Flanagan's Village Hostel Reviews

Doolin, Co. Clare, Doolin, Ireland

Flanagan's is homey and very welcoming. Gerard is great and a wonderful host! He made us feel very welcome and provided great tips about the Burren, the Cliffs, and Doolin. A simple breakfast was provided and was ample to start our day. The room was cozy and warm, with clean linens and a hot shower. Gerard accepts cash for payment so be sure to stop at a cash machine before arriving in Doolin. Overall a great stay!

I really enjoyed staying here! The hostel was clean and the owner made our comfort and safety a priority.

• 5th Feb 2015

Gerard is awesome! Loved my stay at his hostel. He was really friendly and helpful. The place was clean and the other hostelers were really nice. I was impressed. You can get on the Burren Way trail, it's a really nice hike if you wanna go to the Cliffs.

Had 2 good nights here, lovely people. Hostel rather basic but perfectly fine and a great oven to cuddle with in winter

Flanagan's hostel is the nicest place I have stayed during my trip to Ireland. It's clean, cozy and charming. The staff is very friendly and informative, if I make my way back to Doolin I will definitely stay there again.

Wonderful stay at Flanagan's during my cycle tour in Ireland. Feeling like I am coming home. Gerard was very helpfull and tell good stories. He even taught me how to play hurling. I can highly recommend this place. It is not right Doolin's pub but near enough to catch them. But I think it was better because all these noisy tourists.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Always enjoy staying there.....would highly recommend...

• 12th Sep 2014

Always a pleasure to stay at Flanagans! Very friendly staff, clean bedrooms

Great hostel! Will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Doolin. Location was amazing being right amongst the burren, minutes to great pubs and within walking distance to the cliffs of Moher. It is a small and cozy hostel which made for lovely interaction with both staff and guests. Thanks for everything and I'm sure I will see you again soon :)

• 9th Sep 2014