Flamingo Lodz Hostel

8.1
Fabulous 287 Total Reviews

• Poland, Male, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

Very nice hostel. Its good for your health, because in order to get to the dormitories you need to walk upstairs several flours ;) Staff is very friendly, living room is spacey and I met nice people there. Worth recommending.

18th Apr 2017
6.6

I only stayed one night but wasn't very pleased with it. The bathrooms on my floor looked like they hadn't been cleaned recently and my dorm room had "that" hostel smell... you know the one, like sweat and sour beer. The radiator in my room was also right beside my bed, just an inch or two from my head - good thing in this season we didn't need to have it on! They also didn't have a separate luggage room for my bag, just kept it in the entrance hall beside the front desk. Good location though.

12th Apr 2017
7.7

There were drawers that could be locked in the rooms, but my lock didn't fit. Kind of dead with regards to atmosphere. They advertised free breakfast when I first booked, but stopped offering it when I got there. Overal, though, it's a cheap place to stay with a kitchen and free coffee and cookies, very close to the main train station, so I was okay with it.

31st Mar 2017
3.7

The bed was falling apart, I had to keep tryin to move the slats, but kept falling through, very uncomfortable. Super small and cramped room. The shower sprayed water ever where! It is close to the train station and a shopping mall, but far from other tourist attractions and museums