Flamingo Lodz Hostel Reviews

Sienkiewicza St. No 67, Lodz, Poland

I have nothing but great things to say about the Flamingo. The rooms, location and atmosphere were all fantastic but the staff made it an especially great experience. They were Incredibly friendly and were very happy to help people out. Would highly recommend :-)

Was staying with some homeless people...

Quiet, tidy, great location, and never had to queue for the shower. Everything i could ask from a hostel!! and staff was very friendly too.

There are no lift, sometimes it isn't easy get room for reception or backwards. It was very cold, especially in bathroom.

Definitely not the best hostel I've stayed at but there are not many options in Lodz. The staff was not very communicative I felt I had to dig to get the basic infos about the hostel and the city. Not many people were staying there and nearly none of them spoke english so it didn't help feeling comfy. Rooms are located on the 4th floor of an appartment building while reception is on ground floor. I think when the hostel is full finding a free bathroom might be difficult.But the location is good.

It's an absolutely fantastic place to stay! Super friendly staff and a convenient location.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Didn't really feel like in a hostel there. Besides, they advertise a bar as one of their additional facilities, although noone ever heard about it nor seen it. I didn't really like in there, but in the end it is not that bad...

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Very nice hostel!!

Spacious rooms, comfortable, well equipped kitchen, excellent location

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Very nice staff and good breakfast at the big table in the "living room", so you get into contact with other cool people. Liked that! Staying in this hostel feels like being home, it´s perfect. Very new and clean bathrooms. Can only recommend it, especially for young people, we had a lot of fun there!

• 6th Nov 2014

The localization is amazing, the staff is wonderful, very helpful! I really enjoy my stay!

located a block away from the main street, which is awesome this also means quiet. common area is huge and homely, however most rooms on the 4th level. I can't comment about atmosphere as I was the only one in my dorm for the two nights. there are baths as well as showers if your into that. comfy, would definitely stay again.