Flanagan's Village Hostel Reviews

Doolin, Co. Clare, Doolin, Ireland

Flanagan's is homey and very welcoming. Gerard is great and a wonderful host! He made us feel very welcome and provided great tips about the Burren, the Cliffs, and Doolin. A simple breakfast was provided and was ample to start our day. The room was cozy and warm, with clean linens and a hot shower. Gerard accepts cash for payment so be sure to stop at a cash machine before arriving in Doolin. Overall a great stay!

Super warm and clean hostel, just minutes from the cliffs and shore of the ocean. The owner's truly wonderful and a great host, leaving us with a lovely impression of Ireland. There's plenty of nearby pubs with delicious full Irish breakfasts and large portioned dinners & lunches- make sure you check out O'Connors for food, it's fantastic.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Guatemala

I really enjoyed staying here! The hostel was clean and the owner made our comfort and safety a priority.

• 5th Feb 2015

Gerard is awesome! Loved my stay at his hostel. He was really friendly and helpful. The place was clean and the other hostelers were really nice. I was impressed. You can get on the Burren Way trail, it's a really nice hike if you wanna go to the Cliffs.

Had 2 good nights here, lovely people. Hostel rather basic but perfectly fine and a great oven to cuddle with in winter

Flanagan's hostel is the nicest place I have stayed during my trip to Ireland. It's clean, cozy and charming. The staff is very friendly and informative, if I make my way back to Doolin I will definitely stay there again.