Flanagan's Village Hostel Reviews

Doolin, Co. Clare, Doolin, Ireland

Very comfortable bed, clean room, friendly staff. Nice quiet surroundings. We were welcomed like we were family!

• 25th Aug 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Flanagan's was a great hostel. It was cozy and comfortable and was a great environment to get to know the other hostelmates.

Flanagan's Village Hostel was a lovely place to stay. It's slightly on the outskirts of Doolin, making it a lovely place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist scene. Flanagan's has a real homey feel that naturally brings you together with your fellow hostel mates.

We stayed here one night in double room with shared bathroom. Room was small but nice and tidy. Owner is very nice and helpful. It's little far from centre if you are by foot. But you have two pubs that are near hostel. Hostel is clean and I recommend it.

Buddy Flanagan is a lovely welcoming friendly man, would highly recommend this hostel. Great location and everything provided.

• 11th Aug 2015

The owner was really friendly and helpfull, but the place needs refurbishments. Beds are unconfortable , carpet on the top floor is old and dirthy, bunked beds haven't been put together properly and they feel unsafe when going up

Great stay, wonderful host, beautiful music!

• 8th Aug 2015

Had a great stay, stayed even a night extra, due also to do the cliff walk COULD have had booked another hostel, but why?? THIS hostel, Flanagan's, is SUPER GREAT

The landlord was very nice and helpful, and also fun to talk to. We were given a quite romantic double room (especially considering the storm that was going on outside :-) ), and the wifi was functional there. We found the kitchen space a tad unsatisfactory for collective exchanges (only two tables).

Thank's to Fkannagan's Team for this two last days in Ireland. We hope come back quickly. See you !

• 29th Jul 2015

I cannot fault it, a beautiful place with beautiful people. If you are interested in traditional Irish music, stay here.

• 26th Jul 2015

Enjoyed my night there. The owner was easily the nicest, friendliest I've encountered in a long time. Very accommodating.

Lovely place! Small but great town with lots of nice things to see!

I really liked staying at Flanagan's. I had only booked for two nights, but our host let me change my booking to add two more nights and arranged to let me stay in the same room as my friends when I got there. He was really friendly, breakfast was filling and things were clean and well-kept in the bathrooms, dorms, and kitchen. It's a little outside of town but a nice walk into it and near two great traditional pubs.

• 16th Jul 2015

5 min walk from the Doolin (Rainbow) bus stop and during weekdays it's typically not full--meaning you could be sharing a 10 person dorm with only 1 other person.

Perfect stay as usual. Gerard is one of the nicest guys in the world and makes every stay unique. Been there for the second time now and gonna be back whenever I am around again. If you are lucky, he is going to play mandoline for you.

• 26th Jun 2015

right beside cliffs of moher. nice location.

Friendly staff that will help you out, wherever you need to go. Nice cosy atmosphere with clean facilities. Gerard, the owner, is very enthusiastic about anything Irish and will take time out of his day to have a chat. Make sure you get cash out before you go to Doolin as its very hard to get out once you're there

The owner was very nice and plesant. We only stayed for one night and felt there was a lovely atmosphere in the house. Bedroom and bathroom facilities were very clean and warm also. I would definitely book here again if I was to go back to Doolin.

• 12th Jun 2015

Flanagan's Hostelk is a good place to stay. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Very accomodating in terms of moveing the date of our booking. The room as well as the rest of the hostel was clean and the bed comfy.