Flamingo Lodz Hostel Reviews

Sienkiewicza St. No 67, Lodz, Poland

We were in Lodz only for a night, but the town and hostel treated us well. The bathhrooms were clean and uuncrowded, the lounge was comfy, and the beds agreeable. Hiighly recommend. Lots of stairs, but we could all uuse some exercise (: My only question would be how hot it would get on a hot day. Otherwise, excellent staff, breakfast, and place to be!

Cheap, middle of the city center, friendly, helpful staff, no nonsense hostel.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Belgium

The hostel is very well located - I could go to almost anywhere I wanted on foot. The only thing that disturbed me was that the 8 persons dormitory and the bathroom are really small. Anyway, if you come there only to sleep, you can manage. I was positively surprised by the breakfast - quite rich compared to the other hostels I stayed in. The place is clean and looks quite new. There is a nice common room with sofas and a computer with Internet.

We had a great time visiting Łódź for a whole week. Hostel is very good located 5 min from Piotrkowska. Room and bathroom were clean but at the top 4th floor without an elevator. They could improve breakfasts for sure but except that everything was great.

Good hostel , clean , but on the small side if in the dormatory , good breakfast .

104 steps, no lift and a dog that barked every time someone came upstairs. Excellent location just off the main street which seems to be where it's all at in Lodz. Nice room with tv and a bath in the bathroom next door which made a change. I arrived early but they were quite happy for me to leave my bag. Supplied me with a map and told me about the Street Food Festival.

I have nothing but great things to say about the Flamingo. The rooms, location and atmosphere were all fantastic but the staff made it an especially great experience. They were Incredibly friendly and were very happy to help people out. Would highly recommend :-)

Was staying with some homeless people...

Quiet, tidy, great location, and never had to queue for the shower. Everything i could ask from a hostel!! and staff was very friendly too.