Flamingo Lodz Hostel

Fabulous 278 Total Reviews
Fabulous 278 Total Reviews

18th Apr 2017
6.6

I only stayed one night but wasn't very pleased with it. The bathrooms on my floor looked like they hadn't been cleaned recently and my dorm room had "that" hostel smell... you know the one, like sweat and sour beer. The radiator in my room was also right beside my bed, just an inch or two from my head - good thing in this season we didn't need to have it on! They also didn't have a separate luggage room for my bag, just kept it in the entrance hall beside the front desk. Good location though.

12th Apr 2017
7.7

There were drawers that could be locked in the rooms, but my lock didn't fit. Kind of dead with regards to atmosphere. They advertised free breakfast when I first booked, but stopped offering it when I got there. Overal, though, it's a cheap place to stay with a kitchen and free coffee and cookies, very close to the main train station, so I was okay with it.

31st Mar 2017
3.7

The bed was falling apart, I had to keep tryin to move the slats, but kept falling through, very uncomfortable. Super small and cramped room. The shower sprayed water ever where! It is close to the train station and a shopping mall, but far from other tourist attractions and museums

30th Jan 2017

Location can't be beaten. Great free breakfast with salad, cheese and ham. Probably the strongest wifi in Poland. Atmosphere was quiet, but that's to be expected in Lodz during January. Dorms are on the 4th floor (no elevator), but it's really not an issue unless you're notably lazy.

28th Nov 2016

Ideal Hostel. I know the whole world at traveling and there are few places like that. Perfect location close to Piotrkowska Street. I used to live in Lodz and the hostel represents Lodz's life and culture. Breakfast as you like and Polish bread of three kinds. Tasty and included. Clean and well organised. Would stay again if must go to Lodz another time. Highly recommend. Polish Authorities have an influence on this place be aware. Seems to be safe but you never know.