Flamingo Lodz Hostel Reviews

Sienkiewicza St. No 67, Lodz, Poland

The hostel is located very good and the rooms are simple but very clean and there are a lot of facilities. The common room is excellent with a big screen tv with HBO and Canal+ and many other networks. There are tons of boardgames to play as well and the breakfast that is freely served is also pretty good :) Flamingo hostel is a very nice place from where you can discover Lodz and where you can come to a rest :)

The Hostel is located really good. It is close to the main street which covers the big part of this interesing city. The dorms are on the 5th floor (no elevators). The main area (kitchen, living room, breakfast) is on the 1st floor. But it is fine, I met great people in the Hostel and we had beer in bar which is close to the hostel. The staff was nice and helpful.

Was bumped to a different hostel cause they had a system malfunction with the booking. But to be fair they moved me to another comparable hostel very nearby so everything was ok.

Nice hostel and great value for money (breakfast was good). The common room is really nice but we've stayed in a 6 beds dorm and coulnd't open the window even though there was around 30°C....The staff was helpful but not really welcoming- we've been to a hostel in warsaw the other day and it was totally different. Beds weren't clean and the bedsheets to short for the matrace However - good value for money and close to piotrkowska

Comfortable bed, good sized lockers, excellent wi-fi, decent (if limited) breakfast, nice common room friendly and helpful staff. Showers are on the small side and more toilets would be a good idea. Socket and light on each bed as well as a curtain were nice touches.

Nice hostel near to the piotrkowska street but a bit further from bus and train station (but there are some busses). Rooms and bathrooms were clean. Free breakfast was good. A bit warm during summer because the rooms are on the top floor. Staff was okay but not so communicative.

Small kitchen, small shower rooms, but except those two things this hostel is very nice! Good chilling spot and a nice breakfast, staff are usually nice and the vibe is good too.

We were in Lodz only for a night, but the town and hostel treated us well. The bathhrooms were clean and uuncrowded, the lounge was comfy, and the beds agreeable. Hiighly recommend. Lots of stairs, but we could all uuse some exercise (: My only question would be how hot it would get on a hot day. Otherwise, excellent staff, breakfast, and place to be!

Overall a good hostel with a nice central location. Only recommendation is the directions need to be helpful. Those provided were not helpful at all. Once I finally arrived it was all good.

A nice, clean hostel. I just stayed here for one night on my way up to northern Poland. The biggest drawback is that the rooms are located at the top of about 5 flights of stairs.

Cheap, middle of the city center, friendly, helpful staff, no nonsense hostel.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Belgium

The hostel is very well located - I could go to almost anywhere I wanted on foot. The only thing that disturbed me was that the 8 persons dormitory and the bathroom are really small. Anyway, if you come there only to sleep, you can manage. I was positively surprised by the breakfast - quite rich compared to the other hostels I stayed in. The place is clean and looks quite new. There is a nice common room with sofas and a computer with Internet.