Flamingo Lodz Hostel Reviews

Sienkiewicza St. No 67, Lodz, Poland

Very nice hostel!!

Spacious rooms, comfortable, well equipped kitchen, excellent location

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Very nice staff and good breakfast at the big table in the "living room", so you get into contact with other cool people. Liked that! Staying in this hostel feels like being home, it´s perfect. Very new and clean bathrooms. Can only recommend it, especially for young people, we had a lot of fun there!

• 6th Nov 2014

The localization is amazing, the staff is wonderful, very helpful! I really enjoy my stay!

located a block away from the main street, which is awesome this also means quiet. common area is huge and homely, however most rooms on the 4th level. I can't comment about atmosphere as I was the only one in my dorm for the two nights. there are baths as well as showers if your into that. comfy, would definitely stay again.

Hostel is in a great location in the centre of town. However, our room had no curtains, which meant we were woken up by the sun at around 6am which isn't ideal, and it was quite quiet so the atmosphere was very laid back.

This was a good place to stay as it is only a couple of minutes walk from the main street in Lodz. Maybe it was just the timing of my visit but there was nothing happening at all in this hostel. At least I got plenty of exercise with all the stairs anyway! In general though, if you're just looking for a place to stay and you're not bothered about meeting other travellers/tourists, then this place will fit the bill!

I would love to see even small tables/desks in the rooms. Breakfasts were very weak.

Hostel was pretty quiet when I was there. Seen a large Rat going down the stairs. No lift in the building.

Dear Guest, sorry for the inconvenience, but it occoured that the rat you saw is our neighbour's fancy rat - domestic rat. We already asked our neighbour for taking more care of his pet. We still hope that you enjoyed staying in our Hostel and hopefully see you next time. Hostel Flamingo Team