Flamingo Lodz Hostel Reviews

Sienkiewicza St. No 67, Lodz, Poland

Nice hostel and great value for money (breakfast was good). The common room is really nice but we've stayed in a 6 beds dorm and coulnd't open the window even though there was around 30°C....The staff was helpful but not really welcoming- we've been to a hostel in warsaw the other day and it was totally different. Beds weren't clean and the bedsheets to short for the matrace However - good value for money and close to piotrkowska

Comfortable bed, good sized lockers, excellent wi-fi, decent (if limited) breakfast, nice common room friendly and helpful staff. Showers are on the small side and more toilets would be a good idea. Socket and light on each bed as well as a curtain were nice touches.

Nice hostel near to the piotrkowska street but a bit further from bus and train station (but there are some busses). Rooms and bathrooms were clean. Free breakfast was good. A bit warm during summer because the rooms are on the top floor. Staff was okay but not so communicative.

Small kitchen, small shower rooms, but except those two things this hostel is very nice! Good chilling spot and a nice breakfast, staff are usually nice and the vibe is good too.

We were in Lodz only for a night, but the town and hostel treated us well. The bathhrooms were clean and uuncrowded, the lounge was comfy, and the beds agreeable. Hiighly recommend. Lots of stairs, but we could all uuse some exercise (: My only question would be how hot it would get on a hot day. Otherwise, excellent staff, breakfast, and place to be!

Overall a good hostel with a nice central location. Only recommendation is the directions need to be helpful. Those provided were not helpful at all. Once I finally arrived it was all good.

A nice, clean hostel. I just stayed here for one night on my way up to northern Poland. The biggest drawback is that the rooms are located at the top of about 5 flights of stairs.

Cheap, middle of the city center, friendly, helpful staff, no nonsense hostel.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Belgium

The hostel is very well located - I could go to almost anywhere I wanted on foot. The only thing that disturbed me was that the 8 persons dormitory and the bathroom are really small. Anyway, if you come there only to sleep, you can manage. I was positively surprised by the breakfast - quite rich compared to the other hostels I stayed in. The place is clean and looks quite new. There is a nice common room with sofas and a computer with Internet.

We had a great time visiting Łódź for a whole week. Hostel is very good located 5 min from Piotrkowska. Room and bathroom were clean but at the top 4th floor without an elevator. They could improve breakfasts for sure but except that everything was great.

Good hostel , clean , but on the small side if in the dormatory , good breakfast .

104 steps, no lift and a dog that barked every time someone came upstairs. Excellent location just off the main street which seems to be where it's all at in Lodz. Nice room with tv and a bath in the bathroom next door which made a change. I arrived early but they were quite happy for me to leave my bag. Supplied me with a map and told me about the Street Food Festival.