly recommend this hostel to anyone that is visiting Krakow!

• 4th Sep 2015

Thanks for the review - we are here for You and we are here to have fun! :)

Great staff

• 4th Sep 2015

Great review! :)

Nice hostel, good location.

• 3rd Sep 2015

Great Hostel , great staff , great advices on what to do :) Great Pub Crawl :) All the staff there is just Fantastic :) Didn't even check out and booked my second trip to Flamingo ... Hostel that you must go if in Krakow :) Best Regards from Paris :) See you soon :)

Everything great? Yes - and our guests are great too! :) Thanks for the review!

Absolutely loved flamingo, lovely staff and great banter. Felt very at home and welcomed, if I'm in Kraków again I'll definitely be staying here again.

We will be waiting for You :)

Great location, perfect for a night out in Krakow. Hostel rep always up for showing you a funny night on the town.

The right choice, if you´re searching for a party every night-hostel, if not it is horrible.

• 30th Aug 2015

Perfect location. Excellent service.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Amazingly friendly staff. They really take the time to make you feel welcome and help you with any directions or fun things to do. It's a smaller hostel so it's more of a family feel than larger hostels. Great location!!!

Staff were great

The atmosphere is fantastic. Rooms are very clean. And finally the staff is superb. Very patient and kind. Especially Kasia was of a big help with booking local trips. If I come back to Kraków, I'm staying here again. Cheers!

Hot, noisy, cramped. People sleeping the halls made it feel quite threatening. The toilets/showers were dingy and there was barely any hot water. Staff were unpleasant and could not be bothered to make the effort. Hostel situated on top of a nightclub and no form of aircon or even a fan, so no chance of a good sleep. Mattresses and bed sheets were disgusting. Would not recommend, at all.

Fantastic location, right in the heart of te city, fairly average otherwise except for the girls on the front desk who are so lovely! Not much space in the rooms to move around so fine if you're in a group. Had to wait for hot water for the showers but no more than 10 minutes, nothing disastrous. 24 hour reception was very handy.

This is a great hostel in the best location possible. The staff are so nice and sweet and the people who stayed there were awesome too. Definitely staying here next time I'm in Krakow!

Overall, the hostel was okay. First time flying into Kraków & the directions the hostel gave me were wrong. I was told to take a train to the main train station, but I was informed at the airport that there was no train. Rooms were pretty clean, staff were friendly, would be nice to have access to kitchen utensils. Wifi didn't work in my room the entire time, even after being reset. Hung out in the common room a few nights but no one else was there. Excellent location though!

• 21st Aug 2015

A nice hostel but unfortunately we had a negative experience. Their computer did not update our booking that was made June 6. They offered us a place in a 10min away apartment block they owned, still being renovated & no wifi. The pushy manager wanted everyone to participate in his pub crawls each night. We had cold showers each night even after mentioning it to reception, no wifi in our room and the pub crawl made noise till 11:20 when quiet hours began at 11pm. Stale bread and cornflakes.

We are very sorry for the problem with our system and Your booking, but as I recall You recieved upgrade without any extra payment! (You should have 6-bed dorm, You had private room); We always invite our guests to join our parties, that's the part of polish culture. I didn't want to be pushy... Maybe if You would join us You wouldn't be angry about 20 minutes of quiet time violation.

Right in the center of the old town.

Good for the cost and very central. Meant to be a pub crawl every night but for some reason there wasn't one the night I stayed. No aircon so the room got pretty warm but there was a fan. Staff were friendly and rooms were kept reasonably clean. Ensuite Shower was really nice

We party every night (almost) because sometimes people are too tired of drinking and partying until morning. If You come again - we promise You that we will take You out for the party of Your life!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »